NobelComFraud

A Review updated:

My firm recently filed a class action lawsuit against NOBEL, NOBELCOM, NOBEL.COM, ENJOYPREPAID.COM alleging that the company cheats purchasers of calling cards by providing less minutes of calling time than advertised. If you are interested in finding out more and telling us your complaint, please contact me directly at [protected]@ltlcounsel.com. We are looking to put an end to these unfair and fraudulent practices and you may be able to help us. Thank you.

• Je
    Je Anna KB May 19, 2016

I agree with you, absolutely. I've noticed that myself. I just ordered a calling card last week, and noticed how much money they took for 2-3 calls that lasted less than a minute. I made a call this morning and only said "Hello, call me back", and it cost me $2. It was a call made to country of Georgia, on a cellphone. Nobelcom claims, that it only costs 16.90 cents per minute. And rounding, - 4 minutes. I did the math, - it still doesn't add up to $2. Last week I talked a little longer, and it charged me $8. It's not a calling company, - it's a rip off! I'm not buying their cards anymore.

• Ko
    Kordonvan Olkeriil Nov 03, 2019

How do I know if Nobel App is safe? I been using it and some orders were cancel as $20. What should I do to make them refund the money they take from account?