Masole Driving Schoolinstructor and driving school director are not taking my calls

S

Good Day Guys,

I hope all is well. I have a problem I went to Google and i got Masole Driving School as one of the best driving school in Johannesburg as I saw reviews were looking good. I contacted the guy who is the owner of the driving school and we met and I gave him 2000 cash, we met at Killarney Engen garage next to killarney mall and h gave me a receipt with an outstanding balance of 2500 that i must pay. The agreement we had was i was suppose to start with my driving lessons on Saturday and he didn't pick up, called him and he made excuses, sent him whats app messages and he dint respond he was reading them only. Until he answered and told me that he will come yesterday at 11 am but he didn't pitch up even still. He postponed to 4 pm and he ignored me as I think that he is taking me for a ride, I called him today still and he said he is at traffic department and we will meet at 5 pm today. I would like to know what to do with this matter as I am so tired being taken for a ride by this guy [protected] and [protected] those are his numbers.

Kindly advise