ADVERTISIMENT

Mmoga.comCancelled my order without notifying me.

I ordered 800k coins from MMOGA.com, I did this through comfort trade. I gave them my PSN email and password, and my security awnser. I received about 10 emails saying the awnser was not correct, I kept trying but they was saying it was still incorrect. So when they asked me to type a new awnser on my FUT I did it and they still said it was wrong, now they wont awnser my emails, live chats allways offline, how weird is that? also ive asked for a refund and they have not got back to me about it. Thing is before the price ranges I was buying coins from them all the time no problem.. whats going on??

• Ta
    TAhmed29 Jan 13, 2015

On 1/12/2015, I had ordered for 2 millions FIFA 15 Android coins from MMOGA.com, its been almost a day and my order hasn't been completed.

• Tr
    Trulane Jul 20, 2012

13 days later and still haven't received the iTunes gift card. First they said they never received my money - then when they did find my money they asked me to send a copy of my passport. Sure take my money AND my identity. Good thing I paid with PayPal - filed for a refund through them.

Comment Guidelines