NIGEL ZONENO REFUND DEPOSIT

They keep the money from the deposits. They are not registered in any deposit scheme.
They have the office in 1 Royal College St NW1 0RU

They have been operated with different names:
S & N PROPERTY DEVELOPMENTS LTD
T/A LONDON HOMESHARE

More NIGEL ZONE Complaints & Reviews

• Gd
    gde Aug 05, 2009

They run away

• He tried to con me into paying more money for an outstanding deposit and rent before releasing my passport, he swears like a drunken sailor and is totally unprofessional.

Secondly, he advertised "instant accommodation, no deposit required" yet demanded a deposit up front which I did not have, and so he said to pay a build up deposit of an addittional 20 pounds per week over and above the weekly rent money. So FALSE ADVERTISING TOO!!

He seems like a wheeler dealer...

• Da
    dave123qwe Jan 14, 2010

Nigel Zone is the ### of the earth.

• Le
    Leandri Jun 27, 2012

This is completely untrue. Perhaps you didnt pay your rent. I have stayed in one of Nigel's properties for over 2 years and received my full deposit back.

• Mr
    Mr Smith Barry Jul 09, 2012

I have my deposit with Mr Nigel as well and constantly refuses to give this money back despite me paying all outstanding bills and rents. Doesnt even pick up my phone call at all and sometime his number is unavailable. If anyone does have atelephone number and a residential address for this individual please help as my lawyer need this to press charges of fraud.

Thanks in advance

• Ro
    RoyR Nov 11, 2014

20 Busby Place, London, NW5 2SR - Nigel Zones address.
    Nigel Zone: [protected] Sunette Zone: [protected]