Medright, Inc. Phlebotomy ProgramFraudulent Advertising

This company is totally unprofessional. They lure you in with false advertising stating they have state of the art artificial hands, arms and mannequins to practice on before you attempt to draw blood on actual people. We never saw any such equipment and only were allowed to practice on each other and only for a total of 12 times. There passing rate for students is less than 50%. That is 1 out of every 2 students fail. The instructor is uneducated, obnoxious, threatening and completely useless in offering any assistance or even encouragement. Please save your money and save yourself 10 weeks of torture.

• Di
    DipaS Nov 21, 2016

Although I was practicing as Phlebotomist in foreign country, after I coming over to US, I was really frustrated to getting into the field. After hearing many ideas from people, one of the well-wisher suggested to do a course at Medright, Sterling Heights. Initially I ignored this as it was one of the opinion. Later getting the similar feedback from few others, I thought of giving a try. After joining here, I understood, I am undergoing under the training at this well recognized institute. Although my course is not completed yet and not sure if I get the placement, I see the effort being spent both on course content, classes and lab work. Seeing the seriousness, I am very confident how the name has been credited in the market. It is one of the best place to learn the Phlebotomy and pursue the career. If I continue to do well in the course, I will have my way to the field. I recommend this institute if you are also looking for the carrier in this field.

• Me
    Medright, Inc Feb 15, 2012

Several very serious false and libelous allegations were made by a disgruntled student which prompted a very thorough investigation of Medright, Inc.’s policies and procedures. This investigation by the Attorney General’s Office, Michigan Proprietary Schools, our accrediting agency, NAACLS and Michigan’s Department of Environmental Waste was a lengthy process and the complaints against Medright were ultimately found to have no merit and were dismissed as unfounded. Once these false and libelous complaints against Medright were dismissed, legal action was taken against this individual with a monetary judgment in Medright’s favor as the outcome.

Medright continues to produce highly desirable and skilled graduates that are well prepared for their careers in the healthcare industry. As evident by our reputation with the leading hospitals and medical facilities in the metro area.

Medright, Inc.‘s programs are designed to prepare students for responsibilities that come with being an integral part of the healthcare team. Our dedicated staff provides the tools and guidance to committed individuals with a desire to be the best possible clinicians. Through experience, it has shown that Medright, Inc programs are challenging and appropriate and meet the student’s needs for skills necessary for employment.

For more information on Medright, please feel free to visit us on the web at www.medright.org