LotteryPress Release

Psychic claims to be restricting winning number formula to only 10 people in the world, myself included, and I am to be the last because she is giving up. Claims to be making the formula freely available to me for the princely sum of NZ$70:00 or NZ$75:00 depending on my selection of "protected" shipment, or "priority" shipment. Mrs Moore won more than 9.3 million dollars! (She apparently is one of the "9") My first win guaranteed will be NZ$30, 000 within the next month followed by a six month streak of wins, provided I follow her "system" and instructions. Why doesn' t she save herself 2 lots of postage and just send me the money herself... oh thats right she is the one that needs the money.

• Pk
    P.K.Arasan Sep 23, 2012

i got this letter today from this scammer (Baroness de Rothman), saying that i am the last person to be entrusted with numbers which can guarantee that i will win again and again in the course of the next 6 months and confirmed a winner for US 22, 000.00 and the first cheque will be send out to me tomorrow and the remaining cheques will be sent out to me on a monthly basis . The funny thing is, i never took part in any draw, this is real ###, Will somebody take action on this kind of idiots who go on cheating innocent people?

• Er
    erla mamatha Sep 03, 2012

Thank you. Please read carefully, and understand my problem, and follow any one option please.Ms;erla mamatha.
    ...

Complaintsboard.com [email protected]
    Aug 31 (3 days ago)

To me
    Hello erla mamatha,

"united nations" has sent you a message on complaintsboard.com:

We have received your complain from complaint board, note that your winning fund which will now be paid from our regional branch office in london because we have investigated the case and below is the proper office that will release your winning via bank transfer which will be paid into your account after due modalities.

Contact name:james lamb
    Email: [email protected]
    Position: payment officer

Contact him now with your complaint
    Yours in service
    Management

...
    Respected peoples;

I ms;erla mamatha from india(Visakhapatnam) requested that;

Regarding the lottery/prize, which had come to me,

I request to you please do as follows;
    1, come my house( quarter number 448 f sector 6 ukkunagaram visakhapatnam andrapradesh state india post code 530032)handed over that prize items/things, then only i will pay if any required tax amount is there. Or
    2, i request to you to kindly arrange and inform to my bank manager through reserve bank of india then inform to me(My account number;[protected], bank name;sbi bank, account name;ms;mamatha erla, branch code;8054, bank address;ukkunagaram n.H-2 visakhapatnam india post code;530032, my bank manager p.H number [protected], my bank email id;[email protected], swift/bic code;sbininbb145) for paying any tax amount regarding lottery/prize.After enquiry and confirmation only, i will definitely deposit/pay that particular tax amount.Or

3, send that prize/items to visakhapatnam(India) courier/airport/post office, then inform to me.I will definitely go and pay/deposit particular tax amount after enquiry and confirmation, if any tax amount has to pay.

These are my decisions.

Please choose any one and follow that.

If the lottery/prize not fake/fraud, there is no problem to doing like this.
    There are so many fake/fraud lotteries are there in uk, this is including or excluding i don't known, but you known.That is the reason i was taken above decisions.
    I request to you kindly please do this . Thanking you yours sincerely. Ms' erla mamatha .P.H.Numbers;+[protected], +[protected].
    My date of birth;19/06/1989.
    My age;23 years.
    Occupation;job seeker.
    Sex;female.
    Martial status;un married.

• Er
    erla mamatha Aug 29, 2012

Erla Mamatha <[email protected]>
    DEPARTURE OF MR. JOHN SUNDERLAND FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR WINNING AMOUNT OF £250, 000.00 / ATTACHED CERTIFICATE FOLLOWS
    yahoo companyuk <[email protected]> Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 1:56 PM
    To: [email protected]

Barclays Bank Plc . Knightsbridge

International Banking Centre, Bowater House .
    Registered No: 1026167.
    Registered Office: 166 Hyathe Heatherwold,
    Newton Newbury Berkshire, RG209BG UK.
    Mob : +[protected]
    Tel. : +[protected]
    29/08/2012

ATTENTION : MRS. ERLA MAMATHA,

WITH OUR DISCUSSION WITH THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (R.B.I ), WE ARE VERY HAPPY TO INFORM YOU THAT, THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (R.B.I ) HAVE AGREED TO TRANSFER YOUR MONEY INTO YOUR PRIVATE ACCOUNT AS SOON AS YOUR BANK DRAFT IS DEPOSITED IN THEIR BANK. OUR SENIOR REPRESENTATIVE OF BARCLAY'S BANK, MR. JOHN SUNDERLAND WILL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY, INDIA TO TRANSFER YOUR WINNING AMOUNT, 250, 000.00. GREAT BRITISH POUNDS INTO YOUR GIVEN ACCOUNT DETAILS . HE IS OUR SENIOR DIPLOMAT AND HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH THE BANK FOR SO MANY YEARS.

HE WILL CONTACT YOU ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE AS SOON AS HE ARRIVED IN YOUR COUNTRY FROM THE OFFICE OF THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA FOR THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF YOUR MONEY AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOU RECONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS TO HIM IMMEDIATELY WHEN HE WILL CALL YOU FROM R.B.I OFFICE. YOU ARE ADVICE TO FOLLOW ALL HIS INSTRUCTION TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE IN THE TRANSFER OF YOUR MONEY. TAKE PROPER CARE OF HIM BECAUSE, THIS IS HIS FIRST TIME OF COMING TO INDIA .

THIS IS MAKING 19YRS OF EXPERIENCE IN WORKING WITH THE BANK AND HE HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN ANY TRANSFER THAT HE MADE . HE WILL GUIDE AND INFORM YOU ALL THE PROCESS AND MAKE SURE YOUR WINNING PRIZE IS TRANSFER INTO YOUR GIVEN ACCOUNT DETAILS BE FOR COMING BACK TO UK . GET US INFORM AS SOON AS HE ARRIVED EVEN WHEN HE FINISH THE TRANSACTION WITH YOU . CONGRATULATION ONCE AGAIN AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!

PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS DATE:

DEPARTURE DATE : THURSDAY 30TH AUGUST 2012

ARRIVAL DATE : FRIDAY 31ST AUGUST 2012

NOTE : SEND US YOUR PHOTO ID PROOF . HE WILL USE IT TO IDENTIFY YOU WHEN HE WILL COME TO YOUR RESIDENCE TO DELIVER YOUR YAHOO CERTIFICATE AND INSURANCE CERTIFICATE TO YOU AFTER THE TRANSFER. KEEP THIS TRANSACTION CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL YOUR WINNING AMOUNT IS TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT TO AVOID UNWANTED CLAIMS.

THANKS,
    MR. ROBERT E. DIAMOND JR.
    (THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF BARCLAYS BANK PLC UK

DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT JOHN.JPG
    157K View Download

• Sn
    sneaky pete Feb 07, 2012

i been struggling hard over the chrissy break rain keeping me from work up here in sunny Queensland Australia and when i get home today i got the letter id been waiting for ha ha !!! from that dumb ### scammin people when there already down, good on ya whatever baroness De rothman should be illegal to do it fraud isn't it put her away. You must all be reading wrong as well because mine tells me I'm the lucky 10 wee wee all the way to the fire place with your bull ###. But that's not all how lucky am i also in the mail today from EWC super prize my number was Definitely confirmed the winner of a $50, 000 cheque .My number... i never went into no draws i hate this ### because me like a lot of people in the world are strugglingg and people just insult your intelligence with this crap .

• Wi
    Willie Q Feb 03, 2012

Today 03 02 2012 I received the same letter claiming that I am the LAST or the 10th last one she is going to help ??? and I must also send R300.00 ZAR thanks god I googled her . WILLIE from South Africa

• Nd
    Ndude Jul 30, 2011

you guys are all being mislead, i am the 10th and last person this wonderful caring committed woman is helping.
    you see I have healthy skepticism (she told me so), and all the big French German and American publications cant be wrong ..the whole world knows how accurate this Dear woman is.. she is going to exhaust herself to the point where she needs 10 days to recuperate just for me ..now that's dedication! all i gotta do is give her $70-75 nzd...A genuine bargain am I right? of course I am...how this brings hope to me in my dark and dreary underachieving life, I've always wanted to be rich and have no financial worries, but most of all i wanted a six pack and not the keg i currently carry... oh if only this charming woman could exhaust herself for that!!! so what choice do i have? i gotta send the money or i'll miss out ...its too good to be true...
    And that's my point! this soulless conniving ### would have us all believe she has our best interests at heart, that she is goodness and light, but do not be fooled folks, she is self absorbed and despicable and i hope she burns in hell for her nasty dishonest ways, cheating poor innocent folk, preying on their insecurities, playing to their desire for happiness. the world is a beautiful place populated with caring Honest loving people but just as we cannot know light without dark there are some people whose purpose it is to remind us of what we should not be or become and this woman is a powerful example of that. Remember if it seems too good to be true then it probably is!

• Am
    Amaya Jul 27, 2011

Today 7/27/2011 I received a letter from this Baroness de Rothman from Zurich stating that I am ONE OF THE HEIRS to a fortune from her bestfriend Paul who was a multimillionare. The fortune was for US$5, 000, 000 - an enormous inheritance destined for me in exchange for filling out a questionnaire and sending a SYMBOLIC PARTICIPATION of 2, 000 Pesos ( US$48) - towards the cost of processing and shipping to send me the "IMMENSE INHERITANCE" and the "VERY SPECIAL SECRET FOR BECOMING IMMENSELY RICH" and that if I want priority treatment, I am to add an additional $12. Prior to this letter I have been receiving lottery letters too and I never responded nor sent anything. This is a very disgusting way of robbing and deceiving people. Their letters target those who are not well-off, financially-struggling and emotionally vulnerable. There were times when I just want to believe it for 10 seconds just to feel good, though I know that this is just from a group of people who wanted to rob me of my hard-earned money. They never took into account that I come from a 3rd world country in SouthEast Asia, a single-parent to an 8-year old and I only earn US$700 per month. I may not be easily deceived when it comes to this, but what irritates me most is how they play with people's hopes and faith. I don't want to believe that the world I live in right now is full of heartless and soulless people. They are not human.

• Ri
    Rick Laird Tilson Jul 25, 2011

On 07-25-2011 I also received the Baroness de Rothman letter from Langhorne, PA...US Postage Permit No. 114...it is I who is the last person, the 10th fortunate person, who will win untold sums in the lotteries...as soon as I send my cash to the Netherlands. Hey, WAIT! What? You received the same letter? You have been promised the same as I have been promised? How can this be? We cannot both be the 10th and LAST person she will help! She is a gifted SEER...except that she spelled my name incorrectly.
    Look everybody>>>these people are sociopaths!!! There is no integrity, no shame, no hesitation, no guilt whatsoever in acquiring as much money as possible from vulnerable humans all over the world. The end (money) justifies their means. Citizens of limited means around the world over are the victims, the vulnerable hopefuls, the gullible banks that support their twisted fairy tale of lies.
    How is it that these criminal people from foreign countries can continue to scam thousands of people out of millions of dollars for years on end simply by aquiring a US Presorted Postal Permit?

• De
    Denise Narciso Jul 25, 2011

Today is 7/25/2011 and I too received the same letter from Baroness de Rothman that I was the 10th and the last one she was to send these numbers to as her health was bad. I have also won $30, 000 Million Dollars and so on yet I have to spend 50 - 55 USD to puchase her numbers and a win accelerator. I am also glad I looked up her name and found these sites as I was thinking of doing it but thnas be to be God I did not. I am already so broke, unemployed and the last thing I need is to wast more money on a scam that I probably would not even get money back if tried to. My nem is Denise and thank you all for posting your thoughts and messages as I too agree, There must be a way to stop this. May God Bless You all and keep you safe from all harm. Many Blessings to us all as well. Thanks for reading.

• Je
    Jean Fox Feb 04, 2011

Thanks to all of you who sent in complaints.You just saved me 60.00 dollars.I was about to mail in my money .Then decided to look it up on the internet.Thank God for People like You.I'm in Canada, minds from the Netherlands.I'm one of the ones who she claims I'm the last.RIGHT

• Co
    Coolaz Jan 24, 2011

1/22/11.I have received about 30 of these from other scammers and this one looked so genuine it almost made me feel sorry for this poor old [censor].But no I held my head up high and decided to keep my $75NZ and let the other 9 people have all the "WINNINGS".When you do this it makes one feel so good.Beware the world is full of SCAMMING [censor].

• Jt
    jts44 Jan 06, 2011

1/4/11 Today I received the same letter as those above, though mine had a return address in Pennsylvania! I'm the 10th one of course; apparently the lady(and I use the term loosely) has not yet gotten so overworked that her health is an issue. Many similar letters come to me from many countries. Actually it is illegal for US citizens to participate in foreign lotteries. I have beter uses for $50.00.
    jts

• Po
    pobarjenkins Sep 21, 2010

Okay, I will stop sending them.

• El
    elavarasinesan Sep 21, 2010

i have got such fake emails i am fed please do not send such idiotic mails

• outfctrl Jul 05, 2010

This email is called a Nigerian 419 scam. Whatever you do, do not give them any info. They will drain you dry of all your money
    Here is a site that explains this scam

• Ha
    Hanri Jul 05, 2010

I received this email (below). Please confirm.

Visa Cardў / Msnў INTERNATIONAL MEGA JACKPOTPROMOTION/CLAIMS DEPARTMENT
    440 THE STRAND LONDON,
    WC2R 0QSENGLAND,
    UNITED KINGDOM
    DIRECTOR:Dr Glenn Cox

Attn:WinnerWinning No:VCard/877/798/2010Email Ref No:VCard/699/33/2010 AMOUNT WON:500, 000.00GBP (Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds).
    This email address has brought you an unexpected luck, Your e-mail address was selected and confirmed by our co-sponsor MsnInternational, through their latest internet software.You are therefore been approved by Visa Card Int./Msn UK the sum of 500, 000.00 (FiveHundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds).a====
    NAME: Clifford Anderson
    Tel: +[protected]
    Fax: +[protected]
    Email: [email protected] Visa Cardў /Msnў Promotion DepartmentDo email the above Claims Administrator, at once with all the claims requirements below.To avoid unnecessary delay.They are needed toproceed. Claims Requirements:
    1. Full Name:_____________________
    2. Address:_____________________
    3. Nationality:___________Sex:________
    4. Age:________Date of Birth:___________
    5. Occupation:_____________________
    6. Cell Phone:___________Fax:___________
    7. State of Origin:_________Country:_______
    8.Winning No:_______Email Ref No:______

PROCEEDURES / RIGHTS AND PRECAUTIONS.
    Choose from payment options and Contact the Claims Administrator with all your claims requirements well filled @ [email protected] (i).Bank Transfer.(ii).Delivery of Prepaid Visa cardў Valued 500, 000.00GBP by a registered Courier Company. Secretary, Mrs.Dora LazmonVisa Cardў /Msnў Mega Jackpot╘2010 Microsoft Corporation.All rights reserved

• Th
    thesecretkeeper4u Apr 30, 2010

My wife was told that this same woman send her a letter stating that a celestial being had appeared at her door in the early hours of the morning/evening and that there were 4 files on her desk. This celestial being pointed to the one with my wife's name on it which illuminated bright lights telling her to contact my wife and perform some ritual. This meant my wife had to place her hand on the letter and speaking out jargon and then send $60 (AUS) and my wife would recieve in return wealth, health and happiness, along with $444, 000 (AUS). To me this lady is a scam and probably some sort of witch. Being Christian people these things are demonic and of the dark side.
    Larry Valentine
    My advice is save your money and burn the letter you get

• Ya
    yanna999 Feb 01, 2010

I got the letter today. I feel stupid even because i spend time to read it... :(

• Ab
    abhi2me Jan 30, 2010

my mob awarded but where is my award.plz contact [protected]

• Do
    dodranyach Jan 25, 2010

Am in kenya and i also got one from the same baroness de rothman claiming am the last if i contribute US$ 50

• Mo
    Moonmonika Jan 16, 2010

I just got one of those letters in the Netherlands. Lucky me. NOT.

• Ki
    Kiwijac Jan 14, 2010

Hay you all got it wrong... AS I GOT THE LETTER TODAY IN ENGLAND, SAYING I WAS THE LUCKY LAST ONE TO BE CHOOSEN!!!
    I thank Google for making it so easy to see these people for what they are. This woman will regrett saying she is stopping for her health as you get back what you put out.

Like the use of the letter for the dog NICE ONE!

• Wi
    will ripoff Jan 14, 2010

who is this stupid ### she is clearly deluded, i have received a letter today and decided to wipe my dogs ### with it

Christine Stummer Austria Jan 13, 2010

Today I got the same letter from Baroness de Rothman telling me that I would be the 10th person she gives the right numbers for the big winning in lottery or else by paying her € 40, - and afterwards she would stop her work with.

• Pr
    Premie Jan 12, 2010

My sister phoned me today excited that she was going to win the lottery. a clairvoyant baroness de Rothman from the netherlands told her that she was the 10th (and last) person whom she had chosen. My sister desperately needing money to help my ill father as well as paying the bills, thought that this was the solution to all her problems, finally the Man up there heard her prayers so she gave her details to this woman by letter and sent a cheque of 320 rands. So after surfing the internet and finding this site, she is finally confronted with the truth. Tomorrow first thing in the morning, she has to try to get her money back and her personal details, thanks to your e-mails. Thanks everyone !

Ananje Jan 12, 2010

PLEASE IS THERE NOT SOMETHING OR SOMEONE WHO CAN STOP THIS PEOPLE THIS IS A SCAM !! I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY BELIEVE HER, IT IS A PETTY.

• Al
    Alan Cholerton Jan 11, 2010

i got a similar letter in South Africa. Promise of US$24, 000 if i sent 320 Rand. I would then get 10 cheques of $3000 each. When i went 2 school 10 x 3000 = 30000. Needless 2 say her letter went straight into file 13.

• Al
    Alan Sutton Jan 09, 2010

I wonder if she knows the world famous in her own mind Ms Duval? She only wanted NZ$40:00 to secure my guaranteed winning streak! I had been on her heart also for ever so long. I am better acquainted with bars of soap!

• Wm
    W Maxwell Jan 09, 2010

I also received a letter today claiming i was "the chosen one lol" How many $75 donations does she want.

• Dk
    D K Aug 12, 2009

Microsoft Award Team
    Baley House, Har Road
    Sutton, Greater London
    SM1 4te United A Kingdom.
    Batch: 12/25/0340

CONGRATULATIONS! This is to inform you that you have been verified a winner of the MSN LOTTERY International program. I am happy to inform you that i have forwarded your Original Certificate and your Certified bank cheque to the courier company. Find below the details of the courier company.And you have to send them your full name and your phone number and nationality with address.

Airmail Delivery Services Worldwide LTD.
    Head Office & Accounts
    Hareld Close Slough Berkshire SL1 3XT.
    United Kingdom
    Email: address: [email protected]
    Tel: +[protected]

You are adviced to send the courier company a mail to their email address for their courier cost of delivering your winning prize to the payment centre.When contacting them, you are to include this order number as your subject.Please you are adviced to write down the order number and save it.

ORDER NUMBER: SH231282

Note: you are to Quote your complete names, Ref/Batch Numbers and your direct phone number so that they can honour your letter also do keep me updated with your communications with the courier company.

Once again i say congratulations and always inform me with your dealings with the courier company.

Thanks.
    Warm Regards,
    Mr Terry Martins
    Claims Agent.

Windows Live Messenger: Happy 10-Year Anniversary—get free winks and emoticons. Get Them Now

• Ra
    rashid Dec 02, 2008

its a spam mail or windows live doing some thing for its customers?

• Mi
    Michael Jensen Nov 26, 2008

Just got this FAke mail too day

Your email id has won the prize Sum of: ?2, 000, 000.00 Million Euros.
    Contact Person For more details:Mr.Robert Hans.
    Email:[email protected]

Croxteth Drive Liverpool
    L17 1AA,
    United Kingdom.
    Office Of The Foreign Services Manager
    Payment and Release order Department.
    ====================================
    Ref number...XYL /[protected]/05
    Batch number...24/00319/IPD
    Winning number...ML/09788/60

Dear Lucky winner "Anil Yadav"

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your requested data and the confirmation of your reliability in this promotion.Your email verification form has been received and processed by this office.The Microsoft Window live lottery felicitate with you and your family for been selected amongst the (5 )lucky winners to receive the sum of £650, 000 GBP (Six hundred And Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds Sterling) on this lottery promotion stake for the month of September 2008.This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users and subscribers of the microsoft internet Windows.

We do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and more patronage to the Microsoft Windows. I have forwarded the produced data, to the head office of the Microsoft Window Live and the Universal Air Courier Service(Company assigned to deliver your winning cheque) .

The Microsoft Windows Live, has discovered a huge number of double claims and fraud, so you are strongly advised not to disclose your information (Winning number, Batch number or Ref number) to your friends, relatives, attorneys or any third parties about this prize, until your claim has been fully recovered, this is to avoid any form of double claims, for any double claim discovered by this organization, will result to the cancellation of your Winning Prize.

A winning cheque valued: £650, 000 GBP (Six hundred And Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds Sterling), has been issued in your name by the Microsoft Windows Lottery Incorporation board, and also a certificate of prize claim will be sent along side your winning cheque.

Included in this letter is your Parcel pin number to be used when claiming your parcel. Your parcel pin number is "[protected]". This number should be kept strictly confidential by you, as you will use it in receiving your winning parcel.

You are to immediately contact the UNIVERSAL AIR COURIER SERVICE for the delivery of your winning cheque and for futher instruction on when your parcel will be delivered to your address and the amount to be charged for the delivery.Please do contact the Universal Air Courier Service with the below email;
    CONTACT INFO'S.
    MR. DERRY WILTORD
    CHIEF DISPATCH OFFICER
    Email-; [email protected]
    (UNIVERSAL AIR COURIER SERVICE, UK).

Do note that on contact with the courier company, you are to provide him with your
    Full Name:
    Phone Number:
    Parcel pin number as stated above:
    Residential address:
    This will enable the Dispatch officer verify your claim with the files which has been sent to them.

Note:You will be asked by the courier service to pay for the delivery of your cheque, before they can dispatch your winning parcel to you. Services rendered by the Courier Company are to be paid by you and not the lottery board, for the fact that the lottery organizers didn't make any provision for any upcoming expenses regarding delivery of parcel or any such.

WE HAVE SWORN A LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT FROM THE BRITISH HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE, STATING THAT THE ISSUED CHEQUE CANNOT BE DEDUCTED FROM UNTIL IT GETS TO THE BENEFICIARY AND THAT THE PRIZE WAS RECEIVED LEGALLY FROM THE MICROSOFT WINDOWS PROGRAMME, WHICH WAS DUELY SIGNED BY THE LEGAL ATTORNEY TO THE U.N.

Congratulations!! from the entire management and staff of the Microsoft Window Lottery.
    Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,
    Mr.Nil Stamper
    (Foreign Services Manager)
    Payment and Release Order Dept.

Copyright © [protected] The Microsoft

• Ke
    Kelly O'Donoghue Nov 05, 2008

I received this email.

BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:28 TAN FIELD ROAD, CROYDON, LONDON.CUSTOMER SERVICERef: UK/940X2/68 Dear Winner, We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement of theUK National Lottery Online Promo Programme held on the 31st October 2008.The draw was done electronically with several email addresses provided tothis office by microsoft to enhance the utilization of the internet.Your email address was attached to Reference Number UK/940X2/68 and waspicked as one of the ten winning email addresses.This has qualified you to claim the total cash prize Of £753, 437 in cashcredited to file KTU/[protected]/03. This is from a total cash prize of £7, 534, 370.00 shared amongst the first ten (10) lucky winners in thiscategory B. Your winnings will be issued to you as soon as our claims departmentverify your winning after you might have filled thepayment processing form below. Payment Processing Form for filing of claims.1.Name in full.2.Address in full.3.Age.4.Phone No.5.Occupation6.Winning Email Address Assigned Claims Agent: Albert FreemanEmail;[email protected]; +[protected], +447031969934Congratulations once more from all our members of Staff.Yours SincerelySteven Green(Online Promo Co-ordinator) NOTE: Reply all mails to: [email protected]

This is definately a scam..Do Not reply to any email from this address. They wil ask for money and details.

jose s Oct 02, 2008

am from botswana africa andam kind of worried coz the shipment money is way too much and mr blake told me it's for insurance since the value in huge but now I amgive the time limite of until next week should i pay or not

this is wat they sent me

(ORDER NO:LB4560017) 1ST October, 2008Dear Valued Customer, Compliments of the day to you. Thank you for choosing GREYHOUND EXPRESS COURIERS for your parcel delivery service. This is to inform you that we are in possession of a certified cheque and a lottery winning certificate which is to be couriered to you. You are to confirm your alternative mailing address to enable us dispatch your parcel immediately. Note that we also do not deliver to P.O. Box address or street corners but to your residence or valid office address.

Please save this document as it contains important information about your parcel at GREYHOUND EXPRESS COURIERS.
    Your order number is LB4560017. Attached to your parcel is the original copy of your winning certificate, together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through their National Lottery along side your cheque. This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of the UK National Lottery. Below this mail is your parcel delivery invoice which stipulates the mandatory administrative charges that you are required to pay to enable us courier your certified bank cheque and winning certificate to you. The charges are a little high because of the comprehensive insurance cover we have undertaken in case of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive parcel. We assume all responsibilities in case of any eventualities. The charges can be converted from British Pound to your local currency by visiting www.fxconverter.com Furthermore, you are to choose an option of delivery from the invoice and payment of delivery charges should be made via western union money transfer to our account officer as you are quite aware that we only operate on pay before delivery service for winners of the UK National Lottery. As soon as we receive confirmation on what option you have chosen and paid for, we shall commence the shipment of your parcel to you. Be advised to confirm your correct mailing address in your next correspondence with us to enable us ship you parcel to you. We have received instructions from the Lottery Board that all winnings not claimed after next week should be considered forfeited as it shall be sent back to their headquarter where it shall be reused for the next promotion. Payment of any delivery option you have chosen should be made through Western Union Money Transfer to our account officer with the details below: Name of Receiver: Betty ColeAddress of Receiver: Unit 3, Harewood Row, London, NW1 6SE England. Note that once payment is made, the receipt given to you at the Western Union office should be scanned and sent to us via email. Furthermore, you are also advised to send to us the details below as printed on the western union receipt given to you where transfer was made. 1. Name of Sender as printed on the western union receipt.2. Address of Sender as printed on the western union receipt.3. Amount sent as printed on the western union receipt.4. Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) as printed on the western union receipt.5. Name of Receiver as printed on the western union receipt. PARCEL DELIVERY INVOICE 1. Courier Express 2. Courier Regular 3. Courier Economy

DELIVERY DURATION 24 Hrs Next Day 3-4 Working days 5-6 Working days
    COURIER CHARGES £ 115 £ 50 £ 25
    ADMINISTRATIVE £ 210 £ 170 £ 120
    INSURANCE (CCI) £ 375 £ 305 £ 245
    VALUED ADDED TAX £ 105 £ 74 £ 51
    TOTAL COST (GBP) £ 805 £ 599 £ 441
    TOTAL COST (USD) $1, 697 $1, 217 $ 908
    Note that your parcel is bonded and protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to make any deduction before it is remitted to you. This means that our courier charges cannot be deducted from the prize. This is in accordance with section(13)1n of the National Gambling Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the Constitutional Assembly, this is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds. You will be required to sign for the parcel as soon as it is delivered to you thus we will need either a scanned copy of your international passport or your driver's license for identification purpose. Please note that if you cannot pay for the delivery of your parcel, do inform us so that your cheque can be sent back to the Lottery Board where it shall be reused for the next edition of the draw as all orders not delivered within the next one week from this communication will be returned thus your urgent reply to this mail is needed. We are glad to be of service to you! MR. BLAKE LEWIS (ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT) Please do call customer service line for confirmation.
    Phone number : +[protected]
    +[protected] Fax : +[protected]
    +[protected]

• Na
    naief hassan Sep 23, 2008

I have recieved the foloein message from (BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS) but I couldnt send the reqwested information for the given e-mail because ther is an error.
    ATTN: Naief Shaher Hassan,
    Good day to you. I want to inform you that your verification details has been processed. I must say that you should consider yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our lucky winners in the UK National Lottery Online Sweepstakes International Program.

As you already know, all participants for the online version were selected randomly from the World Wide Web through a computer draw system and extracted from over 125, 000 unions, associations and corporate bodies that are listed online and each email address was attached to a ticket number. Your email address ([email protected]) attached to ticket number: [protected] with Serial number: 5388/02 was selected which automatically makes you one of our lucky winners.

Your funds has been approved for release and we will begin the process of remittance of your prize money to you immediately you select a mode of payment from the options stipulated below:

1. We can have your winnings wired into your private bank account from our official participating bank.
    2. Courier options, we can make arrangements for you to receive your winning cheque, certificate and other vital documents through a secured and efficient courier service.

plese send me a message

saly Jun 21, 2008

How do I make sure I am and how I won the prize May and received $

saly Jun 21, 2008

I'm sure whether I won or not I should respond quickly, and thanks to the idea and have I received a message saying that I won

• Fa
    fani Jun 20, 2008

Here's the letter they send me!!!

"Since 1991 Our Reputation For Services and Savings is Our Most Valued Asset" Air Parcel Express, 6Q Hagley Road New Mersey Retail Park Tyseley Birmingham United Kingdom ATTN: Moloi, Order Number APX:576543 Delivery Destination:
    Name: Fanie Address: 95 Formosa Avenue Naturena, Johannesburg, South Africa. Consequently, our Administratives charges is a little on the high side due to high insurance policy and the Form of Guarantee, due to the high sensitive nature of your parcel which is to be delivered to you.In regards to your parcel delivery, it is impossible to make any deductions as your winning certified cheque is issued out in your name, which makes it impossible.You alone have the sole right to make any deductions upon delivery.Consequetly, we do not operate on Cash On Delivery(COD) which is against the rules and regulations guiding this agency. We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities. You are to make the payment through WESTERN UNION TRANSFER as to speed up the process of delivery. You are to locate the nearest Western Union Office close to you and make the payment through the name of our accounts.You are required to pay through our Accounts officer because presently our accounts are undergoing a mid-year auditing and hence no payments can be made directly via Telegraphic Transfer.We apologise for any inconveniences. Officer below:
    Mr. Hacket Grawhem21 Scotland Street M40 1LJManchester England You are to send to this office a copy of the transfer slip via email.You are also to send a copy of the evidence of payment to your handling agent as well for confirmation. A receipt of the above payment will be issued to you from our office along with your cheque and winning certificate and KIA PICANTO CAR. As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we will despatch your parcel immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you. It will take twenty-four hours (24hrs) to get your parcel delivered to you. You will be required to sign for the parcel and to do this, you will need either your international passport as identification or your driver's license.All payment details should be farwarded to this office as soon as you effect payment for immediate despatch of your parcel below: 1.Senders Name and Address.2.Recievers Name and Address.3.MTCN( Money Transfer Control Number).4.Amount Sent.5.Test Question(If Any). As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we will despatch your parcel to you immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you. It will take twenty-four hours (24hrs) to get your parcel delivered to you. You will be required to sign for the parcel and to do this, you will need either your international passport as identification or your driver's license. We are glad to be of service to you. Thank you for choosing Air Parcel Express.'The Best Part Of Your Day'. Sincerely,
    Gregory Hatcher (Mr),
    Head, Customer Proposition. Tel:+[protected]
    Tel:+[protected]
    Open Mondays to Saturdays
    8 a.m - 9.p.m Daily

• Jy
    jyoti kumar Jun 03, 2008

sir, i had recieved a message that i had won a coca cola international lottery and asked to claim my parcel from the AIR PARCEL EXPRESS, 6Q Hagley Road New Mersey Retail Park Tyseley Birmingham, United Kingdom .
    And a person is waiting in air port of NEW DELHI and asking me to pay 400 BRITISH POUND for the clearence of the parcel that is with the custom office of NEW DELHI AIRPORT,
    I suspect the person because he is calling me again and again to submit the payment via bank transfer STATE BANK OF INDIA, NEW DELHI BRANCH .
    And i suspecting him because is there any company which take so much amount for the parcel for tranfer ?
    please sir reply soon what i had to do ?
    Is this legal ?
    The person is still waiting in NEW DELHI AIRPORT and asking me to transfer the sum amount of RS 32, 000.00 in INDIAN currency.