Money Now FundingProcessing fee is scam

L

I advertised my CV online and soon received call from Money Now Funding. They offered good salary and I could have started to work next day. In order to proceed I was asked to pay $399 processing fee and when I refused they’ve tried to convince me to pay $299. It was obvious scam because they were giving up on that money very easy and gave me lots of discounts.

• F1
    F14KAP Aug 23, 2012

That says nothing about the company. I would put more into it before calling it a scam. I am here to tell you it is a valid program. I work for money-now-funding. this is my site to prove it (http://ktspectrum.moneynowfunding.com) I also found out that the another company that does Tax services handles service for money now funding as well. Try not to give a business a bad name with out digging in a little.

• St
    SteveSmith1 Sep 19, 2012

MoneyNowFunding.com is 100% scam. they have been in business less then 1 year, they have no BBB rating or record with any rating agency whatsoever. when they called me, they told that they got my info because i filed out some survey online saying that i want to make money from home. that was complete bs i work on wall street and make decent living and i never filed out any survey saying i want a part time job, so they obviously got my info from some 3rd party data mining company. also while listening to their message i looked them up online and found nothing but bad reviews about this company. when i confronted the sales agent with this information, they try to compare themselves to wallmart lol, and when they told me the "free" business opportunity actually costs 299$ (with my today only discount) 20$ monthly billing for the hosting of my website (hosting costs like 5$ a month for simple 1 page website, what they offer you should get for free since ur not getting an actual website just a conversion page that links to their website). anyways after i told them it sounds like a scam, they were very rude to me on the phone and after making sever negative remarks like "i don't know wtf im talking about" and "go [censored] urself u broke ###" they hung up the phone.
    don't buy their ### its 100% scam, if u want to throw away 300$ donate it to charity.

• Mu
    muhammadao Nov 28, 2012

When they called me they used a lot of religious quotes to get me swayed. Don't be swayed Satan reads the Bible too.

• Et
    ETzGrrr8t Apr 03, 2014

They are/were full time swindlers.They stole from me, 10, 000.00 USD.Please, don't be a wide-eyed fool like I was.If someone contacts you about a business opportunity, IT'S A SCAM!!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices