Mrs. Gula Collections, Third Eye Coven, Linda AnatoliaScammery and a growing cult

T Review updated:

More than 30 days ago I purchased a metaphysical item from very recommended and respectful paranormal and metaphysical seller Mrs. Gula. In meantime Mrs. Gula got ill when dealing with some eBay customer who "betrayed her trust" and her Facebook page and Facebook profile, PayPal account etc. was in hands of her son Methias Chinoa. After a month or so from purchase I had to report item I purchased got broken which (for those that don't know) means that vampire i got with that item lost home, a living being lost home. And I headed straight to Lisa Gula page to ask for assistance about the item and a whole creep show was waiting for me. As you can see in the photo, I asked common questions a paranormal collector would ask about the item, I complained about the quality of the "house" old witch (be it a compliment for that is considered a compliment among Wiccans) chosen for my "living being", I asked about properties of the item and can I use another tool to fix it etc. and LOK IN THE PICTURE I LEFT to see all that is important to those people is money, their Ego and brainwashed followers like the girl who was liking their posts like Oh God... she's gonna save the world with her likes. I left the photo and also I'd like to say that I was told Mrs. Gula will contact me when she gets better (I'm waiting patiently) and I was never refunded.

Scammery and a growing cult

RESOLVED

never refunded, i forgot. paypal refunded WOW doggie many likes much croocks ain't wow wowwowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwoowowowowowoowowowoowowowowoowowowoow

• Fr
    Friends4Life May 31, 2019

Laurie Phillips...hmmmm I do believe you were at least one of the people who were sending threats to Linda at her home... Should be careful about 'sending' harmful energy towards anyone. It may bounce back. Your 'Druid' friends should khow better as well.

• La
    Laurie Phillips Jul 04, 2018

This is why I left Third Eye, and will not purchase from C.H. I too had been sucked in to the site and made quite a few purchases. When 1 breaks, or you question ANY of them at Third Eye, you are suddenly the bad guy and they start on you about how dare I question them on ANYTHING. But unlike quite a few of their sheep I woke up from their spells, and yes Methias, I survived the demon attack that you and Linda attached to one of my vessels I had bought from you. A Druid coven happens to have taken me in and are protecting me and my home. You, my dear, will NEVER have a hold on me again. Your vessels are bogus, your magic-according to my Druid friends- are nothing more than that of a magician, and as for the other TOP people like Volvic and Linda, you're nothing but scammers and fakes. Yes there is a face behind Necromancer, but if you found out who he was and saw his picture you would see nothing more than a pathetic rich punk whom like Methias loves to scam people. They live on drama, lies, and theft. Most of their sheep had health or family issues. Me, I was searching for spirits to care for. To which my Druid friends now provide me with, real spirits, not the crap Third Eye was selling. By the way, spirits technically cannot be bought or sold. By binding them to an object you are imprisoning their spirit, thus making you nothing more than a slave dealer. Get over yourself Methias. You talk about Karma, you need to look in the mirror. You REALLY need to grow the hell up. YOU are NOTHING.

tammuz1 Jun 14, 2015

My name is Ratosav Vukman! All my profiles were fake to trick the users and providers both. Your shipments have gone God_knows_where.

tammuz1 Jan 24, 2015

No matter how many times I checked on people sharing spiritual religion on the internet I found nothing but a bunch of lil mentl twts believing in Satan and wrongdoing without consequences... That is how your Kingdom looks like.

tammuz1 Feb 03, 2014

@loumandi caiyros too
    __________________________

christalmightyone Feb 01, 2014

moonstar7spirits, jules moon, and the whole scukit gang added to this list of scammery and flammery of the perversion of the christ

tammuz1 Jan 22, 2014

as one old hesychastic parable says, there was a monk could not stop crying saying his Archbishop father, i saw the sins of godless and i have no hope any more. Than bishop told him I was with the most blessed servant of God and the evil of sinners can't be compard with his. And they celebrated Lord in joy <3

tammuz1 Jan 22, 2014

Okay, u know, it's hard to find a good victim 2 harass nowadays, so I have 2 be a bit disturbing person.
    I met Methias by a f* in accident. Din't hav to visit his page at all, I had ok relations to Mrs. Gula, din't hav to go into seller sh* with their sales picks, it was an accident. I din't hav 2 find out about Methis personality, I don't care if someone is ###ed. This changed my way of spirit keeping and saved me money. I culd be so bad even say Turn ur other cheek peepz, but I find Jesus was a fool.
    And this board is a crook sh as someone said yeah. It was just an accident, Methi who is a beef piece anyways, got me challenged into complaint coz he was rude and had cult leader manners and I hate such peepz. I dont want to be part of dis sh* I'm not a mediocre and not responsible for anything therefore. It's my opinion.
    I pass by such peepz as methi. I dont care to attack them, theres too many.
    I hide from them, not want to get in discomfort.
    Thats all. Put whatever u want im not lookin any more. Just forget about me. Make urself a favor to forget me. Coz I hav to do spells peepz forget me.
    So they dont go nuts. Ur a bunch of ###s, but thats not my thing to care or to mess with you. I'd be jeopardized. Hehe
    Twas an accident... Lucky im not with satanists by this!

tammuz1 Jan 21, 2014

it also has fu%%in Satan on the entrance and that's why paypay refunded me for all transactions to Methisa an Gula

tammuz214 Jan 21, 2014

Dear, it's not the times and world to make your life complicated and miserable with spirits and suspicious people. it is not the times when Latin should be your main preoccupation when you have a college to study. Try being a normal person, fill your precious time with something useful and meaningful. Then you will prove you are a worthy person, respectable man or woman and someone who can bring his opinion out to world.

• Lo
    loumandi Dec 30, 2013

Caveat Emptor meaning "Let the buyers beware". Besides you've been using that ring for a month now and since it got broken because of your carelessness it is not the fault pf the seller. If it was delivered to you broken then it is only right that it should me refunded by the seller and this is if it is covered by warranty or return policy, besides the vampire spirit that you ordered was there according to your own admission, so it is unfair to call the seller a fraud or a fake. It is also below the belt to compare Mrs. Gula to CH since bought sellers have their own methods and techniques. It is ungentelmanly of you to pit both businessess because you weren't readily given attention. Just saying. Caveat Emptor!

tammuz1 Dec 15, 2013

praise mother teresa + methi's moral. seek and hide comments with report spam button...

Comments

tammuz1 Dec 15, 2013

satan.

XX. Sep 22, 2013

This message is for The person TECSUCKS .
    you wrote that post about Mr fox necro and methias etc. Not Andrea.!.
    I have no idea who you are but
    stop your immature ### and blaming others before something bad happens to you.

XX. Sep 19, 2013

How can Necro be a model or working as one because he is 41 yrs old. Everyone knows a models career is over by the age of
    25 to 30 the most!
    That's why he is working as a bartender in NYC. His modeling career is all washed up!

• Tr
    Trinity Queen of Darkness Sep 18, 2013

Don't you dare say anything about my darkling or ima cut a ###.The guys from TEC are everything they claim to be and so much more. Methias is away at a mountain retreat and Mr. Fox aka TJ couldn't pick up girls to save his life even if his magic is strong.

• Te
    tecisthebest Sep 18, 2013

Methias has been arrested for insider trading, that is why he is now missing.
    Don't be swayed by what you think.
    Johhny boy is going down! and Gus will be serving those drinks for an eternity!
    beaten down bartender and a corrupt stockbroker.
    the story of Johnny and Gus
    maybe Alexandra can bake you a pie and bring it to you in jail.

• Te
    TECSUCKS Sep 18, 2013

Mr. Fox aka TJ is also part of the sexual parade at TEC.
    You can find him in chat trying to sway little girls minds. I wonder if his wife knows?
    Almost as perverted as Necro and also almost as sneaky as Mr. Chinoa he is part of the problem of why TEC is losing hundreds of members a day!
    My name is Andrea. I know. They all tried to sleep with me cause IM so pretty!
    Sorry boys!
    Not with me!

• Se
    secretdreams Sep 18, 2013

Methias real name is John, he lives in Manhattan, NY and is a stock broker.
    Lindas real name is Alexandra and lives in Upstate NY and works as a seamstress.
    Mrs. Gula real name is Lisa and I believe is dead.
    Volvic name is Simion and works as a plumber.
    Necros name is Gus and he works as a bartender/model in a bar in the lower east village and you can find his photographs all over the net if you really knew his name.

I have the inside information.

XX. Sep 12, 2013

Stop emailing me TEC please don't, Don't beg for me to go back or why I left on my own... its not cool! Your mad that a lot of people are leaving but don't beg people, its not good for business.

XX. Sep 12, 2013

Hello,
    I had deleted my profile on TEC on my own. It wasn't long ago but I did because It was boring and I lost interest and I didn't plan on buying anymore spirits from them. Since the jewelry isn't such of good quality. Well, anyhow. today I got a harassing email that TEC blame me for using a fake account! Im not even on it! unless someone used my email address and a fake ID or profile, but other than this I am not on the site anymore.
    So, this big mouth b****, writes me and says oh, don't come on TEC with fake accounts and they banned me etc., and they have my pic and know where I live. I swear if anyone ever tries to come here from NYC TEC, and seems like a threat to me, as I have a permit to carry a fire arm and know how to use it!

So, there!
    Liar liar pants on fire! Come try to do something to me!

tammuz214 Sep 09, 2013

yes please get out of tammuz44's private messages and remove your post about inanna56 profile

XX. Aug 21, 2013

Methias don't look anything like colin farrel oh please colin farrel is way better looking.

XX. Aug 21, 2013

Greetings, people. Here is what I have to say! SInce I see and hear complaints about TEC sexually harassing woman, Its all due to the fact that Methias and others such as necro go online to find woman! flirt, talk dirty, want to see you on a webcam doing dirty things, to get you guys off. They only want to play with their mushroom tips, and bust nuts on TEC. They cant find real woman for what ever reason it is, social anxiety, Insecure, not good looing what ever... so leave woman alone, don't play games with them, or make them feel like a sex object. Stop stroking the mushroom tip to the point were you guys don't really want to be with a real woman or cant get aroused anymore.
    Eventually you will be on viagara or Cialias. Its a fact that when you guys go online and stoke it to much, the feeling gets lost and you get limp dick and a lot woman are complaining about it guys. Its not cool!

• Li
    Liadain Aug 21, 2013

Mr Obajii, you sound like a spammer get out of here! No one wants your s***.

tammuz1 Aug 12, 2013

off the f topic.
    just please, o extremely intelligent people gen predispositioned to believe in spirits from uncle george's left sock quit spamming individual peepz on that guy's list with this board,
    so that he may leave me alone.
    i quit playing paranormal auntings so long ago this board would be erased if it was possible.

XX. Jul 14, 2013

Methias isn't a witch he said that he is a Shaman! and Shamans don't do magic or spells like witches do. He claims to be a real shaman, but he isn't if he is doing spells. Shaman is like a buddah they don't do spells.

XX. Jul 14, 2013

TEC no one seems to really know about spirits, and the such. When ever I even post a question I noticed that no one post back an answer, seems they don't know ### and are novices! ITs the blind leading the blind!

• Tm
    TMJAdvocate Jul 12, 2013

contact me..I will report to this board and a few others about my most recent experience with 3rd eye & their false hopes lies & deceit. Methias managed to "Suspend"... me..( what does this mean exactly)..If this incident gets investigated, ..then If I don't Delete my account like they are trying to force me to, .. then I assume all of my evidence will still be in my email account there. Methias suspended my account, before I could manage to copy all of my correspondence so that I have to recite from memory what happened quite a few months ago. Thank Goodness, ... I have an excellent memory about the details...Yes Indeed, .. Methias Trolls the website as well...Not good Business, .. is it?

• Wt
    WTFE?? Jul 11, 2013

Shylock?? The Jewish Merchant? Looks like tammuz1 is the ignorant one. Because the only thing Shylock manipulated was cash. LMAO

Another customer who knows Jul 07, 2013

For real Rastko?? That is your name isn't it? Or close to it? Yeah. Obviously sellers aren't hiding who they are. You can't lie to Pay pal deary. Most of us have the common since to know they go by a business name, magical, name, or what ever. Take Methias there. Why lets hang his a** for choosing a Greek name. HOW DARE HE??? I'm assuming a Greek name for a connection he has to Greece. He's just some guy who had a connection you didn't. Jealous much?? Jules Brown. oooooo Let's shoot that b***h for going by Moon. How dare she go by a different name. I'm assuming she has a connection in her magick to the moon. Creepy Hollows. OMG!!! THAT"S NOT THEIR NAME>>> It's Magnolia and Ash. My point in all this is... SHUT UP DUDE. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR RANTINGS. They are sellers. Most have a business name. Some don't. But, it is their choice and has NOTHING to do with how magical they are or aren't. You weren't blessed. So whine about it. Keep attacking those you claimed at one time were so great, you whiney b**ch. Go find your God for this week. and do your laundry, clean house, or whatever it is that keeps you occupied. NUT

tammuz1 Jun 13, 2013

Ok so. I guess all you sellers n witches and god forbid what not know how to deal wifh simple energy manipulation but do you know how Shylock does it? You don't coz I live in witch cradle of a country and I well know witches are ignorant. : )

tammuz1 May 01, 2013

Its alzo Mrs Gufa's pay pal acc.; )

tammuz1 May 01, 2013

lili green are you a s××mmer? Is that why Methias employed you?

Ann Simpson [email protected]
    Elizabeth Rowan Roberts [email protected]
    Jules Brown [email protected]
    Loukez Bibi [email protected]
    Mrs Gula [email protected]

Wen they spam :-)

tammuz1 Apr 29, 2013

Ok, we cud do this later from desktop puters but I'm dam lazy.
    Hir iz d list of sellers I blocked, so dis cudnt be that ppl unles they used other one's profile.

Ann Simpson involved with kabbalistic and kemetic occult cults, very suspicious too
    Elizabeth Rowan Roberts hiding a big one
    Arsine Zuccari, suspicious sexual affinities
    Jules Brown, ties in Middle East
    Loukez Bibi, potential law breaker possibly a terrorist

Here is the list of people who don't appear under their real name
    on Facebook

Methias Chinoa
    Mrs. Gula
    Linda Anatolia
    Jules Brown

To be continued

Next is to publish the rest of the list, then their profiles,
    Then list of people involved in witchcraft and their profiles.
    Then lists of ''spirit keepers'' with the profiles.
    Then we will publish their families if necessary, but we are
    not Americans to make collateral damage for fun.
    We are 'bombin' worst ppl so we do the Usa a favor actually...

tammuz1 Apr 29, 2013

I am letting errone know that I haven't been in contact with this person, also any person dealing with sorcery or spirit keeping for a big deal of time, that I couldn't be in contact- with this person by any mean.
    I have erased everyone of them from my life and profiles.

In the meanwhile when I reach the desktop puter I will publish all the sellers' names of the sellers and everyone I blocked tho it's most of them-they were all on my contact lists long ago. This is very disturbing. Also if they don't loose I will keep publishing lists of all the people involved in witchcraft I have blocked.

We are going to snake out this little sneaky creep d old ways.

Big party, bring out sausages! /m/

tammuz1 Apr 28, 2013

And betcha step on each evil person's toes. Fools believe in god smart know the consequences...:-)

tammuz1 Apr 28, 2013

that sums you up as an internet criminal.
    nothing amazing about my profile it's all public.
    you shall get fined for this just as i said to methias.
    this is the only complaint i opened and ofcurse,
    i am against "meta sellers" as you call them,
    many witches shall agree you are all a bunch of
    meta-criminals! sic!

• Me
    Meta_sellers Apr 20, 2013

Methias is a nice guy and so are all the practitioners from TEC. I am sure CH banned you for the same reasons Methias complained about you. YOu seem to be complaining about all meta sellers. I also have a problem with you, as I am also a seller. You have opened many of these complaints against alot of sellers. You are a mean and bad person. I dont like you. Here is the person doing all the complaining here. This is his facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/svinjadinja?fref=ts

tammuz1 Apr 20, 2013

II know most of the ol' witches get bored from striving for a good cause... sometimes you just get bored.it's so with all religious people. they are just people. they do want a luxurious life. and people get bored from luxurious life... can someone be good? define good.
    is it do a beneficial thing? can you do it all the time?
    are you so bored of you and others doing magick so you will plainly bind it for everyone who gives a dollar? bored from sending me vibes or what?
    or you just bind me a "nympho" that is a real lil devil from other universe or ray of creation that shapeshifts into a chick? cool. kiddin' :)
    just all that magick sellers give me creeps. ae they happy with the compensation of couple of bucks? why are they farming magic users? god...