Northrup,Winslow & PartnersAsking for monies for eligibility for sweepstakes

This company accepted $20.00 from me to process paperwork for the reported cash award entitlements of over $2, 500, 000. They also indicated my eligibility is confirmed. There was an identifying number assigned to me which is [protected] and it is dated 10/17/2011.
In the space of two weeks I have received two other such letters with different identifying numbers and cash amounts for which I'm to be eligible for, provided I return the required forms signed and enclose $20.00, with each form.
All checks are to be made out to Northrop, Winslow, & Partners. Since receiving my check I have not received any correspondence related to the initial confirmation of cash award anything else. This is recognized as a scam, simply to collect monies and not as indications of their letter suggests.

• Do
    dontscamtheelderly Sep 10, 2012

Preditors - that is all I can say. My mother has received bagfuls of these letters from this company and she was dupped. I found out about after several 20.00 checks were processed. My mother has dementia and has had 2 strokes. How horrible is this. Why does the government even allow them to use a stamp, not to mention bulk mail rates. SCAM SCAM SCAM can't say it any louder. Please protect your family and if you wish to spend 20.00 take your money to your state lottery and at least let it apply to education if you lose. You might actually win a few bucks and will have accomplished something.

• Sc
    =scam_this= Aug 02, 2012

I sent them a xerox copy of my twenty dollar bill with a note to take it out of my $4, 500, 000. I never got anything from them ever again.

• Ne
    Neice Jun 14, 2012

When are someone going to do something about this company. As it has been said, so older person is going to receive this letter and will response to it. Is this a correct address. And has anyone went to this place and knocked on the door. Really someone need to find out who these people are and put them so far in a jail cell until they do not see day light until hell freeze over. Thanks for all the complaints that I read. But I was already in the mood to send them an good blessing out ( if you know what I mean). Let 's keep helping each other for these scams.

• Di
    diamondangel118 Apr 30, 2012

Thanks I just got the same letter today
    Won't be sending that's 20 dollars

• Ka
    Kambrose78 Jan 24, 2012

Also got the very letter you described. Thank you for the heads up. Not sending in $20 to some bogus sweepstakes.

• Mv
    M.V.Light Jan 23, 2012

January 23 I received same letter with ID number [protected], prize 2, 500.000.00 dollars.I check on computer I found it is scam.I did not send $20.00.Thank you.