[Resolved] Morgan Propertiesleasing office al manager professionalism

C Nov 26, 2019

To whom it may concern,
I have been recently receiving calls from
the new leasing office employee, Tierra Porter, and every single time I have to speak to her, she is rude and unprofessional. The first time she called me, she didn't even introduce herself, and began asking where the rent money is. When I asked who she was and why she was calling, only then did she tell me who she was. I also have been received by notices that my renter's insurance is expired, which it is not and has never been. I had to call the office several times before I got an answer, and when I did, I was greeted by Tierra. She informed she that she just didn't know why they don't have their records in order. I explained to her that I've had a renters insurance policy since the day before my move in, which was almost 3 years ago. Instead of fixing the issue on her end, Tierra says that I, not her, should have to contact the company. She thenbegins saying that I'm behind on rent, and asking for money. I told her I just sent a payment and to once again, check her records. She became upset and raised her voice, telling me that I can "come to the office and see her in person [myself]", so I raised mine. When the call ended, she then called me back again to attempt to reinstate the same argument. No one in any unit on any property should have to deal with that kind of attitude from who calls themselves a manager.

• Morgan Properties's response · Dec 02, 2019

I want to apologize for the way you feel you have been treated. I would be happy to look into this for you. Please contact me directly at [email protected] with the name on the lease and the community you call home. Please also make note of this review in your email as well. Thank you

• Resolution Statement