My Three CentsHarsh Treatment of new members

Click on the link to see the full complaint

Still Watching You Jan 02, 2013

How is DB's Dead Brother these days? Has LittleShorty joined him yet?

• CPNexus Jan 02, 2013

XD Wow. Just so you know beautytroll, no one cares what you think. You couldnt even think of something original you had to copy someone else's comment. You really aren't that bright are you? I'm having so much fun laughing at you. Mr Smitty pegged you as a total [censored] and I have to agree with him. You and the rest of your M3C buddies really are ###s incapabale of any original thought. Haha!

beautytroll Jan 02, 2013

mr. smitty, what a complete a$$wipe, no one gives a rats a$$ what you think, or have to say. Go get an original thought ###.

mr. smitty with ### for brains (user banned). A great New Years would be if the old hag would get banned and shown the door once again. Everyone on my3cents agrees, including the troll queen db.

• The Lidman Foundation Dec 31, 2012

or green eggs and ham sam i am

• little running beer Dec 31, 2012

or if i had some ham, id have some ham and eggs if i had some eggs

• little running beer Dec 31, 2012

cheeseburger without cheese

• The Lidman Foundation Dec 31, 2012

Littleshitty would rather read reviews about the consumer not getting enough ketchup packages or being charged for extra. Or is a cheeseburger without cheese still a cheeseburger.

beautytroll Dec 31, 2012

mr. smitty = troll with ### for Brains (user banned). A great New Years would be if the old hag would get banned and shown the door once again. Everyone on my3cents agrees, including the troll queen db.

Still Watching You Dec 31, 2012

She so special!

Posted by LittleShorty on 2012-12-31
    I am sick and tired of these kinds of reviews. Can't we screen these losers out? I'm surprised the OP is even able to acces a site like this much less order something,

beautytroll Dec 30, 2012

That madconsumer rocks!

beautytroll Dec 29, 2012

How sad it is that mr. smitty (user banned) has to have and use multiple accounts to make herself feel important. Ban the old hag once again and show the mental case the door!
    db agrees.

• The Lidman Foundation Dec 28, 2012

Royalbuvckels = littleshytty

beautytroll Dec 28, 2012

I thought littleshyttie was mr smitty, my personal troll.

Still Watching You Dec 28, 2012

I heard she took some pills because of some of the stuff written about her over here. Could it be true? Oh please let it be true!

Still Watching You Dec 28, 2012

Where is littleshorty?!?!?!

Still Watching You Dec 27, 2012

Groups > My3cents alumni PirateWithParrot Dianec2 > PirateWithParrot Speaks Out Against My3cents

My3Cents.com talk about a joke! It has become apparent to me that this site is one of an ungodly manner and run by people that like to harass people, promote discord among anyone who disagrees with the so called regulars which a few of these phonies are here simply to start trouble and spread hate among this site. Last night for example (May, 17, 2008) there was a post of a deformed baby that was posted for the intent of making a joke out of it. While I found this to be very offensive and uncalled for Admin refused to do anything about it most likely because it was posted by a 5 star member. Yet when I post a real post of the horror that is true of deformed babies I am at once attacked by ### that think deformed babies are a joke and one should NEVER post the truth. These people will defend the right of others to make a joke out of life yet attack any one who disagrees with them and the "My3Cents.Team" supports this kind of attack by simply removing the post that shows the truth and leaving the one up that is making a joke out of deformed babies. [www.my3cents.com] I was then threatened by the My3Cents regulars over and over but I gave it right back to them because I will not be stepped on by losers that are little more then cowards that hide behind a key board. I then posted a picture that has been on this site over and over and has been altered by even the site 5 star member and I gave them a dose of there own medicine by using parts of the deformed babies picture and putting it on them. This morning it was deleted and called harassment by the so called My3Cents.Team and most likely was done by or at the request of the 5 stared member who is the one person on this site that cannot refrain from lying, cheating and doing anything she can to make her self number one on this site and is supported by the My3Cents.Team 100%. While I understand all the people that are afraid to take a stand on the issues I cannot sit idly by while these few cowards make a mockery of life itself. If for example you start a thread about God or Jesus you will be attacked as if by a swarm of killer bees because on this site you have no right to believe in God. But however you are encouraged to believe in witchcraft, card readings or just about anything else you can think of but not God. That also in supported by the My3Cents team and you will be deleted if you fight back. While it is said and I understand that this is a gripe site and most of the people live in this phony little world they also claim to be a real customer advice site which makes money by giving out this so called advice. Many people on here take that seriously and do the best they can to help people, while the few simply use this place to attack any and all that come looking for advice. So if your looking for a place to fight, talk about deformed babies, witchcraft, spread hate about God, or just in general beat up on people then this site is for you. But if you are looking for any kind of sense about anything try somewhere else because you will find very little on My3Cents.com. If you have an opinion that differs from the few that run and control the site you will be judged as a troublemaker and threatened by the site owner Max Spankie. Max writes the rules on M3C's but seldom forces his "favorites" to follow those same rules. While at the same time uses these so called rules to administer his own brand of justice towards anyone he see's fit. Max is the judge and jury but controlled by the sites Queen and her court. M3C's has become the private domain of a few that are blessed with unlimited favoritism from Max Spankie.

• CPNexus Dec 27, 2012

How sad it is that queenie has to have and use multiple accounts to make herself feel important. Sorry but your threats sent to my inbox are nothing but you spewing your silly nonsense. You're just a friendless, good for nothing shut in with no life in the real world. You have to make your virtual self "important" for you to have any meaning in your life and its just pathetic. I feel so sorry for you...well, not really. I'm too busy laughing at you. Cheers!

beautytroll Dec 27, 2012

We are an elite troll entity.

• M3C QueenBee Dec 27, 2012

We are an elite entity.

Still Watching You Dec 27, 2012

On my 3 cents, it's always the fault of the people posting their complaints, as we see here:

Posted by leet60 on 2012-12-27
    I am curious if you had an independent home inspector perform an inspection before you completed the purchase. An inspection would have likely found any structural flaws in the building.

beautytroll Dec 27, 2012

Ban the old hag again >>> mr. smitty = the Internet's #1 sociopathic trouble maker, aka mr. smitty (user banned) aka mr. smitty (user banned) mr. smitty (user banned).

Ban the old hag once again from using her new nic the mr. smitty.

db and my3cents agree

• M3C QueenBee Dec 26, 2012

There is nothing wrong with having an additional family on the internet.

Still Watching You Dec 26, 2012

I, along with all the other non shutins, had a wonderful Christmas with my real, in-the-flesh family.

• M3C QueenBee Dec 26, 2012

We had a wonderful christmas on my3cents!

Still Watching You Dec 26, 2012

It's awfully quiet on my 3 cents, isn't it?

But I guess money isn't everything...

beautytroll Dec 26, 2012

mr. smitty = the Internet's #1 sociopathic trouble maker, aka mr. smitty (user banned aka mr. smitty (user banned) mr. smitty (user banned). Ban the old hag once again from using her new nic the mr. smitty.

Venice and Slim agree.

Still Watching You Dec 26, 2012

QueenBee = diabetic shutin who spent the majority of her Christmas Day fighting with people on my 3 cents

• M3C QueenBee Dec 25, 2012

cpnexus = brenda

beautytroll Dec 24, 2012

Only sociopath is the one chasing the madconsumer around trolling her every move.

• CPNexus Dec 23, 2012

And the MC3 QueenBee is the queen of the great unwashed of M3C...Yuck, take your stink and go back to your cesspool. Take the rest of your ignorant losers with you.

• M3C QueenBee Dec 23, 2012

Poppy is getting sloppy!!

Still Watching You Dec 23, 2012

Here is how stupid my3cents is

Here is the normal complaint they now get:

PARKER, ARIZONA -- I went to Dominos Pizza to pick up my order and when I paid the guy had no change. So, he asked the girl who was making the pizzas for change. She grabbed the money out of her pocket and put it on the table were the pizzas were being made. Then after she gave him the change, she started to hand toss pizza again. I asked the manager if they had food handling card because that was dirty. He replied the oven is set at 500 degrees and they don't have to wash hands after touching money I told him that was nasty and I hope they wash there hands after using the bathroom. I returned pizza. I hope you do too because that's nasty.

• LinusOno1 Dec 19, 2012

That only that was even remotely interesting was the community side on my3cents. The whiners did it in.

• NeveragainAmazon Dec 18, 2012

Dirm is worse then pirate.

Still Watching You Dec 18, 2012

As always, you and the rest of your ilk are stupid. Who wants to be center of attention on a dead site? Might as well be queen of the ball in an empty warehouse.

• DIRM74 Dec 17, 2012

I miss being the center of attention on my3cents!

• Brenda's Mom Dec 13, 2012

No one likes Pepperelf.

*blink*

by PepperElf Posted Sun December 2, 2012 @ 11:40 AM

so you want all the employees fired just because you had a battery
    problem?

:-(

Perhaps it's time to consider contacting the manufacturer for your
    battery issues vs going to the store you got it from.

As for getting a battery at the store... Hell, I worked in an
    electronics store that had a much bigger computer department than
    sears/kmart. We NEVER had batteries in stock in the store. Ever.

So if we were much bigger & didn't have batteries, it's not veryxhgmvgj
    surprising that a minor computer store didn't carry them in hombuse
    either.h, kx

zskzYTYJzAYTarkm

• The Lidman Foundation Dec 12, 2012

peeperelf typical anticonsumer nonsense... I think she works for this company

*blink*

by PepperElf Posted Sun December 2, 2012 @ 11:40 AM

so you want all the employees fired just because you had a battery
    problem?

:-(

Perhaps it's time to consider contacting the manufacturer for your
    battery issues vs going to the store you got it from.

As for getting a battery at the store... Hell, I worked in an
    electronics store that had a much bigger computer department than
    sears/kmart. We NEVER had batteries in stock in the store. Ever.

So if we were much bigger & didn't have batteries, it's not very
    surprising that a minor computer store didn't carry them in house
    either.