Michael L. - Weimorts, Esq.I would hire a public defender before I would ever hire this ### again!

Mr. Weimorts was hired to represent me and totally dropped the ball. I could never speak with him directly and left numerous messages with his paralegal. On my very important court date he was "sick" and had another attorney represent me (of which I had never met before until 5 minutes before court,) and I thought I was pleading no-lo to a misdeamor. To my surprise, I have found out that I pleaded guilty to a FELONY!! Oh which I would have never done!! He Sucks!! But he did get his $6,000 for five minutes of his time. I wouldn't recommend someone on death row or a traffic ticket to hire this supposed "attorney." The only thing he is good at is smoking cigarettes and making promises he does not keep. I would hire a public defender before I would ever hire this ### again!

suzanne Mar 19, 2011

vagrant misrepresentation!

suzanne Jan 05, 2011

I have heard things about this lawyer...none of it good. he has been "junk" for a long time!

suzanne Dec 29, 2010

Yes, we should all be concerned about this so-called attorney! If he was voted on a school board, there is danger. Women and children are at risk, around this creep! He truly hates women, and has to control every person that he associates with. If he does not have complete control-he will eliminate those he cannot. He will steal your money, and just beware! He has a drug problem, which can contribute to the behavior-but thats not all there is to him-he has the personality of that-that cannot lose at anything (no matter how big or small) he does. Being a victim of him-I can say this- I am very afraid of him! I have taken the steps to see to it that he is punished. I will continue my journey. No matter which county, or judge hears my case, mine is the "whole truth, and nothing but the truth"-I swear to God!

Anonymous May 22, 2008

He was just voted onto a local school board. Should we be concerned? May 2008.

• Ka
    Karen Jun 25, 2007

Mr. Weimorts represented my family recently in malpractice lawsuit for my mother against her nursing home regarding neglect from her nurses and doctors that I do not care to go into detail about. He was very helpful, returned all of my calls promptly, and attended each of my needs exceeding my expectations. I would recommend Mr. Weimorts to anyone in need of help.