[Resolved] Mr. TireJob environment

My husband works at the location given. The manager is being very unprofessional. He picks and chooses who gets higher paying jobs. Should be first come first serve. His work place is NOT safe as well. A coworker pulled a gun on him. I think something needs to get right over there. It's not a healthy work environment. This should not be the kind of job I should be worried if he comes home or not. I come from a family of mechanics and I know that is not how a mechanic shop should run. Something needs to be done. +[protected]

• Resolution statement

NA

Cm
Aug 17, 2019

Comments

•   Aug 17, 2019

The manager has the right to assign technicians to whatever job they please. Not everyone has the same skill set and by virtue of the fact your husband is not regularly selected should tell you what you need to know. That also being said, if someone pulled a gun on him and you were ok with him going back, that tells me all I need to know. A qualified mechanic can get a job anywhere they want to. They are in very short supply. Let's all ponder the significance of your statement of complaint with that in context.

Aug 17, 2019

@Biggus Dickus Well it seems to me nothing is going to get done. So it's ok to have favorites or to risk getting killed at a mechanic shop?

Aug 17, 2019

@C.m.S And maybe it wasn't worded correctly. They are all qualified for all the jobs that come in. I am saying that the manager hands one specific person everything that comes in.

•   Aug 17, 2019

@C.m.S And I am guessing you would be quite silent if they gave it to your inept husband instead. That's the thing with you hicks. Dead set against favoritism until it benefits you. If pulling a weapon on him concerned you, you should have encouraged him to get another job. This is called common sense and no they don't sell it at your podunk Walmart.

Aug 17, 2019

@Biggus Dickus I don't know how I'm such. Maybe you have it too good. You obviously are too rude to even care about anything or anyone other than your self. Have a nice day it's not as serious as your making it. Your obviously not understanding what I'm saying anyway.

•   Aug 17, 2019

Yeah. It's not that serious which is why you felt the need to whine on here like a huffy little child. I am showing my empathy by trying to provide you clarity and knowledge. However, you seem to have an immune system to education. I am having a wonderful day, thank you for your concern. My comprehension of the English language is well above average, I assure you. However, when your logical errors are presented to you, you resort to the above comment. I have left larger amounts of coherent matter in airport bathrooms. I'll type slower next time so you have a chance to comprehend it in the future.

Aug 17, 2019

@Biggus Dickus Can you just stop responding. Your 2 cents aren't doing anything with the matter. Now hopefully you understand I'm done replying to you. You are rude and obviously have little respect for women. Have a good day. This subject is dropped. Point blank.

•   Aug 17, 2019

I am glad that you are done replying to me. I don't have respect for idiots, women have nothing to do with it. Stop being a sexist. I understand that you are a reprehensible person that cares little for their husband at all. You brought the subject up and can now reap the benefits of your incessant whining.