Michigan Avenue SinglesDating Services

E

Do NOT get duped by this incredibly expensive dating service. They claim the monthly singles events are exclusive and the background checks are extensive to justify the cost but there hasn't been a single event since joining months ago and they can't tell me when the next one if planned for. The quality of the members is very low and the ratio of women to men is at least 5 to 1. One "member" was so creepy I felt unsafe on my date with him and when I tried to complain he was suddenly no longer in the database and they claim they didn't know who he was. How can you not know someone you recorded a video with and put in your database???? Logged a complaint with the states attorneys office but you will be hard pressed to find anything about this company online because they want it that way. Don't fall for the "exclusive" nonsense because its just way for them to hide that they are stealing your money.

Chicago Singles Oct 27, 2016

Best decision that I had ever made. I became a member with Michigan Avenue Singles a little over a year ago. My career is very demanding of my time therefore I was looking for something that could save me some time but also something that was effective. I tried handfuls of online services with no positive results. Michigan Avenue Singles worked with me on a personal level, assisting me with suggestions of ladies to date, where to date and the 'how to's'...and it paid off!
    I have been exclusively dating a wonderful lady that I believe is THE ONE! We would have never crossed paths if it weren't for Michigan Avenue Singles.
    I want to say "THANK YOU", Thank you for guiding me to the most precious part of my life.

Chicago Singles Oct 27, 2016

We hosted an event with the group that Vanessa brought in and they were amazing. Everyone part of the group were very up-beat and nice to us. They came in to watch a comedy show and were very into the comedy show as well as socializing at our venue and were some of the best people to interact with. The manager Vanessa was great and even helped clean up even though she did not have to but she and her group were filled with very nice people and would love to see everyone again hopefully soon.

Maya12 Dec 14, 2016

I AGREE with the complainer above!
    I have been with them over a YEAR and NOT EVEN 1 match.

Background Check... funny - Nothing!

All of the events are combined with other sites and are not FREE to members who pays premiums

SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!

Maya12 Dec 14, 2016

You Know what I find funny... The GOOD reviews here come from the OFFICE. Not from REAL members.
    I would like to survey their customers and see what would they say about it.

Definitely, something is not RIGHT there