Matchmaker Internationalmatchmaker international of mobile is not a scam

It recently came to my attention that some complaints about matchmaker international are not true. I saw where an individual made a complaint stating that this company is a scam. I happen to have personal experience with this company. I have been a member for over a year now and I requested to be put on hold (not receive any more matches) about six months ago because I believe I found the person I want to spend my life with. Matchmaker International is under new ownership so any complaints prior to the new owner should not be held against them. I found out about the camplaint because I recommended my girlfriend to go talk with them. After she investigated them and saw that complaint stating it was a scam, she declined my recommendation, and the chance to meet some very intellectual individuals. The point of my complaint was to let people know that I was successful through MatchMaker Internation of MOBILE. Not everything you read is always true. Shouting out "its a scam" can and will ruin a businesses reputation. In which case my friend missed out on a great opportunity to meet new and exciting people. Nonetheless, I found the love of my life through MatchMaker International of MOBILE, and people need to know it's worth every penny to find that kind of love.

None of your buisness Jun 23, 2009

i personally would like to politely say that you my friend are full of it. You are just one of those typical employees pretending to be a customer so you can get money and keep your job. Hey don't feel bad Melissa did the same thing when she worked in Mobile. Yes, MMI is a scam and yes Lou Paravate is the biggest scammer I would not recommend anyone go to MMI. You are better off with myspace at least it is free and not 8, 000 and you can just block someone when you are being harrassed and did I mention the times they run out of people and swear they have so many at your consultation... seriously people you are better off with myspace or facebook at least you will know the truth a head of time

• Me
    me20030 Jul 10, 2009

wil6f4

sorry you had the bad experience with those women wanting money, are you still using there online site? in response to your comments below.

matchmaker stole money from me, i am interested in a class action lawsuit, or some form of justice. the deal clearly stated:

Subscription Plan: 1 month for $34.95 USD

so you think, "ok i will try a month, its only 34.95", and then when the month was over they took another 34.95 from my bank account without notifying me, there was no authorization, no notification. i wouldnt have even known if i hadnt had been browsing my bank account online.

i am attaching a screen shot of what the page looks like where you pay. i dont know if there is a trick using fine print somewhere, it shouldnt matter whether there is any fine print anywhere because using fine print to trick people and make money by tricking people is a crime. they are pigs making money from unsuspecting people.

not to go off the subject but yes i also received emails from a girl who first claimed to be in Ohio, but she gave me turned out to be a number from nigeria. they use the Ohio claim because the ohio area code happens to be the same as the first 3 numbers of the international code for nigeria.

(edit) i just tried to upload the screenshot and it sent me an error message "document not found."

• Me
    me20030 Jul 10, 2009

i am tired of online dating

where are the honest people?

I have had my share of meeting people that have lied, and even stole from me. Are there any good places left to meet someone in this country? I work hard and have a lot to offer someone and don't have a lot of baggage please tell me where to meet good, honest people...

• Ia
    i am going after scammers Nov 12, 2009

Matchmaker International is a SCAM, I have a friend who personally worked there and she told me how she gets people to sign up for the dating service, anyone who says they are not a scam is a liar. My friend told me how they personally get your name and everything they do, so do not go with this company. It is not worth your money to do this...

• Ia
    i am going after scammers Nov 12, 2009

I think this person knows what they are talking about because it is a scam, they charge way to much and the people there are very weird.

• My
    Mysti Jan 20, 2010

Matchmaker intl. is a scam people!!! any feedback on here defending them is written by an employee that the owner lou paravate threatens them to write. none of their clients would get on here and say anything good because they have all been scammed and are pretty pissed that they cannot get any of their money back. I was employed with mmi. the things they do are low to get people's money. stay away from this scam!!

• Ll
    LLinMI Feb 22, 2010

I would like to file a suit, I have discovered they sell their "packages" based on income and that is why they have you sign that you won't tell what you paid. Sure some people meet the right one- it's all about odds, they set you up with others in your geographic location, sell you on hope and promises and once in awhile there is a lucky match, just like if you did it for free online. I for one want my $2, 000.00 back and I know many have paid more!

• De
    Destroyingscams Mar 26, 2010

I have FINALLY found a way to sue MMI and get around their sneaky arbitration clause!!! Contact me here to get ALL your $$$ back from Matchmaker or Together.