Moss Travel - www.myhotelss.comScam

V

Hello,

Do not use moss travel / myhotelss. com (bestbookingcentral.com; hotelcollect.com; hotels2foru.com; hotelsto4u.com; konukturizm.com). Booked hotel through Moss Travel on their Homepage www. myhotelss. com - got an voucher, credit card billed. I beIeive bank account where the funds went to is in Bulgaria - Plovdiv, company Ileyimport Ltd.
I canceled the booking when I realized that it was a scam site. I searched the net information on Moss Travel and saw complaints on this site
MOSS TRAVEL said my card would be refunded in 7-10 working days. It is now 16 working days and still no refund !
Myhotelss.com is their newest website but it's the same with bestbookingcentral, hotelcollect etc.. same people !
I've written but continue to tell me that they returned the money and there are problems with my bank.

• Br
    Brandi2058 Jun 15, 2010

I booked a hotel in Athens, Greece 3 months before my trip. Moss Travel cancelled my booking just 2 days before my trip, so I had to pay the hotel directly. Moss does not respond to emails and has not returned my money. Their first response was that my bank contacted their bank and took the money back, so it would be refunded in 7-10 business days. They won't speak to me anymore.

• Gv
    gvr Jun 14, 2010

Hi voinescustef, how did you manage to do this?

regards.

• Vo
    voinescustef Jun 10, 2010

After two months I was able to recover my money from myhotelss.com.

• Vo
    voinescustef May 10, 2010

Hello,

Do not use moss travel / myhotelss. com (bestbookingcentral.com; hotelcollect.com; hotels2foru.com; hotelsto4u.com; konukturizm.co - all the same) Booked hotel through Moss Travel on their Homepage www. myhotelss. com - got an voucher, credit card billed. I beIeive bank account where the funds went to is in Bulgaria - Plovdiv, company Ileyimport Ltd.