Novelty Id Sites Not A Scamnovelty id sites are not scams

D

Thanks for lettimg me know. I too was worried when I heard the sites were scams, and you are right. fakeidreview posts bad comments and then directs you to a site they own. I ordered and received my card within three weeks after my money order cleared.

You should know that any site which disses other sites are the real scammers, so the best way is to email and see if you get a response.. don't believe all you read...#s also had me worried

You #s really gave me the runs when I learned about all fake id sites being a scam.

I was worried because I had already ordered from several sitres, then some #s posted reviews of all sites being scams. the postings were obviously fake because I did receive my order. I was # for a week after reading that spidentity did not send out orders.. and the mother#ers who posted it gave me the runs like I was a walking # stick... you #ing liars at fakeidreview posted this crap about other sites that do not belown to you

The dumb #s from fakeidreview post thes against legitimate sites in order to draw business for themselves and pretend to be customers or could it be madd who don't want people ordering fake id.

This is totally a bogus complaint cos they do send what you order so the best way for you to check is to email the site, if you get a response the site is legitimate, if not, the site could not be real... but use your cotton picking head and don't belive the fake posts you see about novelty id sites

• Du
    Duke KA Mar 11, 2008

A friend on campus hipped to me to a contact for fake ID. It's really good, but he can't do all the states. I paid $90 buck, but the rates vary depending on what you want. Contact me and I'll give you an email address. This is legit, he'll talk to you on the phone and everything. Took me 6 days to get my ID.

• Ex
    ExodusID Mar 12, 2008

Guys, check this out....www.myspace.com/exodusid

• So
    Sophia Mar 12, 2008

99 percent of sites are scams. You need to buy from an individual. I got my ID for 250 w/hologram and bar code. It works everywhere and was way worth the investment. They guy lives two towns away from mine and has been in business for about two years. He only does NM and HI ids but they are identical to the real thing. He will pay me a finders fee for anyone I recruit but will only take 3-5 out of state orders a week. For more info email me at segrantham at gmail dot com

• Bu
    Buster Mar 19, 2008

I have searched and searched. The only source that really delivers is www.ExodusID.com. There are no other places to go that won't ### you out of your money. ExodusID is for real.

John Anthony Mar 20, 2008

Duke Ka,
    Can you please pass me your contact's info? Thanks.

John Anthony Mar 20, 2008

Shannon,
    Did you buy from Exodus? If so, how did it turn out?

• Ba
    Barleezy F Mar 21, 2008

Really "Shannon"? Cuz, ummmm, he ignored every email I sent after my money was confirmed delivered by the Post Office tracking #. So I'm pretty sure youre ###ting me and blowin smoke up my ###. Just a thought though.

The_John_Doe Mar 22, 2008

Does anyone have any contacts for a good ID maker? I've been scammed by IDSFAST.com in China as well as r-e-a-l-i-d.com in Dubai (which is i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com now). I'm desperate and need one. I've tried contacting Exodusid, but they did not reply. Thanks.

The_John_Doe Mar 22, 2008

Sophie, Can I have your contact's info? I'm desperate. Thanks.

mayra Mar 27, 2008

Does any one know of someone that can make me a NJ id..
    is www.i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com/ a scam???

• Br
    Brandon McD Apr 02, 2008

Yea i wanna know the same stuff man... already got the money out there and wanna know if ill ever see it again?

jman Apr 02, 2008

Anyone have anything legit? An individual or a site? These scam sites are driving me out of my mind...

liz Apr 03, 2008

I also need to know whether I can trust www.i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com/ .
    Of course on the other hand, nothing said in this place can be very reliable, can it?
    If anyone has had a good experience though and would like to share the specifics, it would be fantastic.

In the big picture though, the worst that can happen is that you loose 100 bucks. If it's legit though, it's totally worth it.

jman Apr 03, 2008

I'm fairly certain that identification.com is a scam, but I haven't risked my money with them yet, so I'm not sure. There's got to be someone or some site out there that is for real... Someone help us out and let us know where we can get an ID...

The_John_Doe Apr 04, 2008

DO NOT send your money to i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com. They are a scam. I was scammed by them. They used to be r-e-a-l-i-d.com.

jman Apr 04, 2008

Still trying to find an ID somewhere... is there anyone that can help me?!?!

Christina Apr 05, 2008

Anyone have 'a guy' to hook me up so I can get an ID?!

Christina Apr 05, 2008

I emailed Spidentity last night about their order form asking them what do i put in 3 of the boxes and if i could email them my picture instead of printing it because the quality won't be as good. Well... i did get a response. A VERY BRIEF reponse "YOU CAN SEND 1X1 PHOTO... WE WILL TRIM AND ADJUST AS REQUIRED... THANK YOU" i would say thats REALLY sketchy and not very professional. So i'm deciding not to order from them. Overall everything, from looking at their site to emailing them, wasn't very convincing.

liz Apr 05, 2008

Yeah, I emailed i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com, asking a question about passport photos and also asking them to relieve some of my fears in trusting them, and asking if they had any non-bias reviews on the net.

I just got a response saying "Yes passport photos work the best for the high quality ID", and that's it. I'm getting more and more convinced that I'll loose my money if I order from them.

• Be
    bethany Apr 06, 2008

i sent money to noveltyids over a year ago and got nothing. They took my money but wouldn't reply to my emails! I was going to order from idsfast.com but was looking around for complaints to see if it was a scam. If ANYBODY has a source for getting an id that isn't a scam, PLEASE let me know.

Lindsay Apr 08, 2008

I ordered from r-e-a-l-i-d.com which is now i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n and that was a month ago. I have sent emails asking about the status of my order and they have not replied once!! It would be a miracle if they were not a scam!!

Christina Apr 09, 2008

Well i'm going to the city really soon and if i find anything i'll post it that i know and to email me to find out where... wish me luck!!!

Chaos Apr 12, 2008

I got one from someone locally and it works but doesnt scan...I mean if you sit down and and put it besides a real one you can spot a few details. I really hope someone finds a legit site because I need one that scans and blacklights.

• Sm
    Sman Apr 13, 2008

There has to be someone out there that makes real good id's and is trying to make money!!!

• Eu
    Eugene Apr 16, 2008

Hey guys most any legitimate ID maker is NOT going to have a website that anyone can visit upload pictures to, send payment to etc. Remember what it is you are buying!

I have been making novelty ID's for years that scan, blacklight, the real deal and I have never posted my work on some website nor will I ever. I only work through word of mouth. I only do Ohio and SC ID's at this time. Email me for more information about not being scammed.

E

• Fi
    figment of imagination Apr 16, 2008

Eugene is right. I wouldn't trust sending any ammount of money to any website claiming to make fake IDs no matter how convincing they may look.

If I may ask Eugene, where did you get your equipment for making such IDs? I'm assuming its quite expensive to buy all the reuiered equipment but I wouldn't have a clue where to get any of it if I ever wanted to get into that kinds of stuff.

• Je
    Jessica Apr 16, 2008

omg...i just sent in money to http://www.i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com/ soo..im pissed!!

james Apr 16, 2008

http://www.i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com is a scam they jacked my mony lol ill keep trying thogh.

• Eu
    Eugene Apr 17, 2008

ID's are actually made out of PVC. The printer I use is manufactured by Eltron. You can read about them on the website but you wont get to buy one without lots of paperwork and background investigation.

www.eltron.com

• Mi
    mike Apr 17, 2008

I need a fake id/drivers license badly! I am in Pennsylvania can anyone help me out?

user Apr 19, 2008

Does anyone know if the site mentioned before - "exodusid.com" is legit? The myspace link posted here is a dud, says the account has been deleted.

This is posted on the site->
    "When you order from me I will provide you with my cell phone number and a true physical address. I work by word of mouth and your satisfaction is important to my livelihood. I am for real."

If anyone has dealt with, or received an email from exodusid.com, or can prove that they "won't ### you out of your money", can you please post a comment and tell us!!!

user Apr 19, 2008

Tried contacting the email provided on his site and got a 'send failure' email from Gmail saying that the account has expired and the email could not be sent. Looks fake to me.

user Apr 19, 2008

me again. I just realised my mate got an ID card a while ago. So I asked him and he said he got if from www.nextdayid.com
    He lives in London and said it did come the next day after he sent payment (because the company is based in London). I really want a drivers license, but i think I might have to settle for one of these cards.. Not the greatest designs, but hopefully it works when buying some drinks.. email me if you don't believe me and I will try to prove somehow that its not a fake..

• De
    derick Apr 19, 2008

anyone here use sophies guy? any good?

• Mi
    mike Apr 21, 2008

Ok this is to everyone trying to get a ID. These people are bumping this thread saying "This sites good, this sites not a scam" They are just wheeling in suckers! Don't send your money to any website if you want a fake ID you have to find a hookup from a friend or someone. Unless there may be someone online thats legit but he/she would never run a website/business open for the public trust me. These scammers running multiple websites claiming to sell novelty fake ids are making thousands!

josh Apr 22, 2008

i sent money to i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com too is it really a scam or are other people from the other fake id websites posting this ###?

user Apr 23, 2008

Its a scam mate.. If you can be bothered, keep making fake orders on i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com just to piss em off (THAT GOES FOR EVERYBODY). I'v done it a few times already.

Just as some interest, has anyone actually received one of those free samples that you can order from i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com?

• Ih
    I Hate Scams Apr 23, 2008

duke can u send me the info on your guy who makes fakes

Samantha Apr 23, 2008

I need a West Virginia ID, I would prefer to talk to someone and get something worked out.. anyone know anything?

Thanks!

• So
    sonlow Apr 24, 2008

so is exodusid.com legit? yall get back at me asap.