[Resolved] Morgan Propertiesnoise complaint

D Jul 17, 2019

I am writing this complaint to inform you that your complex in Avery Park in silver Spring, has not helped us at all with the noise complaint. We been living in the complex over year now and since we move there, we have had issues with residents upstairs of us. We live in the second level and the resident on top of us are stomping, running, and heavy walking through the night and every single day. This has impacted my health. We can't sleep. This unacceptable for a place we come to everyday and we cant live in peace. It's absurd to me. We pay rent too. We have called the police on them so many times and we go to the leasing office as well, and noting.This keeps repeating like revolving door and this has to stop. The residents upstairs think its funny to mess with someone sleep and peace.Literally, we hear them laughing and giggling. I am begging you please do something. Please evict them because if they are going to keep living there its going to get worse.

• Morgan Properties's response · Jul 17, 2019

I want to apologize for the noise you are experiencing in your apartment home. I have reached out to the site team to work to adddress your concern. Please expect to receive follow up shortly. If for some reason you do not hear back in the next 24/48 hours please reach out to me at [email protected]

• Resolution Statement