Mor Furniturestock-less

Where to begin? I bought a mattress & bed frame on 11/11/11. I got the bed that night- GREAT! The salesperson said that the frame would be in 4 weeks later. I can't believe I agreed to it! Canceled the frame delivery. The person on the other end asked why I would not be buying it. I told him I found a better bed & quality. "You're gonna have to wait up to 8 weeks for your order. Nope! 2 weeks max.
I went back to spend some of my $5300 (less the amount of the mattress) credit I applied for from WF. "I saw these products on the website [do you have] this, that, or the other?" "Nope, not here, haven't seen it, but we can order it for you." What? you're saying you don't have this stuff either? But you can order it especially for me? "Well we have product coming & going so fast that the website isn't up to date." (p.s. website disclaimer - not responsible for typographical errors).
The next day, I went in & said, "l want to buy this piece of furniture, do you have it in stock?" Guess what they said...?! "We can get it to you in 7 weeks. If you pay now, I'll put a note in to get it to you first. Better hurry, the Chinese New year is around the corner & they won't produce much during this time and you'll have to wait til March."
Poor Mor furniture! I have all this money I'm willing to spend, but no product to buy. Oh well. Furniture Row (where I bought the bed frame) now has my business; better selection & product. I'm not gonna wait 1-2 months. "...at Mor furniture, you'll get same day delivery", indeed we will, only if it's in stock & as you have read...
Too much false advertisement & 'lion kill their prey' style salespeople.