Matchbox Venture Pvt. Ltd.Fire people without notice and do not pay there salaries

I want to seek your help to get my pending salary from my ex-employer Matchbox Ventures Pvt. Ltd - Shanti Complex 1st Flr, Sikanderpur Main Mkt, Opp Shree Ram Hospital, Gurgaon 122001 +[protected], +[protected]. Its a single man owned event management company, where the group CEO Manish Tandon (the owner). He harassed and threatened me by saying nobody can complain against him as he is related to many influential people like politicians, police, advocates etc. He sacked me without any sincere reasons and without any notice period and also did not paid my salary.

He did not paid my pending salary even after several request emails, calls and messages.

Please help.

• Ak
    akshay kumar akshu Dec 29, 2016

In sector 29, gurgaon matchbox pub or bar of worker to handle DJ system is not listening customers properly. He ignored the boys or men, he listen only girls which he knows. I m going first time to your pub with my office party but i suggest my boss next time not in matchbox...