NEEL IRA CONSTRUCTION CCNON PAYMENT OF MONIES TO SUB CONTRACTOR

T

I was contracted out by Neel Ira Construction to supply and repair blinds for jobs done at Poynton House and Colonial Buildings Durban on 15 January 2011. The work was duly completed and he owes me an amount of R10 000, 00 which he has not paid to date. He makes up all kinds of excuses and is now avoiding my calls,

More NEEL IRA CONSTRUCTION CC Complaints & Reviews

• Ti
    Titronic Apr 13, 2015

Hi, guys. I have been subcontracted to Neel IRA Construction to manufacture and install Aluminium panels and Glass at Subtech. The job was completed in early Feb this year. He has collected the payment from Subtech in early Feb as well. He has now done me in for over R120k. This guy is getting braver and braver by the day. It is because the SAP is not willing to amalgamate this guys history and see his criminal intentions. Being a compulsive gambler and an outright lier, he spent my money within 2 weeks. I am busy collecting as much evidence as i can. I'm going to ensure this guy is prosecuted to the fullest might of the law regardless of which lawyer he has. The facts presented will speak for itself. If anyone else that has been taken for a ride by this guy that is not mentioned on this forum please feel free to contact Ayub on [protected]. Beware he also provides his victims with a false residential address.

JayEPA Jan 01, 2017

@Titronic Hi, I just met this guy in Jhb about a week ago and he promised me lots of work...thank God I saw these posts..this guy is living in luxury in a Pretoria estate and driving top cars. He seems like a very wealthy person.

• Aj
    ajay031 Jan 23, 2014

hi i recently engaged the services of neel for work to be done and he insisted i give a R5000 deposit .i have never got any call back or reply from him .he is avoiding my calls .if you guys wish to know where he stays i can provide you with this information as i want my money back .contact me on [protected]

• Ca
    Cash Flow Accounting Sep 20, 2013

Suren, I have tried to contact you with regards to Neel IRA Construction, same has happened to one of my clients. Please give me a call on [protected] or [protected]

• Ca
    Cash Flow Accounting Sep 20, 2013

Is there any way we can close this company down?

• Tn
    T N BLINDS Aug 05, 2013

update on Neel Ira: To date, R3000 is still owing to TN Blinds. He has engaged the services of a certain attorney asking me to remove these comments from this forum. As far as i am concerned, this forum is used by public to complain about people who are guilty of misdemeanours. I cannot find a reason as to why i should be the guilty party and remove these comments when this contractor has used my services and has not paid me? Mr Webmaster on this forum, i humbly ask you: Is this procedural when money is still outstanding by Neel Ira to me? He states that because of these comments, he is unable to conduct his business properly. In my opinion, I suggest that he pays the respective people whom he owes money to or renders his service to the people whom he had promised his services and complete his obs properly and then we will gladly oblige by removing these comments. If he is not guilty of the misdemeanours stated on this forum, then i kindly ask him to comment with his substantiations on this forum.

Yours faithfully
    SUREN
    TN BLINDS

• Tn
    T N BLINDS Mar 08, 2013

Hi Zain
    I know 2 other people who have been done down by this guy. He takes deposits and does not honour his promises. He still
    owes me money. He has been locked up previously for this and he is also a compulsive gambler. We need to take action and
    get him reprimanded by the law for his thieving habits. What is your contact details? My cell number is [protected].
    Kind regards
    Suren
    TN BLINDS

• Za
    Zain Khan. Mar 07, 2013

Neel Ira Construction was referred to me to perform repairs to my ceiling. He quoted me R 6000 for the repairs, and took a R 2000 deposit for the work. He came through and simply prepared my ceiling for the work, and never returned to complete the repairs. On contacting Neel Ira, he made the most absurd excuses as to why he couldn’t come through to my home to finish the repairs. After a month of to and fro and me arranging people to be home while waiting for Neel to arrive as he eventually promised, I finally gave up and requested my deposit back from him. Since then he has been avoiding my calls.