M / S Sree Leathers Ltd. , Kolkata, India / A Pair Of ShoeNot changing the faulty shoe

M

I bought a pair of shoe from M/s Sree Leathers Ltd., Connaught Place, New Delhi on 5.6.2007. The shoe was not comfortable to me. I visited the shop on 6.6.2007 and requested for change but the Salesman present at the shop named as Mr.Govind and Mr.Kalyan refused to change the same and instead, told me to hand over the shoe to them so that they would send it to the company's manufacturing unit at Kolkata to get it set right. I was given the date of delivery as 5.7.2007. Despite my several requests for change of shoe, these people simply refuse and there was no senior person available to help me out. Finding no alternative, I gave the shoes to them for setting it right. I approached them on 5.7.2007 but inspite of my several visits thereafter on 7.7.2007, 8.7.2007 and 9.7.2007, my shoe was not returned to me and everytime, I was assured that the same would be returned to me very soon. Finally, they handed over my shoe on 12.7.2007 without setting it right. I have noticed that the same problem has been encountered by many other persons also.

Now, I have decided not to buy anything from this shop anymore and even advised others also not to buy anything from this shop.

Anupam Kundu Dec 14, 2016

Dear sir
    I want to take your franchise/agency at Jhrgram, Pashim Medinpur
    please tell me what I do Anupam Kundu
    My Emial Add : [email protected]

chenchodem Jul 27, 2015

sir,
    i have purchased 2 nos of leathers bags amounting INR 1578.I asked casher to swipe from my ATM, he did it and told the atm is showing declined, so i have paid on cash.But it was deducted from my atm also so how it could be double deducted.please return back my money.

• Su
    Suraj ghosh Jul 20, 2015

I am Suraj Ghosh from cooch behar .I want to know
    How I take sreleathers agency/franchise. I want to take the agency in dist. in cooch beher .wb. so pls know me the procdure & about the investment.kind mail the diles on [email protected] cont. [protected]
    thanks

• Na
    navindiku Oct 15, 2013

Dear Sir, I want to take your franchise/Agency at gopalgang in bihar
    mo no- [protected]
    email [email protected]

• Ap
    apurba sett Aug 27, 2012

i want to take open a showroom of sreeleather shoes so please contact me [protected]

shubhankar dutta Mar 14, 2012

Dear Sir,
    I want to take shreeleather dealership at Jalpaiguri.
    Please contact Me : Shubhankar Dutta

ravisuri Jan 05, 2012

sir,
    i want to take your franchise please give full details
    place in bihar(sitamarhi)
    my number =[protected]/[protected]
    [email protected]

• Pa
    parth sarthi mukherjee Dec 31, 2011

sir,
    Aforesaid subject and references may please be recollected.
    I want to take shreeleather dealership in dumka area.
    I pray that i may please be alloted shreeleather dealership in dumka area.
    I shall be grateful for kind confirmation at Email address- [email protected] or Phone/ Mob- [protected].

• Pu
    purse.. Dec 06, 2011

[protected] ko mera dost shreelather dhanbad se jants purse kharida...5-12-12 ko purse pasand nahi ane par us purse ke jagah ladish purse mangne pe sales manager excange nahi kiya ..uska kahna hai ki jants purse ke badle jants purse hi milega...wo bag usi dukan me chhod ke aa gaya ...behave bhi sahi nahi tha...

• Pu
    purse.. Dec 06, 2011

kya shreelather co. me shoes ko excange karne pe shoe hi milega ya dusra saman bhi kharid sakta hu...kyo ki jants purse wapas karne pe jants purse hi change karta hai..

• Pc
    pc dutta Nov 15, 2011

Dear Sir, I want the dealership of ShreeLeather at Balasore District of Orissa State. Please replay me. P.C. Dutta.
    Contact No- [protected]
    e mail: [email protected]

shiva nand jha Oct 21, 2011

Dear Sir,
    I want to take your Agency in deoghar, jharkhand.what is the procedure to get agency.
    My email add :[email protected]

• Ka
    kali pada das Oct 19, 2011

Dear Sir, I want to take your franchise/Agency at Gariahat in kolkata This is very fine Place. Please tell me whate I do.
    contact no:- [protected], [protected]
    e mail:- [email protected]
    contact person :- mr kali pada das

• Ko
    Kousik Adhikary Sep 18, 2011

sir, how can i get the agency of sreeleathers, or what is the procedure to get sreeleathers agency in Dist. :- Purba Medinipur(West Bengal)

• De
    Debasis Ghosh Sep 12, 2011

Dear Sir, I want to take your franchise/Agency at Dum Dum Cant. Gora Bazer. kolkata - 28. This is very fine Place. Please tell me what I do.
    contact no:- [protected]

contact person :- Debasis Ghosh

• Vi
    vikku31 Aug 30, 2011

dear sir, i want to take your delership/agency/frenchises at begusrai bihar this plase is very fine your devlopment in busines so you have send me details of reqirement. i hope to that full fil of your reqare my contact no-[protected], [protected] &
    email [email protected] o you have pls reply in needfull regards vikram kumar begusarai bihar

• Ka
    karbom riba Aug 22, 2011

sir
    i want to know about the franchisee/dealership of sree-leathers...am from Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh and hv interest to open sreeleather outlet at Itanagar.pls do send me all your details at [email protected] and my no.[protected]

• Mo
    mooris ansari Jul 04, 2011

shoes

ram kuamr Jun 28, 2011

sir,
    how can I take agency/franchise of sreeleather in sitamarhi, Bihar.whats the amount required?whats the area required?plz reply my, my id [email protected] or contact no: [protected]
    thanking you;
    ram kumar

• Kr
    Krishna Sharma Jun 22, 2011

I want to take the agency of Sreeleather in Pakur, jharkhand.and pakur is very busy market in the comparison of neighbourhood places . and Pakur is reputed for black stone supply business place. So plz requested to u send all the process and exact requirement for franchise of SreeLeather...
    email Id - [email protected]
    contact no.-[protected]

Thanks...

sir,
    How can i get the agency of sreeleathers, or what is the procedure to get sreeleathers agency. please give me your contact number.please reply, soon. From-ranjeet MISHRA.Contact no;-[protected].e mail:[email protected]

Dear Sir,
    I want to take sree leathers branch to saharsa(bihar), though there is no branch of sreeleathers. So its a kind request to you please give me the details information about the same.

With best regards
    Saharsa
    bihar
    pin-852201
    cell NO [protected]
    Email:[email protected]

Dear Sir,
    I want to take sreeleathers branch to saharsa(bihar), though there is no branch of sreeleathers. So its a kind request to you please give me the details information about the same.

With best regards
    Email:[email protected]

ranjeetmishra Jun 05, 2011

ranjeetmishra Jun 05, 2011

sir
    How I take sreleathers agency/franchise. I want to take the agency in saharsa dist. in bihar. so pls know me the procdure & about the investment.kind regards ranjeet mishra [email protected] cont. [protected]
    thanks

• Ru
    rupali sharma May 09, 2011

how can i take agency of shreeleathers in navi mumbai

• Dw
    DWARIKA NATH MISHRA Feb 15, 2011

Sir
    I want to take your Agency in Motihari (EAST CHAMPARAN), Bihar.
    ADD.
    MOB:- +91 [protected], [protected]

• Ni
    nitesh kumar 24 Jan 16, 2011

sir,
    iwant to take your delership in ranchi pls contact immediately i will be thankful contact me on my mail id [email protected]

• Ru
    Rup Kumar Jan 03, 2011

My name is Rupesh kumar. I wants to open a frenchaise of SREE LEATHERS in BIHTA (Abig town of Patna District). Please advice me how I will get the frenchaise of sree leathers.I follow your all norms.

Thanks & Regards,
    Rupesh Kumar.
    E-mail [email protected]ail.com

Binod mishra Dec 30, 2010

Dear Sir, I want to take your franchise/Agency at giridih jharkhand. This is very fine Place. Please tell me whate I do.
    contact no:- [protected]

contact person :- Binod Kumar Mishra

Binod mishra Dec 30, 2010

sir, how can i get the agency of sreeleathers, or what is the procedure to get sreeleathers agency. please give me your contact number.please reply, soon. From-BINOD MISHRA.Contact no;-[protected].e mail:[email protected]

• Dr
    dr.babita kumari Nov 17, 2010

dear sir
    I want to take your franchise/agency at MUNGER, BIHAR please tell me whate i do
    my emai add;[email protected]
    my mob no [protected]

• Ku
    kumarsantosh81 Nov 16, 2010

My name is Santosh. I wants to open a frenchaise of sreeleath in UP. Please advice me how I will get the frenchaise of sreeleather.

Thanks & Regards,
    Santosh Kumar.

• Ay
    AyanKanjilal Nov 10, 2010

Dear Sir,
    I want to take sreeleathers branch to Chinsurah (hooghly), though there is no branch of sreeleathers in the subdivision. So its a kind request to you please give me the details information about the same. thanks & regards
    Ayan Kanjilal
    Chinsurah, hooghly

• Ay
    AyanKanjilal Nov 10, 2010

Dear Sir,
    I want to take sreeleathers branch to chinsurah (hooghly), though there is no branch of sreeleathers. So its a kind request to you please give me the details information about the same, with best regards...
    Ayan Kanjilal
    chinsurah

• Ta
    TANISHA ENTERPRISES Oct 26, 2010

pls sir i am interested in your franchise begusarai in bihar so and my mob no'+[protected](ANUJ KUMAR)

• Bh
    Bhawna Sinha Sep 10, 2010

sir, how can get agency of sreeleathers. i live in Konnagar, Hooghly

Sender
    Sudhir Kumar
    A-33/4, Bidisha housing Cop Socisety, 134, C.S. Mukherjee Street, Konnagar, Hooghly

bihari Aug 27, 2010

i want to open a franchise of sreeleathers at bihar any city acroding ur reuriement could you please help with all the necessary information to get the ...

...

i was cheked all comments releted franchies but not given ur
    proper reply so i can't understand ???????????

• Sr
    srabonti ghosh Aug 18, 2010

sir,
    How can i take agency/ franchise of sreeleather in Midnapur town. What the amount required and whats the area required? Please reply soon. My id is [email protected]

Srabonti Ghosh

• Ad
    Adil Rasheed Ansari Jul 31, 2010

sir
    i m much eager to know the full conditions and process of getting the franchise. i want to open a shop at Garkha closed to Chapra Bihar. and i want to assure u that it is a very busy market for such kind of branded products. so i hope u will not disappoint me and send me ur contact noes. or email id so that i may get the exact reports about the concerned matter. i m giving u my email id "[email protected]" and otherone sight id is ([email protected]).
    if u would like to contact me then the no. is given below:-

It's my kind request sir, please try to answer me as sooner it's possible.

with warm regard;