Meijer Store — service/ unethical behaviour
Today 10/23/2019 12pm I was acosted verbally by surveillance team member at the Meijer Store while ordering form hot prepared food. The large black male approached me and began to question me about what I was buying. He was not in the area when I arrived. The customer counter lady was at the counter at this time. He began questioning me. when I asked if he was with security or worked for the store He left the area without requesting food items. I said strange, very strange.
After receiveing my order, I went to customer service desk and requested the store director, Drew came to meet me. I explained to Drew the situation. We walked to the area where I saw the individual sitting, the dining area. As i pointed the individual out, Drew said He did not work for the store, however this is the second time I have been approached while shopping in the last 30 days. The first time it was an employee with weird questions. I have shopped at this store at least since 2007 when I bought my home only a few blocks away. Prior to these event I have never been approached before for any reason.
More Meijer Store Complaints & Reviews
- Meijer - write ups 
- Meijer / Shop Force (Meijers Brand) - refusal of return of product under warranty 
- Meijer - alcohol purchashes 
- Meijer's - return policy 
- Meijer - lake & trail boots 
- Meijer - fish center
- Meijer - above and beyond customer care
- Meijer - stanley - manager - south haven, mi meijer
- Meijer - allergy medicine
- Meijer - thanksgiving/black friday deals