7:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Market Basket / aisle safety

Da May 11, 2019 Review updated:

Hi my name is dan. I [email protected] market basket in sagamore mass . I've been a customer sense day of opening. I'm disappoint with the pallets they leave in the aisle undone. One of these days some one will get hurt because of this hazard . Lots of times they are in the way of the items you need and can't move them. Why can't they break them down out back & use shopping carts to stock the shelves. I spend 1200 to 1500 dollars a month here . I don't think I'll be coming back anytime soon.this is unexpectable. For the money I spend at this store . This needs to be addressed ASAP. Just take a look for yourself . I am sure I am not the only person complaining as every time I shop the aisles are full of unhappy shoppers trying to get by each other . Your slogan should say more aggravation for your dollar !! Its not worth the dollar or two I save for all the time I waste in your store, also ask around the store you'll find quite a few are not happy with the way your employees treat the customers.. they are very rude. It's almost like they are told not to speak to anyone.

Comments

•   May 11, 2019

Hi Dan!

It seems you can avoid this hazard by simply not stepping on the pallets you have obviously been able to observe! You are well on your way to being closer to independent! If these pallets happen to be impeding the product you spend 1, 200-1, 500 dollars a month on (Check you out, big spender!), then simply ask one of the friendly associates to mitigate this risk for you. I know they keep some stickers up front for the kids when they go through the check out line. I have it on good authority they will splurge and give you TWO just for kicking your brain into motion!

Also, this situation is clearly not "unexpectable". You seem to have expected it on the regular. That is a stark contradiction of terms, and you should be more careful as to not make yourself even more devoid of sense than your complaint has initially outlined. I have passed on your slogan suggestion to the marketing department. Unfortunately, they wanted to know which mouthbreather with the crayon set thought it up. It was not a good situation.

By all means, go spend more elsewhere. The idiot tax you will pay is more than fair.

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

•   May 11, 2019

Sagamore isn’t close to many supermarkets. You can shlep down to Wareham and go to Aldi and save more money. You can take the bridge and find other markets but in a few weeks all the tourists are there. The bridges are a horror in the summer. I go to Bourne and Sagamore but try to avoid the bridge. I’m sure you’re the same when possible.

Take Route 6 to Aldi for great bargains. Bring your own bags and their flyer is online.