Matchmeetups.comGirls didn't communicate and asked only to evaluate pics

O

Don’t waste your time and money on the website www.matchmeetups.com. I registered on the website and tried to hook up with the girl from the website, but she replied only twice and once she asked to evaluate her pics. But I needed to pay for the evaluation. Total scam, so better don’t register there and post comments about your experience with them.

More Matchmeetups.com Complaints & Reviews

daylighttonight Oct 15, 2014

Hi I am getting messages from my friend to check her profile in matchmeetups.com how do I sign up in your website

• Mi
    miltonfreiberg Jul 24, 2018

@daylighttonight how do I sign up for this web site

daylighttonight Oct 15, 2014

how do i log in matchmeetups.com

• Ca
    casper7577 Oct 20, 2014

Ive been trying to log into my account after signing up, total b.s. go to pull site up and get message its off line. Well ### ever. SXYLUV33 if you seethis ma i tried, my ### hurts from sitting infront of comp. all nite. get at me [protected]-P.

scottbro18 Nov 15, 2014

scottbro18 of claremont.canr get in touch wirh friend canr sign in..call me 5589475

scottbro18 Nov 15, 2014

scottbro of claremont .cant sign in.says site off line or unavalable 5589475 ...canr find whi i want

scottbrown of claremont

• Gu
    gunnareid Jun 19, 2015

Pages that xmeeting hoorny Afers xcheetrs and several have mostly girls engaged in tricking people to visit them on these pages. I can recommend pages Lookal hook up to eroticads. where you get contact. Good luck. Gunnar.

• Do
    Don Williams 02 Aug 25, 2015

Hi Sara I have tried to find a way to log on to matchmeetups buy no joy . If you are still interested you can talk to me on Skype or my mobile no [protected] hope to hear from you oxox don

• Me
    memo7700 Sep 21, 2015

i can't find the site please send me the link to sign up

vareps78 Dec 30, 2015

Ifeanyi German Apr 05, 2016

Am nice

• Pa
    Paul Wall476 May 20, 2016

This is for chloe85 have to sign in to match meetups no good.so just call for a chat [protected].

• Le
    Lee/aka/Ace Sep 30, 2016

Dear Arrow girl or moongirlx I have been killing my myself to find yor phone on Xcrushes.com and matchmeetup.com this is E-mail [protected]@gmail.com, if you want to meet to call me at [protected]. or text me and I will get dress and meet you or come over a have some Fun as you say. Let me know. Thank your new friend, As you have been saying us E-mailing back again force, I am dying to hear and meet and make feel good.

• Ke
    Kenneth's Sep 30, 2016

Hey this is Kenneth I hope this is right email me if it is and give me your number and I'll text you back

• Bo
    bobbycc4567 Oct 31, 2016

Smartchick8 I have tried to contact you its Robert hit me up [protected]

• Cl
    Clint Martin Dec 09, 2016

Its clint

• Ro
    Ronald Garu Dec 18, 2016

hola beybe soy rolando no puedo encontrar la pagina de machmeetups no me puedo registrar vamos a buscar otro medio para estar en contacto me interesas linda coolcool

• Dh
    Dhaese Aug 10, 2017

Hi, I have to contact " smartchick8" on Matchmeetups", how should I do to access it, my email address is ([protected]@hotmail.fr, thanks for quick reply from you.

• St
    steven6969 Aug 20, 2017

I do not have one

• Je
    Jerry014 Mar 23, 2018

Hey Smartchick8, I have tried to contact you. It's Jerry please hit me up 703.965.1559 or my email [protected]@icloud.com

David Ragen May 24, 2018

Yeah I have been trying to get Smartchick 8 also sent to other sites. Its seems it is a scam.

• Ju

Sexyluv30 it’s chris

• Ri
    Rick Brotherton Sep 30, 2019

@Justpent Sexyluv30 hey it's Rick
    yah Rick get in touch with me pls. thks

Johncat89 Dec 01, 2018

Muy buenas como puedo ingresar a la página matchmeetups porque necesito localizar a un amigo en ese sitio mi correo [protected]@gmail.com muchas gracias. Espero una respuesta de inmediato

valdis babris Dec 10, 2018

Hi, the girl who writes to me, under the nickname Amy69. I ask you to find me on Facebook. The letter was written by Valdis.

• Gh
    Ghostrider5472L Feb 16, 2019

Hi its Arman..how do i signed up

• Mi
    Midge1 Jun 15, 2019

Hi dreamygirl69 i have put my phone number in a few times they must be removing it i have not seen a video or photo from you if you want to get in touch here is my number [protected]

JOBO25 Jul 10, 2019

HI CUPCAKE ITS SNOWEY FINALLY SENT YOU MY NUMBER CALL ME IF YOU WANA DO SOMETHING THE WEEKEND

Matman09 Oct 09, 2019

I can't believe all these dudes can't figure out this is just a big scam! Come on guys,
    surely the human male is smarter than this! I'm embarrassed! geezzz

• Ru
    Russell. T. Oct 10, 2019

Hi BABS IT'S RUSSELL. T. IN GT LOL

• Is
    Issie Jan 06, 2020

Hi I m complaining for deducting my money from my account even tho I already cancelled my membership and received email that there will be no further charges. But I am receiving deductions of $1.48 almost every day from my account by this company.

My account details

Id: LoopeyRiteDude10
    Password: secret87

Comments

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices