Novelty Id Sites Not A Scamnovelty id sites are not scams

D

Thanks for lettimg me know. I too was worried when I heard the sites were scams, and you are right. fakeidreview posts bad comments and then directs you to a site they own. I ordered and received my card within three weeks after my money order cleared.

You should know that any site which disses other sites are the real scammers, so the best way is to email and see if you get a response.. don't believe all you read...#s also had me worried

You #s really gave me the runs when I learned about all fake id sites being a scam.

I was worried because I had already ordered from several sitres, then some #s posted reviews of all sites being scams. the postings were obviously fake because I did receive my order. I was # for a week after reading that spidentity did not send out orders.. and the mother#ers who posted it gave me the runs like I was a walking # stick... you #ing liars at fakeidreview posted this crap about other sites that do not belown to you

The dumb #s from fakeidreview post thes against legitimate sites in order to draw business for themselves and pretend to be customers or could it be madd who don't want people ordering fake id.

This is totally a bogus complaint cos they do send what you order so the best way for you to check is to email the site, if you get a response the site is legitimate, if not, the site could not be real... but use your cotton picking head and don't belive the fake posts you see about novelty id sites

johnboi Nov 19, 2015

this site is a scam stay away from

• Sk
    Skyk Dec 02, 2013

Open-I-d.com anyone?? Ever order from there??

• Sk
    Skyk Dec 02, 2013

Anyone ever use open-I-d.com???

• As
    Ashhy May 31, 2013

[email protected] email me if you require a novelty ID (not a fake ID) only doing age prof cards and identification cards for australia ONLY!! no divers licences don't have templates for that yet, the cost is $250 each due to the lack of real people selling, email if needed don't waste my time only doing this because I couldn't find legit people so bought my own printer which only costs $6, 500 recommend getting your own and doing the same demand is very high supply is very low :)

• Cs
    cseib Feb 26, 2013

Can anyone make a IN id?

• Co
    coldfront1314 Oct 10, 2012

I found a hookup at a DMV to make IDs so you know you get all the working features. We started doing it for people that needed IDs for jobs etc but we do extra on the side. She can do a few states. E-mail for details. You wont be sending money overseas either. That will always tip you off that its a scam. [email protected]

• Bu
    bullsfan1980 Mar 13, 2012

DO NOT buy from any website that send you a confirmation identical or similar to this one:

Please make absolutely sure you write the Customer Invoice number above on a piece of paper and include it with your payment.

When doing a group order write all of your groups invoice numbers on a piece of paper and include it with your discounted payment.

Please mail your payment and invoice number(s) to our office address:

JIN WEN PING
    STREET ADDRESS: ROOM 1601, FLAT J, QIONG YUAN SQUARE, BAI LONG SOUTH ROAD 40
    CITY: HAI KOU CITY PROVINCE: HAI NAN PROVINCE COUNTRY: CHINA. POST CODE : 570203

If you are in the USA and paying by international money order or cashier check please make sure it is payable to our funds manager: LIU HONG JUN

AFTER you have mailed payment please confirm here: http://how-i-d.com/confirm.html

Orders not confirmed mailed via the link above will be deleted in 48 hours.

It is critical to mail your payment with online tracking. Tracking proves you mailed it and we received it with nothing left to chance or question. We do refuse any mail parcel without tracking and are not responsible for the Post's job in returning it.

898-[protected] (Our phone # which may be required to send express mail by some shippers)

For US customers USPS Express Mail International Flat Rate Envelope for mailing payment takes 3-5 days and is trackable online to our office. We recommend this option as the least costly at around 25 dollars and is actually delivered by FedEx when in China. If you endorse item clearly next to mailing label as BUSINESS PAPERS then no Customs forms are needed to fill out.

Sincerely,

Eric Lee
    Customer Service Manager
    www.how-i-d.com

This company changes the name of their website so beware. the website looks legit but you will not receive your order!

• Ky
    kylekisdeman Feb 22, 2012

how id .com is a scam

• Bi
    bighit12 Feb 02, 2011

hi i have sent away for the grey proof of age card have any of the other cards helped any one get in to clubs ???

• Th
    thatguy Feb 25, 2009

Tyler is ligit, he isn't a scam. However his work is totally terrible. You get exactly what he offers, which is a FAKE id.

If any of you come accross a guy name Michael Knowles stay far far far far far far far far far away. Guys a total scam and a half. He gets you confident through his e-mails but trust me do not waste your money. Your better off throwing it in your fire place.

Trollin: i am interested in a good hook up, what's your e-mail so i can contact you?

• Ga
    gabrielle Feb 17, 2009

I Am in PA, My boyfriend just broke up with me after 2 years and its my best friends 21. I am in neeeeeeedddd! Please help me!!

Thanks everyone

• In
    inneedofid Feb 11, 2009

if anyone has a good hookup for california or nevada or even texas, please let me konw. i need a good passable i.d. thanks!!!

• Ty
    TylersNoveltyIDs Oct 27, 2008

I am not a scam...

We carry most states and provinces of novelty ids that all match the book. all holograms/ uav are made specifically for each state and are the exact same holograms/uav that are on the actual id's. our ids are superb under backlight tests and we print on pvc cards. all templates are consistently updated. one novelty id is $100 and accept cash orders only sorry for inconvenience. turnaround time is approximately 2 weeks. we are not a scam, we work for you.

Please do not hesitate to email with any further questions.

-tyler

These are novelty ids and are for novelty and entertainment purposes only, not for use to buy alcohol or do any illegal actions for your age.

Jared Brewer Aug 01, 2008

i ordered an illnois id from newidcards.com they are really expensive but the id looks very legit, not all there ids are identical, but hey i have searched and been scammed by fakeidsfast.com and fakeidsgold.com and this is the only legit site i know of and can trust email me if you wanna know mroe about my experiences.

• Lo
    Lou Jul 11, 2008

Does anybody know about fakeidgold.com?

mammas1123 Jun 26, 2008

I have read many complaints that another people wrote. Good thing that I found this place before I pay to any of this scam place. I emailed to so many place asking about ID but none of these place reply my question, so why I send my money? I am still serching place that will send me a ID. My big question is there is a good place out there? Seems like all the place thst I looked at is no good and thier site name is on the board here.

Idcenter and Idpro have same mailing address and order form, plus I found people complaint about them too. I was about pay. If somebody know about these place please let me know, or any good another site.

Me and my doughter need new ID for domestic violence quick. We can't get much help around this town so I started serching online.

• Al
    alsoanidiot Jun 21, 2008

Listen to this! i've spent a few days doing a little research... they are all scams, but i'm trying to get them shut down. they make their living through google search capability. google is now aware of the issue and will turn off the search if they are alerted. if anyone sees new websites pop up, check them out through whois. if they are registered in china, uae, belize or turks and caicos, email google!

Icann, who runs domain ownership rules, is also checking into their method of payment and getting a hold of authorities. I am having a 'friend' purchase every domain we can think of that they can use for this scam. for instance i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n-s.com just switched to fakeidsquick.com, but that will be shut down by monday.

Good luck!

• Sm
    Smystal Jun 20, 2008

I got ripped off from Mr Liv Hau and david duncomb. Don't send them any money!! I need an id. I sent money by paypal 3 weeks ago to yourfakeid.com but they never took it? Also fakeidboy.com said that they will be back up and running in a few weeks, that was a few weeks ago though. Anyone know where I can get one now? Please email me or leave a message here and I will check back. Thanks

• Cy
    Cynthia Jun 13, 2008

Does anyone know any legit website? It seems like there is none and I have no clue who makes good IL ids. Anyone know anyone who can make them? Money is not the issue as long as it is a good id.

• Na
    nancee May 29, 2008

is there anyone who can do a texas or california id or even any id that actually works? pls!!! i've already gone through alot of scams.

Christina May 26, 2008

Ummm I don't know bout the whole noveltycards. biz cuz I still dont trust any website. plus the nj license and I think the ct one on the site is really old! they dont even do that nj license anymore, last one they did was in 2004 and licenses expire evey 4 years so it depends on which month you get it. but still the chances of you using the old one and getting away with it is slim.

• Ra
    Rams May 24, 2008

I am the idiots of all idiots! I wish this was here about 2 months ago. I lost about $400 on stupid scams. Then I read Georgiagirl's post about noveltycards.biz and i got a fake from them. yea i wont be able to go to a bank and use it or show it to a cop, but i still gets me alcohol! FTW! Im still pissed im out 400 bucks tho.

• Bo
    Bob May 23, 2008

Charles B shut your ###ing mouth! No online website that sells fake ID are legit! Do not listen to this idiot. If your gonna get a fake ID find someone in your area not some foreign piece of ### online. Also that guy Eugene sounds like a scammer so don't deal with him from SC/Ohio

Charles B May 22, 2008

Okay here is the real thruth, and I am going to expose it. I was employed by undergroundreviews.com

We are paid to post bad reviews against the competitor sites and then get a commission for each link that is clicked thru us, . well the ###ers never paid me so i am exposing them.

You should send a email to any online id comapny, even if they have a question answer page, and if you get a response they are legitimate, if not they are a scam site. Underground review owns all the sites they review listed here:

I-D-E-N-T-I-F-I-C-A-T-I-O-N

MYOIDS DETAILS

HOLOGRAMS: ?
    BARCODES: ?
    UV: ?
    COMMENTS: NOT ALLOWING NEW CUSTOMERS

Good

UK-I-D

OWNED BY THEM

BAD

FAKE ID GURU

THEIR OWN SITE TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES

FAKE ID GURU DETAILS

POSTS BAD REVIEWS AGAINT ALL SITES THEY DO NOT OWN

Good YEAH ###..I WAS ASKED TO DO THIS

IDSFAST

IDSFAST DETAILS

All the fake id messge boards and review sites about fake id is 85% ownership of the fake id sites and i know cos i am hired to do exactly that and post bad reviews using different names, addresses and email so watch out and do not believe the review sites

Brian May 22, 2008

Thank god for this site! I was literally about to send in my money and the money of my 2 friends to idsfast.com. The site seemed so legitimate and everything that they put on their site, as to why they only accept cash, made so much sense. But I was still a bit uneasy about sending cash to some foreign country without proof that I did so. So before I left for the post office I typed "has anyone ever purchased an id from idsfast.com" into the Yahoo search engine and then this site pops up. I started to read how they scammed everybody and we were saved from the embarassment of being scammed and we saved the $300 we were going to send. So I say THANK YOU!

• Ke
    Kevin May 22, 2008

Ok Guys.

I've been doing HOURS of Research. I'm not an expert but we all know the below to be true.

Just take my word for it.

IDSFAST/Identification.com ALL FAKES/SCAMS - DONT ORDER

There's a user named "Daniel" saying:

Well I wasnt Frauded sent my money away took 5 days to process and recived my id 6 days later with the hologram al bought for $210 from i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com

becasue u guys are from usa and canada i guess the post offical or customs c the cards and maybe destroy them?

id trust i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com 100% as i live in australia all went well :)

HE IS ###..Don't trust it.

Eugene looks like he's ### too.

THE BEST WAY TO GET A FAKE IS TO FIND YOUR OWN PERSONAL CONTACT!!

Dont send money to someone in another state, most likely if its not a friend of yours or someone you know, you'll be scammed.

All the review sites are all ### and owned by the same person, they are all scams

And just for those who are curious, i was about to send my $100 to identification and luckly found this thread...thanks for all those who have contributed so far!!!

• Co
    complsendmemobile May 21, 2008

Hey all don't trust anyone selling fake ids in Ohio/SC. I was also scammed

• Bo
    Bob May 21, 2008

Daniel don't come in here spamming saying i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com is legit! Everyone knows there scammers please ignore his post. Unless you have logical proof of a picture with your fake ID that has your name Daniel on it just keep quiet!

• Da
    daniel May 21, 2008

• As
    Ashley May 20, 2008

I also sent out money to Eugene and never got any responses back. I guess im scammed as well.

Brian May 20, 2008

So Liz did you ever get the ID? If so, what was the quality?

Mike May 19, 2008

Liz that is stupid, you cannot cash a postal money order and say forget it. That is called fraud something you can be thrown in jail for. Why don't you post your so called confirmation code on here, something he shipped? Im sure that is a lie because he ignored me for a week after he cashed my money I started giving him an attitude 6 days after he has ignored me.

I have plenty of money and I already told him if he doesnt return my money in 3 days then im hiring a private investigator. I already talked to 3 people today about this and he can go to a federal prison for what hes doing. Its not the $100.00 its him lying to me and scamming me. I can care less for $100.00 but I will make sure he gets the message he scammed the wrong person.

Until you can prove he shipped something Liz I don't believe anything you say, I posted actual receipts of my money order. I was very nice to this guy even sent him money 2 days air. But after 5 days of ignoring me I asked him nicely to either reply back or return my money. I don't think anyone would appreciate sending out $100 to someone that keeps in touch with you everyday by email and when he gets it he ignores me for 6-7 days still with no responses.

• Li
    liz May 19, 2008

It sounds like from the attitude of your post maybe he got upset with you and said forget it. I ordered mine on Friday and got a confirmation code today. SOMETHING he shipped is scheduled to be delivered to my house tomorrow I hope it's the ID LOL

Mike May 18, 2008

Just letting everyone on here know I sent Eugene $100.00 First Class, he recieved it on May 12th, 2008. Ever since he's been ignoring my e-mails. He was always very quick at replying back to any questions I had. As of right now id tell everyone not to trust Eugene, or Damion on here. I also would recommend that nobody deals with anyone out of Atlanta GA. He offers SC, Ohio, NY IDS.

If he decides to e-mail me back makes things better I will post back here with a follow up but as of right now something is not right about the guy. I always sent a message to Damion asking about his experience with Eugene but no e-mails what a surprise.

Heres a photo of my receipt with the label tracking # and a copy of the money order. I can assure you im not making this all up like some people do on forums.

mike May 06, 2008

I need a fake id bad! I been emailing a guy that goes by Buckeye ID ([email protected]) for weeks and finally he just tells me he can't do it? Seemed really weird anyways. I really need a PA/NYC ID or really anywhere. Please email me if your for real!

Andy May 01, 2008

I was dumb enough to trust the undergroundreview board for a review on IDSFast and was screwed out of $200.. Gotta learn the hard way but either way it sucks pretty hard!

Can anyone make a MD ID? I am desperately trying to get one, I will need another one too so I can provide some work for anyone who can make it!

If you can or know someone please email me!

Mary May 01, 2008

I've been scamed by i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com its going to be a month now Does anyone know anyone that could help I desperatly need one.

• Da
    Damion May 01, 2008

HEY GUYS! I ordered from that Eugene guy and its awesome. I mean when I compare my Ohio one side by side I can tell a few differences particularly in a few of the ink colors but it scans and looks real. I used it at BW3's on campus last Saturday!

He took a little longer than promised too but its cool.

Brian Apr 30, 2008

Can anyone tell me where I can get a good CT, MA, NY, or NJ driver's license without dealing with one of these scam sites. I have a group of people interested in purchasing if anyone has a hook up or knows of a person who can make them please let me know.

• Th
    The_John_Doe Apr 28, 2008

Guys, there's another scammer out there. He goes by the name Andrew or Manuel Sanchez. His e-mail address is [email protected] He pretends to be sympathetic about your situation, but is a scammer. DO NOT fall for his tricks. He will ask you to MoneyGram or Western Union the money to him. He will even e-mail you samples, but will not deliver. He's around the New York, New Jersey area. He will request you to send the money to Manuel Sanchez, Long Branch, NJ 07740. Please DO NOT fall for it!!!