orange juliuspoor customer service

right after i saw them be rude to a lady right before me they messed up both of my drinks. charged me for three then refused to give me my money back. i asked to talk to the manager and the lady that worked there handed me a phone and said she the manager was on the phone. the manager fed me full of BS and then threatened to kick my ### after calling me obscene names. im filling harrasment. STAY AWAY!!!‎

• Ji
    Jim Freeman Sep 05, 2012

Dairy Queen in Hueytown Alabama most recently aquired Orange Julius. I was thrilled to have Orange Julius come to our town, Today I decided to have lunch there and have my first Julius since I left California in the late 70s. To my surprise, it tasted smething like a Julius but not quite. They also made a Slurpy but I was assured that it was a plain Juilius. Like I said, I ve had Orange Julius for years before they came to Alabama and I know what they` re suppose to taste like. Please advise the Hueytown Dairy Queen of the correct Recipe. That was Hueytown 35023. Thank You [email protected]