MetLife — overcharging
I have been going to this dentist for the last two years. I have had 3 root canals. Last year I had got approval to get the crowns put in for $500 each but I ended up waiting. This year I had to get a new approval for this year and I got the approval for the three that I needed done. Now the price has went up to $716 per crown. They claim that was what my insurance company requires them to charge but in reality it is the max my insurance company will allow them to charge. I think this is totally unacceptable expecially in these economic times. I have given this particular dentist thousands of dollars worth of business. The crowns that need to be done are all in a row and I was planning to do them all at once which would save the dentist hours worth of work. I am not impressed with the customer service or the business ethics of this dentistry.
More MetLife Complaints & Reviews
- Metlife Disability Insurance - defrauded by disability metlife insurer!
- MetLife Dental - denied services
- Metlife Disability - denials of legit std claims
- Metlife Homeowners - scam and cheating
- Metlife Disability - denied short-term disability
- MetLife Dental - claims not processed for more than 12 months
- Met Life Disability Insurance - fraud
- Metlife Disability - metlife petition
- MetLife / Metropolitan Life Insurance Company [MLIC] - metlife disability insurance
- MetLife / Metropolitan Life Insurance Company [MLIC] - left off beneficiary