Oasis Marketing SolutionsScammers

A

Oasis Marketing Solutions were supposed to organize marketing campaign for my business but after I made them first payment they’ve stopped all communication with me. I wasn’t able to get hold of anyone in order to even ask for refund, looks like it was scam from beginning.

• Ro
    Rose Perea Nov 24, 2015

I saw advertising for facial creams that were listed for $4.95 as trials. I wasnt aware that after 14 days. Oasis marketed three products I purchased. Each one of these products withdrew $89.95, 97.41 & 98.41 for products Ginoni lifting serum, Jivam anti-aging serum and Biolift antiaging eye cream. This is a Scam!!!

Rose Perea