OtticanetScam

S

Bought a pair of sunglasses. Smooth transaction no problems, so I decided to buy 2 pair, I paid with PayPal, received e mail saying that one was discontinued and the other one available in a month. E mailed them like 6 times to cancel my order. No response, no response. They took my money and I am in dispute to have them refund it. In summary, stay away!!! pay I little bit more and be happy.

Very bad way of doing business. It appears to be a European company so they don't give a rats *** about American buyers.

• Ha
    Hamdanalmasud Apr 08, 2015

I ordered an eye glasses and sunglasses both are with prescription lenses.

The eye glasses come with scratched glasses on both sides

The tragedy comes with sunglasses they installed the right eye lens for the left eye and vice versa .

I contacted them for the sunglasses and every time they feedback that they made the prescription correctly based on the prescription I order. Yes the provide the lenses upon my prescription but they installed it for the wrong eyes because my prescription is not the same for both eyes.
    The suggested to fix it in local optician shop, the are strange.
    Refund is a dream, forget about it

• Be
    Ben He Feb 14, 2013

I was quoted the incorrect delivery ETA and when I questioned the company via their customer service email address when receiving the tracking info from FEDEX confirming the ACTUAL ETA, instead of getting a helpful response I received inappropriate and damn right rude response from "Alessandra' just incorrectly reconfirming that they were right and that I was wrong. She used terms like "I told you" and "you can call FedEx and check yourself if you want" etc etc. I have never been treated like this as a customer and as I didn't make the mistake - they did - all I've received is insults! I will never buy from this company ever again and I will advise all others not to as well. Disgusting level of service!

• Re
    reprot Jan 10, 2012

This toll free number is no longer good. I received my glasses with an incorrect RX, in addition I received two packets, one with nothing in it and the other contains a loose lens with no explanation as to its use, this lens is even has an incorrect prescription. I am now in the process of attempting to contact this company to return these glasses. I say, it does not look promising.

• Ce
    Ceszie Apr 19, 2011

I've already tried and I'm satisfied of the results that's why I'm suggesting it to you..They are the Fraud Prevention Specialist Bureau of Fraud Recovery..

• Ce
    Ceszie Apr 19, 2011

We have the same problem, " the refund thing" it happens also to me...but anyway i suggest you to call this toll fee number TFN [protected] for they help me to solve my worries in a glimpse of time..hope you solved yours too..Have a good day..

• needTOavoidFRAUD Apr 19, 2011

AGREE! i do also order to them a pair of it and same thing they said to me, IT'S totally a SCAM and it really pissed me off knowing it so late that there's nothing i can do to refund the money that was charge to my account even though i haven't received even only the box of that sun glasses. Good thing I have this number which do help me canceled all the order I had made with them and refunded the amount that was charge to my account within 24-48 hours. Here's the number [protected]. I hope you take my suggestion to call them, to be able for them to help you also like how they've helped me.

God Speed!