NoveltyIDPro.comScam!

A

I sent 100 dollars via Western Union to Sofia Bulgaria, Nedialka Halatcheva. So I lost a 100 bucks and I'm pissed.

• Jn
    JNTH Apr 30, 2014

The same is true for " I-d-store" and including "underground review" So does anyone KNOW where to obtain the product. There must be some source or there wouldn't be an interest - or its an opportunity to be a provider.

• La
    Laura May 08, 2007

Do NOT use this company it's a big scamp they dont answer emails or anything. Don't send money to Bulgaria!

• Da
    Daniel Apr 02, 2007

I sent my money to noveltyidpro.com to an Alexander Halachev in Bulgaria...

A whois on the website noveltyidpro.com comes up with this:

noveltyidpro.com is registered at whois.easydns.com

Ivan Maistrello

Domain name: NOVELTYIDPRO.COM

[protected] Fax: [protected]

Registrar of Record: easyDNS Technologies, Inc.
    Record last updated on 14-Jan-2007.
    Record expires on 04-Mar-2008.
    Record created on 04-Mar-2006.

NS.HOST4GOLD.NET 203.98.176.200
    NS1.HOST4GOLD.NET 203.98.176.201

and a whois on the review site fakeidreview.com comes up with this

fakeidreview.com is registered at whois.opensrs.net

Domain name: FAKEIDREVIEW.COM

Taylor, Chris [email protected]
    [protected]
    Taylor, Chris [email protected]
    [protected]

Registration Service Provider:
    WontonGold, [email protected]
    715.410.1204
    Domain name services for the digital gold economy!

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
    Record last updated on 02-Sep-2006.
    Record expires on 13-Aug-2007.
    Record created on 13-Aug-2005.

NS1.FAKEIDREVIEW.COM 62.214.98.76
    NS2.FAKEIDREVIEW.COM 62.214.98.80
    NS3.FAKEIDREVIEW.COM 62.214.98.110

John Mar 31, 2007

F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK these ### should get there head ripped off and their family should all get hung for being related to these f*cking sh*theads. Alexandar Helechev is a bullsh*t name from noveltyidpro.com Guys A SCAM!!! Anyone want to join me and head over to Sophia, Bulgaria with shotguns and blow this guys f*cking brains out.

• Ka
    Katelyn Smith Mar 27, 2007

Naive is an understatement. I ordered 2 IDs over 3 weeks ago for a nice sum of $250. Needless to say, nothing has arrived. I've sent countless emails with no correspondence from NoveltyIdPro. "Hristina Hristova" located in Sofia, Bulgaria is a SCAM ARTIST's alias. WHOIS results for noveltyidpro.com posted on another website:

Registrar: EASYDNS TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
    Status: clientTransferProhibited
    Dates: Created 04-mar-2006 Updated 14-jan-2007 Expires 04-mar-2008
    DNS Servers: NS.HOST4GOLD.NET NS1.HOST4GOLD.NET

I was referred to whois.easydns.com; I'm looking it up there.

Ivan Maistrello

Domain name: www.NOVELTYIDPRO.COM

[protected] Fax: [protected]

Registrar of Record: easyDNS Technologies, Inc.
    Record last updated on 14-Jan-2007.
    Record expires on 04-Mar-2008.
    Record created on 04-Mar-2006.

NS.HOST4GOLD.NET 203.98.176.200
    NS1.HOST4GOLD.NET 203.98.176.201

Domain status: clientTransferProhibited
    clientUpdateProhibited
    __________________

BUYER BEWARE!!! Bottom line: Do not buy novelty ids from this website or any other... PERIOD.

• Mi
    Mikey Mar 20, 2007

Whoever said they wanted to go to Bulgaria to drop these motherf**kers IM IN!! I just paid 100$ and needless to say aftern4 emails, haven't heard d*ck from them. I was desperate and thought this place was good through their great site work but do not be dooped like I was. These guys are dirt eatin, sh*t bags and if I ever come across Hristina Hristova from Sofia, Bulgaria... it will without question be the last day of his/her life.

• Ta
    Tasha Mar 18, 2007

So I'm guessing then that there is nowhere online to get a novelty ID at? How silly of me to think any of these places were legit. Good thing I googled it before I sent out any payments.

• R
    R. Mar 01, 2007

Yup, if I had the chance I would kill those mother###ers, $100 lost, and I should have just been smart and threw this damn website into google.com first. I am an idiot, I google everything but not a noveltyid website? What the ###, I want to kill, I have never had the urge to really slaughter the ### out of someone...

• R
    R. Mar 01, 2007

Mother F%#$#$% I am so angry, anyone want to murder this son of a b%^&*? Let's take a trip to Bulgaria! Ah, I can't believe it.

• Em
    Emre Guner Feb 18, 2007

I also sent 100 bucks and didn't receive anything. I'm also pissed too isn't there anything we can do at all?

matt meyer Feb 15, 2007

OKay...notice all websites spell check...cheques....the foreign sons of ### can't even translate...and also all the faces on all the ID's are the same for every website....I can't stand these people I want to ###ing fight...but I didn't believe you could do this so I just through money out to see.

Charlie Feb 15, 2007

I also ordered a "fake id" or "novelty id" from this site and sent 100 dollars via Western Union to:
    Sofia Bulgaria, Nedialka Halatcheva

They never sent me anything! They took my money and ran with it!

Also don't trust:

noveltyidpro.com
    noveltyidfactory.com
    21overnight.com
    underground-review.com
    fakeidreviews.com

All SCAMS! Don't get fooled!!

• Vi
    Viona Feb 14, 2007

I ordered 8 ids with total $515 (after $43 WU fee), it's been over 2 weeks and I still never received anything from them. I send the money to Bulgaria, city of Soifa and the name is Nedialka Halatcheva; On the day I sent the money, I send them an email for the MTCN and they replied within 10 minutes that they got 8 orders and will take care of everything.

A week had passed, I still haven't received shipping confirmation from them even though they promised the order will be shipped within 48 hours. I never received any email from them afterward even after the third email I send to them two days ago.

The worst part is I prepaid everything for my friend first. I told them I will ask the money when they got their ids. So now I really don't know what to do :( If they really scam me, then my life saving will be gone just like that.... this really scares me........

• Ni
    Nikhil Feb 14, 2007

Thanks guys... I was seconds away from buying two ids... looks like ill probably just lose my western union fee.

• Ka
    Kara spahl Feb 13, 2007

They suck! Don't send 100 bucks to Bulgaria and report them to the better business bureau!

• Ry
    Ryan Nauck Feb 12, 2007

My broke ### lost 60 bucks to novelty pro id. they got all this money back guarantee.. and they are rated in the top 5 sites.. all complete ###. Dont do it!

• Ju
    Justin Feb 03, 2007

yup noveltyidpro.com ripped me off too, i wish i would of seen this before i saw the site. i wonder how much ###ing money this mother ###er i making of scamming us

• Na
    Nathan L Jan 30, 2007

Novelty Id PRO is a huge scam... i sent them $100 bucks to the same name as the other guy... i got ripped off and im pissed off... i sent them four emails and i still haven't got back from him... DON'T BE LIKE US... DON'T GO TO THAT SITE AND GET SCAMMED LIKE US...