NuMale Medical CenterTreatment for erectile dysfunction injection of medicine

T

I became a parient at the numale medical center on dec 4 2015 the amount of 2, 400.00 was charge to my American express credit card I know I sign a contract stated that if I did not finish the treatments there was no refund but after about three months the numale medical center located in Tucson az closed down and stated all medication would be sent by mail from the numale medicl center located in las vegas nv. but according to the contract under the treatment plan stated, you will need to return every six months for follow up visits before additional treatsments canbe released. I talk to Justin the office manager in the las vegas clinic he told me that I could be evaluated over the phone the contract stated office visits so I feel like they are the ones closed the clinic so I am asking for a refund of 2, 400.00