Orange Lake ResortWarranty deed

J

We are $2500.00 delinquent on our fully paid timeshare with Orange Lake, we have been trying to unload this time share for a year or two but no luck. Now orange lake is telling us either make payment arrangements of $575.00 a month or complete the warranty deed sent to us and they will take the fully paid time share and we wont owe anything and wont get compensated or money back.

More Orange Lake Resort Complaints & Reviews

• Mi
    mile Feb 13, 2010

Please Sr. if you feel you went to a miss presentacion scam with them contact me I am also and owner we are a group of people that want to do something about his problem my email is [protected]@yahoo.com.

• Mo
    morag Apr 05, 2010

I have been asking them to take my timeshare back also as I cannot afford the maintance and would be willing to offload. Can anyone help me with this problem

• Li
    lizcpa Oct 23, 2010

Call Transfer Smart...they will take it off your hands, but you have to pay about 3 years worth of maintenance fees to get rid of it. Nobody can sell them and Orange Lake won't take them back. Not easy to rent them either.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices