Network. Comm. Int'l Corp.Unauthorized account charges

B

I accepted a collect call from my daughter that her house had just burned... it was all of 2 mins... she gave me a number where to reach her. I just rec'd a bill from Network. Comm. Int'l Corp for 33.41. I have Windstream and they couldn't do anything about it. They don't have a phone number or address on these people, so I have no choice but to pay it. Windsteam said it was a 6 min call, but there's no way. Does anyone have a phone # or address for these people? Thank you.

• In
    InmateBill Aug 27, 2007

Did you try calling their customer service line? They normally are pretty fair on issuing a credit. Actually that rate looks to be less than what AT&T charges for a collect call.

• Da
    davis m Aug 25, 2007

I received a charge on my Windstream phone bill from Network. Comm. Int'l Corp for a collect call my brother-in-law made which lasted about 30 seconds. He was only about two miles from here.
    The charge was $8.46! I could have driven there cheaper!