My1Mag aka Mags4Less aka Mags4Cheap aka HalfPricedMagsFraud & cheating!

C

I ordered Family Handyman on July 5, 2006 - today is June 6, 2007 - almost a year - n0 magazine, no refund - have contacted the "company about 10 times - Family Handyman never got the order and says they are no a dealer.

They do "stealing" under a variety of names - Mags4 Cheap; My1Mag; Halfpricedmags among others.

A sponsored link on any search engine is a paid advertisement and they pay by the click - The company has to post a credit card so that google/or whatever other search engine can charge as they go - no 30 day invoices here - if they max out the credit card - they are off the program - i intend to click away theses thieves!

• Rb
    R. Brandon Fallon Nov 16, 2008

Ladies & Gentlemen -

We are not Mags4Less or Halfpricedmags, we are only Mags4Cheap.

I have been the absentee owner of Mags4Cheap.Com for years. I own several other businesses that occupy the majority of my time. About 3 years ago I handed this company off to a management team that has done a very good job of running my company to the ground. There was a time when Mags4Cheap was the best name online for magazine subscriptions. Obviously, that is no more. About a month ago, my own mother found the negative reviews about my company online and called me. I have since come back to Mags4Cheap, replaced my entire staff and am actively managing it myself. We have sold to more than 3 Million people, and although we have millions of very happy customers, there are nevertheless some very unhappy customers out there, including those who posted here.

I am here to reach out to any customers who have not either received their magazine subscription or a refund. If you fit in this category, you may email me directly at [email protected] or call me directly at [protected].

I will personally investigate your issues and refund you if necessary.

I apologize for the bad experience you have had and I am here to make things right.

Cordially,

R. Brandon Fallon
    Mags4Cheap.Com
    Owner

• Ka
    kappermanj Oct 01, 2008

Ok Joel, (if that’s even your real name) let’s just see how well you resolve MY issue. You’re a LIAR as well as a THEIF. Are you even an American Citizen? I'd like some proof on that one. I'm so sick and tired of all your ###, stealing from good honest people-you make me sick. I personally have filed a complaint with every agency I could find and most recently, the Texas Attorney General. I will continue to send in complaints until you're locked up. Maybe even after you’re locked up! Yea, you know, payback is a ###, and so am I.

Joel Sep 05, 2007

This is Joel and I am the owner o f Halfpricedmags . Please email me directly at [email protected] if you have any open issues. I will make sure that your issue is resolved within one day.

Regards,
    Joel

• It
    Its Me Jun 12, 2007

Last year I ordered two magazines through them and got them without any trouble. This time I ordered a two year subscription to Runners World in 2/07 and never got magazine. After repeated emails to customer service, got automated response from "My1Mag Support" that a trouble ticket has been created. [When I enter my zip code and order number at this site, it does not recognize that as if I never placed an order.] I have forwarded confirmatory email to them some 5 times without any response.
    To me looks like it is going under.