Panda Express — horrible customer service, etc
I went to the palarine, il location. Stated online and on the door it says their drive thru close time is 9:20 PM. I arrived at 9:00 and waited in the drive thru for almost 20min. When I got to the speaker to place my order, the girl taking orders was very rude. Told me that they were very close to closing time and what did I want. I asked for double orange chicken plate and she said that they didn't have any orange chicken. And again was extremely rude about it. Then I tried calling to talk to a manager when I left the drive thru and there was no answer at the phone number. If you have store open until certain time, there should be a full menu, nd if you aren't going to provide a full me u there should be a sign stating that, as I would not have waited that long to not get anything.
More Panda Express Complaints & Reviews
- Panda Express - rude co-workers / manager
- Panda Express - uncharitable manger
- Panda Express - family feast scam!
- Panda Express - unlawful and rude employer
- Panda Express - racial discrimination/bias
- Armark Panda Express - re: wrongful termination, retaliation, rodents issues, poor management, hushing employee complaints, and hindering promotions
- Panda Express - teriyaki chicken
- Panda Express - manager and coworker.
- Panda Express - product
- Panda Express - placing order