Napsgeargear

F Jul 09, 2019

I'm out $1151.

I ordered on July 3, Order #2430144 and sent $1151 in bitcoin to the address they gave.

They lost it and after numerous conv with "Karen" at naps help they refuse to process the order.

I sent them screenshots of my order, my withdrawal in my Poloniex Exchange acct, the conf email, the amt deducted within the blockchain, just about everything I could think of.

She kept responding "Like I said, send up your bitcoin payment deails". Whenever I'd ask what she meant she'd either repeat herself or say they have no record of the transaction.

After I reminded her of everything I'd sent and asked what else she could possibly need, she said "that's not our address."

Um... if one has 2 tabs open, napsgear.org and their btc wallet, and then copy/paste the address from naps to wallet, and the wallet will ONLY take a valid btc address, where the hell else could I have gotten the BTC address.

These addresses are dynamic and expire every 15 minutes but they are aware of all the ones their system generates. It's impossible they don't have a record of the transaction. It's impossible I could have invented a valid BTC address and - what? - just typed it in there?

I'm a (very) repeat customer, many BTC orders, and a veteran BTC user.

Interrogating the blockchain, the money was clearly sent. The amounts are off by a few dollars, probably a result of a fee or difference in BTC value over a half hour. But this has happened before and if the amounts are close it shouldn't matter.

Thought I'd start here before describing the lost transaction and horrible service on the forums.

- HighlyDisappointed