Muhpop.comUNAUTHORIZED CHARGES

E

as with the complaint i just read posted by Simone on 4/16/09, there was a charge on my internet bank statement. when i called the # [protected] i also got billing services. she told me they handle billing for hundreds of online merchants and wanted the last 8 digits of my credit card in order to identify the charge. when i refused she asked for the routing # of my account --when i wouldn't give her that she asked for my last name & could not "bring that up". as with simone the person also said they handle "adult site" billing. i then searched the MUHPOP.com & got that billingservices website. so then i googled MUHPOP and ended up here due to the. the only way to get rid of the charges seems to be giving all that identifying info. i will call my bnk tomorrow & hopefully they will remove it but i would love to really find out what this is about.

More Muhpop.com Complaints & Reviews

• Je
    jeremy May 06, 2009

Unkown billing charges

• Mu
    Mupop.com Jun 01, 2009

who is this company?

jamie dotson Feb 27, 2010

there are fruadulant charges on my debit card that i did not authorize

• Mu

[protected] usd45.12.

Regards, abrar.

• Wi
    Will88 Mar 09, 2010

OK I just got billed by MUHPOP.COM and I have a feeling I know what it is from if the charges you got are real tell me if before the chrges on your account came did you do age verification on steakandcheese.com?

[protected]@aol.com

Email me and let me know cause that is who I hink that it is.

• Fo
    fong77lo Mar 10, 2010

i had the same thing happen to me, they said the same thing they cann't verify you but they can verify your bank account and keep on charging you. they are just bull ### you just close down your account like I did and the hell with them...

• Pr
    profresh Mar 28, 2010

This is an authorized withdrawal from my checking account $45.17 which is pending as of today 3/28/10. This has put me into the red meaning that i have to pay an additional fee of 35 dollars on top of the $39.96. I want my money back and I want to file fraud charges if possible. I don't want any activity with my checking account; so send a check if you can. I am so pissed right now that I am going to cancel my online banking.

• Re
    rebarg Mar 29, 2010

Yes i also am receiving fraud charges on my card as well! THis needs to be stopped!

Joe Stick Mar 30, 2010

An unauthorized charge of 45.17 appears on my debit card--please refund

• Na
    natburger Apr 02, 2010

did anyone also get another charge from OBS*365ONLINE something something...? I got the same charge and have no clue what it's for.

• Ro
    ronjohn Apr 02, 2010

MUHPOP withdrew $45.17 from my enemployment debit card without my authorization. I have no idea who they are or why they did this. The Iowa debit card customer service says this company isin't in the united states. We are protesting this withdraw as it was unauthorized and hope this stops this scam from happening to anyone else.

christopher pike Apr 03, 2010

I was charged 45.17 on my debit card without my authorization on 04/02/2010.I also don't know who they are.

HOW DO I GET THEM TO STOP CHARGING ME HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

• Na
    natburger Apr 04, 2010

Go to the website, MUHPOP.com. click on the close account link, and follow those directions. They will give you account info; what you "signed up" for, username, password, at the bottom you will be able to select to close your account. I don't know about the refund thing, but at least you won't be charged again. As for the OBS*365ONLINE.com...I'm trying to clear that up now, I sent a message to the support link so I will update when I hear back. hope this helps! oh the acctual site for that is 365onlinehelp.com, just in case anyone else wants to try.

mlj-70 Apr 04, 2010

Thanks for the help but I do have another question. I already unsubscribed to the webiste i supposedly joined. I cancled and it said you will not be charged. I used the subscriber ID they gave me and I thought I was all set, however it wasn't until recent I got charged. SO I no longer have the ID number so if I go to the website you told me about it says use your credit card number if you dont have the Id number if I use my credit card number will that just get me in more trouble or will that actually help?

mlj-70 Apr 04, 2010

Thanks for the help. I do have another question though. For the supposed website i subscribed to I already unsubscribed once I found out I was going to be charged. I had a subsciption ID and used to cancel the account. It wasnt until recently I got charged and now I do not have the ID anymore. So if I go to the website you told me about it says use credit card number if you don't have an ID number. Should I give them that or will that just get me into more trouble?

• Co
    consernedconsumer Apr 07, 2010

My father was charged $ 45.17 to a company called MUHPOP.COM. Upon further research & calling our bank we found that the company my father supposedly joined was www.adultvideorealm.com they charged $1.17 3-day trial then re billed $45.17 for a monthly charge. I believe these two companies are affiliated somehow. My father is 67 years old and can barely check his email never mind sign up for the site they said he did & there was no record of this site on our computer. We did however get a virus on our computer somehow, so we are thinking these are related. Hope this helps someone else who is having the same problem..

• Bi
    Big D7 Apr 07, 2010

I had an unauthorized charged as well of $45.17. This is how I got my money back. I went to www.muhpop.com and filled out form, because I did order a trial period on a website for a 1.00, but I cancelled in time. This charge was from a company I had no knowledge of at all, so I called [protected] and had them reverse the charges. They had to have my card # in order to reverse charges. After they reverse charges then just go to your bank and have them issue a new VISA or MASTERCARD with a different card #.

• Gr
    Greg Ferguson Apr 14, 2010

YET ANOTHER SCAM I HAD 4 ON ONE DAY AND AM PI--ED OFF.

1. MUHPOP.COM

dane_2k10 Apr 15, 2010

i agree with u im pissed off that the muhpop.com took £45.17 out of my bank

• Ou
    outraged1975 Apr 29, 2010

On 4/12 $45.17 was taken out of my bank account. Before that on 4/09 an "International fee" was taken out that was linked to the other amount. I have no idea what this is for and when I have tried to call a number I found I get a run around or am placed on hold for so long the call "times out". This is an outrage. I am a single unemployed mother and this is not the only fraudulant charge I have had taken out of my account in the past month. Another company took out a similar amount. Altogether these scams have cost me over $100. I cannot believe people would do this to others for their own selfish gain. I will get to the bottom of this.

• Be
    bedazzler May 03, 2010

Hi

My Bank in Australia provided this address to send through dispuited charges enquiries.

I am receiving charges from companies in the USA with the following descriptions: -

April 20 - MUHPOP.COM [protected] KNUSD 45.17
    March 21 - MUHPOP.COM [protected] KNUSD 45.17
    Feb 24 - PAY-ACCTSSCG.COM [protected] KNUSD 14.95
    Feb 19 - UNM4PAY.COM [protected] KNUSD 45.17
    Feb 19 - BEST24TECH.COM [protected] STGBUSD 48.47

I do not know what these relate to although I have a feeling they are Adult websites.

I want to query these and also have the charges reversed. I also want to ensure no more is deducted from my credit card.

Could you confirm how I do this?

Thanks in advance