OnlineDataEntryJobsInUS.comOnline form-filling jobs

J

I signed up for the form filling job and I got a reply from the site that my registration has been successful and awaited my payment plan.Since I am from Ghana and cannot send money from my country, I talked to my sister in Sweden who send NIR5168.62 which qualified me for Silver plan(although I signed up for a Bronze plan) on the 20th June, 2016 after which i forwarded the details of the money gram to them.They wrote me that they have forwarded my details to the sales department and since then, one week now, i have written several letters and made several calls but all have proved futile.They won't even reply to my emails.The calls I made was picked up by an answering machine which spoke Indian language.
I shall be glad if something can be done about my situation as soon as possible

Online form-filling jobs