Nutridaxa LLC, Aurora COUnapproved Credit Transactions Scam

U

Made one off purchase of Cambogia Tablets (from Vital Cleanse - Nutridaxa) for USD $20 (which was fair compared to local health food shops). I am wounded Iraq veteran and I have ongoing spinal and neurological hospital treatments and did not check an account balance for a while (as I was convalescing) - only to find over $400 of unapproved transactions (4 in total) by Nutridaxa on my account. This is a classic scam internet business model set up with a false "you entered into a long term agreement" facade. No one pays hundreds of dollars a month for a health supplement pills worth $20!!! Especially when they made a ONE OFF purchase ONLY. This FIRM is well known for this SCAM. Essentially they sting you / rip you off until you get wise and stop them. Absolute SCAMMERS. Stay well clear of this disreputable firm. I firmly believe their whole business model is just designed to rip people off like they have me.

• In
    inkiwiland Jan 28, 2015

I agree. I was also scammed by them. They do not list the terms for the purchase until the check out page when you are focused on putting in your credit card details and even then it is tiny print near the end of the "terms". They did very little to work with me on this and I have contacted the Better Business Bureu. However, I hope there is a lawsuit against them for this type of swindling.

Comment Guidelines