Pak Watan CargoGoods were stolen

T

I send some goods with Pak Watan Cargo to my family. This delivery cost me $100 but the goods I sent cost more than $1000. After some time I got call from this company and they apologized and told that their car was stolen with all the goods and they can return my $100. What about other money?

Sarah786786 May 24, 2014

I have used this company in Manchester uk. I strongly advise anyone NOT to use this corrupt company. Clothing were taken in march 2014 and arrived late may 2014. They delivery company demanded for further 3000 rupees to release parcel in Pakistan, claiming that they already had tried to deliver and no one was home. A complete utter lie, just to gain further money. Since we were present in Pakistan and in our presence and no delivery attempt was made. On our return to the uk in early May, we made call and they clearly confirmed that the cargo is still in shipment and delayed. Now that the parcel had arrived they insist on further funds and speaking in a very rudely manner, shouting and falsely try to claim additional funds. We have been blackmailed that our parcel will be disposed of. The company in uk and pk are all corrupt, shame the name they use, "PakWatan Cargo" they are thieves! making harm income in the month of rajib. May Allah give these heartless people fear of Allah and not make suffering of others likeI have used this company in Manchester uk. I strongly advise anyone NOT to use this corrupt company. Clothing were taken in march 2014 and arrived late may 2014. They delivery company demanded for further 3000 rupees to release parcel in Pakistan, claiming that they already had tried to deliver and no one was home. A complete utter lie, just to gain further money. Since we were present in Pakistan and in our presence and no delivery attempt was made. On our return to the uk in early May, we made call and they clearly confirmed that the cargo is still in shipment and delayed. Now that the parcel had arrived they insist on further funds and speaking in a very rudely manner, shouting and falsely try to claim additional funds. We have been blackmailed that our parcel will be disposed of. The company in uk and pk are all corrupt, shame the name they use, "PakWatan Cargo" they are thieves! making harm income in the month of rajib going Ramadan. May Allah give these heartless people fear of Allah and not make suffering of others like we have had too go through.

• they are a bunch of crooks. they target vulnerable people. I checked them on companies house and they are not trading., they are lying to the government.

• Ka
    Kashif42 Apr 13, 2015

Do not send any thing through them they are thieves a parcel was sent from London UK to Rawalpindi and after 4 months when repeated queries were made about whereabouts of parcel it was delivered with many items stolen.They after receiving your parcel open it and remove valuable goods which are not mentioned in your invoice and they will ask you to mention any machinery and will tell you there is no need to mention any other things.There cargo office is at Pakpattan Pakistan.Rao Ahmed Hassan Rao Bilal both involved in these activities and also Mukhtar Ahmed in UK.I 100% agree with above person.

• Mr
    mr shakeel Jul 22, 2015

i have sent them my clothes n some other electric stuff b4 the time ive received my bags, so just trying to say that is pakwatan cargo is the best cargo tht i know

saghir ahmed Dec 18, 2015

I have sent my stuff two times and waiting for the delivery to my home in Pakistan MBDIN. Lets see what results coming back...

• Lo
    Lord Ahmed Jan 25, 2016

I sent 5 parcels with them and as of yet have only received 4.
    I contacted them they explained that 1 parcel is with customs in PK i am awaiting to receive the last parcel, got different stories from different staff members so worried as of what is actually going on. Will update when something happens

Sana Raza May 02, 2016

I sent my parcel which were three bags and one hand blender. I have paid custom for hand blender too. They took hand blender from my home and said that will send by special packing. All three bags have reached to Pakistan except hand blender when I tried to figure out they said I'm lying I'm a liar. I want to add another thing it's not door to door service because they said they cannot deliver so someone has to collect the parcel. Pathetic service never recommend this awful company.

• Gh
    Ghazan Nawaz Oct 21, 2016

I don't know where to complain about the fraudulent cargo service of Best Cargo Services BCS. I send 6 parcels in one delivery they charge me £102 and they put all the stuff in my presence and sealed it but when received the bags in peshawar pakistan they have opened all the bags and replaced it with other bags and have stolen lot of stuff from it including hand lotions, hand blender, and grinder and other goods when i called them to complain they started abusong me and were very rude
    Strongly advised every one to stay away from thesr theives

• Sh
    Shama. May 08, 2017

Dont send anything through them. They are all lairs. Their company should be shut down. They are not at all honest with there customers. Its over 9 weeks still i hadnt recieved a parcel. They said every week on friday there shipment goes, just to grab your money. For collection hadnt had a scale or rope to weight the bag then eventually ending using my long scarf ! They valued my parcel for £10/-, i paid delievery for about £30/-. Collected on the day which i have been told will be shipped today. On paper they written shipment date after 15 days.
    They are not trust worthy. Dont go with them at all otherwise you will be ending up regreting like me.

• So
    sohail111 May 11, 2017

fraud people.
    same thing happened with me, they shipped my parcel after 2 months and every valuable thing was stolen.
    never use them.they steel stuff from my shipment.i am going to involve solicitor and will report them to trading standards.

• Ka
    Kashmircargo Jul 27, 2017

16 Dobbin Dr, Rochdale OL11 2JH
    Mukhtar Ahmed
    That's the owner address
    He's a con man

• Av
    Avoidpakwatancargo Mar 19, 2019

Took stuff from my parcel and then resealed bags would avoid these liars hope they go to hell

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices