Menu

C
Author of the complaint
7:59 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi, someone on the mmoga website used my phone to purchase a game card as i reiceved a message saying my phone had been charged £9. However they are unwilling to do anything as i dont have an order number. i spoke to them in online support, which i waited 2 hours to get on, only for then to still say theres nothing they can do without an order number, when i explained that i didnt have one cos i didnt order anything, they closed the chat window on me! What can I do i cant phone them and everythime i contact them by email they keep asking for an order number.
Below is the chat log.

[18:36:34]: hi
[18:36:53]: i have a big problem that you can't seem to understand
[18:37:31]: someone has been on your site and used my mobile number fraudulently to obtain a steam card costing £9
[18:37:39]: this was charged to my phone
Amy [18:37:44]: Your order number please.
[18:38:01]: though all my emails to you, i still keep being asked for my orderr number
[18:38:10]: i do not have one as i didnt order anything
[18:38:22]: i have no mmoga account
[18:38:35]: i just recieved a text saying i had been charged £9 for a steam card
[18:39:11]: So can you help me?
[18:39:26]: without an order number i do not have just my mobile number that was used
Amy [18:41:28]: you have no account in us, then how can we help you, sorry, we cannot help you,
[18:42:24]: someone has had something from you, that i have paid for without my consent? do you understand fraud?
[18:42:53]: someone WITH an account has commited fraud with my phone number
Amy [18:43:33]: then you need to contact with the phone payment to check it for you
[18:44:50]: i dont understand what you need from me?
[18:45:00]: all i have is two text messages from payforit
[18:45:13]: payforit wont do anything
[18:45:24]: as you already have the payment
[18:45:37]: can i speak to a supervisor please
Amy [18:46:04]: without the order, we cannot receive the money
[18:46:36]: someone, not me, has made the order, i dont know who, but they used my phone to make the payment that you DO have
[18:46:46]: i know that as i am £9 down
[18:46:55]: with nothing to show for it
Amy [18:47:39]: if you cannot tell the order number, then we cannot help you also
[18:48:03]: how am i suppoed to have that information, when some1 has commited fraud?
[18:48:12]: can i speak to your supervisor please
[18:48:46]: i am so sorry when they commited fraud, they did not text me with the order number of the steam card?

Chat was then closed. I thought this was extremely poor customer service on there part.

Helpful? 0 0

More MMOGA complaints & reviews

MMOGA - Non delivery
MMOGA - Fifa coins - Payment check?
MMOGA - Beware trying to scam your personal info