[Resolved] Office Depotmanager shawn store 271

B Dec 17, 2019

On December 3rd 2019 at 8:10 am store #271 2414 Pass Road, Biloxi MS 39531 my wife and I walked into Office Depot and ask the gentlemen behind the counter if we could get some help in about 5 minutes operations manager Shawn walked out and stood at the end of the isle did not say a word until I ask him what printer uses the less toner because I was buying printer for my granddaughter going to college his response very nasty all printers use alot of ink. His attitude was sharp unhelpful and acted like we were a nuisance. We will never go back into that store somebody like this should not be waiting on customers. My name is Bob Sund [protected] [protected]@gmail.com.

• Resolution Statement

• Office Depot Customer Care's Response · Dec 24, 2019

Dear Mr. Sund,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the poor customer service you encountered at one of our stores. At Office Depot we take great pride in the level of service that we provide and any time we fail to meet that level is cause for great concern. Your comment has been shared with the store's field management team and steps will be taken to prevent such incident from happening again.

We would also like to make things right with you, would you please be so kind to e-mail us at socialmedia.[protected]@officedepot.com?

I know that Office Depot was not successful in taking care of your business needs in this instance, but I hope that you will give us another opportunity to win back your loyalty.

Thank you!