Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Products & Services Nova Marketing Scam and fraud!

Nova Marketing - Scam and fraud!

V
Author of the complaint
11:49 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

If I had come to [redacted] before yesterday, I wouldn't have wasted an entire day of my life. I'm aggressively job searching, and I applied for this company. From the beginning, I smelled 'scam', but I gave it the benefit of the doubt. First interview went well, then I got called back for a second interview. I was told I would be taken out for the day, bought lunch, and shown the 'in's & outs'. I had to take a day off from my temp job to do this. On the way to the event, I already felt like 'This is not the job for me'. But, needing a break, I told myself to give it a chance. Standing there, in a suit, at a mall, I felt uncomfortable. Shortly before lunch, I said 'look, I really don't think this is right for me'. So I was let go, but had to stay the full day, since they were my ride back.

I was not even bought lunch. I wasted a day that I could've spent job searching, walking around a mall in a suit, waiting for 5 O'Clock to hurry up and arrive.

Don't waste your time with this.

Helpful? 0 0