Minto / Minto Master CareWorst Service and Cheap material for the price of a good one.

Beware..!!! of Minto's hired inspectors... buy a home from them and cry for repairs that are under warranty... I am going through an experience where the MINTO's inspector would visit my 2 months old house and tell me everything is allright... whatever is wrong with the thing is the screw up that I did... and I actually barely touched it..

I will be pursuing them till the end... but use caution with dealing with MINTO specially in BARRHAVEN, OTTAWA...

MINTO IS THE LIER...

• Re
    renter hell Jun 24, 2010

Renter beware as well. I've not had a very good run with these people renting from them either. Lots wrong and very slow to respond to my complaints. Been waiting for over 5 weeks to get a simple repair done and am still waiting!