Nick Ferrer Engel & Volkers / real estate agent

1 3210 Esperanza Crossing, Suite 122, Austin, Texas, 78758, United States Review updated:

The experience confirms why you should always hire a legal professional. A monkey (obviously) can take and pass a Texas Real Estate Exam. Nick Ferrer clearly conveys why anyone with common sense would run from the likes of him helping his clients is the last thing on his mind.Nick Ferrer is absolute and pure slime. Literal trash humans. Disheartening, during the era we have this cliche [censored] persona being propagated. Pretty disrespectful to an industry now saturated with delusional entitled millennials. Nick Ferrer should quit while he's ahead.

Nick Ferrer Engel & Volkers

Kh
Apr 27, 2019

Comments

Best Best Advice

Dealt with Nicholas Ferrer out of Austin, TX. He was the absolute worst real estate agent. Always late. Failed to follow up. Lacked any kind of communication. Paperwork wrong. Too much to list. Only received 1 star because that was the lowest choice to submit otherwise it would have been a zero.

Apr 28, 2019

Called to inquire about a listed property and spoke to Nick Ferrer. He cut me off and told me to just go google it and I’d find out everything I needed. After trying to get some basic information, he abruptly told me he had other applications and had gotten a bunch of calls about the property, so if I was interested I could just put in an application. I’ve never even heard of a realtor treating a potential customer that rudely.

• La
      Apr 28, 2019

These people and Nick Ferrer are a bunch of crooks. Very shady. Do not do business with them. Big time bait and switch.

• Bi
      May 03, 2019

Nick Ferrer has a crude and rude high pressure in discussing with potential dealings/clients
    I do not, ever, want his calling again, and if it does the call will be recorded.

• Lu
      May 04, 2019

Did not show up for an open house. We called the agent, Nick Ferrer, and they said "oops, we leased that house". They did not bother to go online and change the status or cancel the open house. I guess are these amateurs are not concerned about people's time. Beware!!!

• Da
      May 06, 2019

Nick Ferrer never attempted to solve any problems! At the end, seems useless, not responsible and waste of time! What a terrible experience?!?!

• Jk
      May 15, 2019

he likes to call people out; he did this to my buyer and i. what's the point? anyways my buyer bought somewhere else and is happy w/out purchasing at a stuff run community.

May 18, 2019

Nick Ferrer is a cheating, lying scum bag. He cheats on his wife. FACT!!! Why hire Nick Ferrer to represent you in any transaction ? Cheater Nick Ferrer. Does your wife know? Sucker

• Ka
      May 21, 2019

Nick called me a PIG! Why? From all the collective reviews looks like Nick Ferrer is the PIG. He told me he was married. When does that count these days? Someone told me he is a cheater. His wife should keep tags on his texts, calls but she has no idea. Sad!!!