[Resolved] Morgan Properties — noise complaint
I am writing this complaint to inform you that your complex in Avery Park in silver Spring, has not helped us at all with the noise complaint. We been living in the complex over year now and since we move there, we have had issues with residents upstairs of us. We live in the second level and the resident on top of us are stomping, running, and heavy walking through the night and every single day. This has impacted my health. We can't sleep. This unacceptable for a place we come to everyday and we cant live in peace. It's absurd to me. We pay rent too. We have called the police on them so many times and we go to the leasing office as well, and noting.This keeps repeating like revolving door and this has to stop. The residents upstairs think its funny to mess with someone sleep and peace.Literally, we hear them laughing and giggling. I am begging you please do something. Please evict them because if they are going to keep living there its going to get worse.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Morgan Properties Complaints & Reviews
- Morgan Properties - illegal business practices
- Morgan Properties - in pa landlord can attach wages!
- Morgan Properties - horrible management & utility ripoff
- Morgan Properties - scam artists
- Morgan Properties - late fees
- Morgan Properties - poor management at briarwood apartments laurel md
- Fox Run Apartment - refused keys to apartment
- Morgan Properties - additional charges
- Morgan Properties - flooring
- Morgan Properties - the apts at diamond ridge