Lovvbugg.comScam

P

This is the latest correspondence that I have tried to send these guys. Note the sarcasm in the email is purely out of frustration. We have tried to be very civil and cooperative. We cannot even get them to return a call or an email. If you notice on the web stie, they do not even have contact info, we had to dig it up...that should tell you something.

"My father in law ordered this item from you based on my bad advice ( I thought you were a reputable company)

Per your email dated 12/16/10 the item had been shipped.

On Christmas eve, I was able to track you down by cell and you provided me with the tracking number, only after making it very clear how honored I should be to talk to you since you have been so busy. Here is a hint, most business would not be complaining about that problem, but I doubt you will be as busy next year...see below.

Prior to calling you I spoke to UPS who stated that any packaged shipped from your address to our would have been delivered (had it been shipped on the 16th as stated).

After we spoke I called UPS with the tracking number. They said it was sent on the 20th and would be delivered on the 27th. I cannot tell you how exciting that is for an 8 year old little girl. But your ability to surprise does not stop there...

We did get the package on 12/27 just before lunch.Once we opened the box we notice a very colorful box inside...inside of that we found (1) sheet of bubble wrap (?) and a smashed piece of furniture. Even more excitement! Who ever packed this must of run out packing material or never shipped with UPS before. By the way, before you blame UPS, the box it came in was in good shape...I saved it for a souvenir. About 1.5 hours later...I tried to call your company, however you guys must have still been recovering because no one has called me back. My father-in-law received the same stellar service when he tried to contact you.

• Lo
    lovvbugg Mar 17, 2021

Lovvbugg is operated by an American couple. We have been in for over-25 years with 16 of them online. Our website has gotten much better over the years. In any business there will always be customers who are not happy with their purchase for one reason or another. We want to resolve all issues amicably. We require written contact if you have a problem. That is why we don't list a business phone number. Also, it is a ton of work for two people to accomplish, especially during the holidays, so we don't have time for drawn-out telephone conversations. It is always best to have a written record, anyway! We hope you will have nothing but good experiences with Lovvbugg.com but if you do have a problem with an item please snap a picture of it and attach it to your note to us. Our email address is located on the Help Page of the website.

• Ml
    mlm73 Jan 05, 2018

This "business" has horrible customer service. It is impossible to get into contact with anyone. I placed an order because the website looked legit. Several days later, I received a poorly drafted email asking what did I order. She said that she received money but doesn't know what I ordered, yet I did receive an itemized list from the website when I received the confirmation. Why would the business owner not receive one? I responded to her email the next morning (She sent hers at midnight), and I forwarded my confirmation letter that had an itemized list attached. I have yet to receive any other communication from her. I have emailed multiple times asking her to please confirm that she did receive my emails and my order list. She will not respond, so I am going to file a Paypal dispute.

• Lo
    lovvbugg Mar 09, 2011

shipping damage. customer did not cooperate. i tried and tried to help him. this guy has been trying to smear me any way he can. he is not even the customer. i received a 'forgiveness' note from the actual customer, his father-in-law.
    betsy aka lovvbugg