Lota Good GoodsLate Shipment & lack feedback

I am completely upset with the way Lota Good Goods services its customers. Since 28th August, I have been unable to access the tracking information on the whereabout of the laptop I bought from them at a cost of $995.00. It is like this time they have even stopped to respond to my communications. It was supposed to arrive in Australia between 2nd and 9th of September. How can I trust that the item will reach me when they cannot provide a feedback to a number of complaints sent to them? Is it my responsibility to start chasing the shipping company in USA when they should do so on my behalf as their customer? The person called Jonathan G has completely stopped to update me. I have been disturbed with my studies because I need to stay in the library at Uni upto 10pm to work on the assignments. I do not need a refund. I need the item urgently please.

These are the item & tracking details
SuperThin Dell XPS 15z Laptop i5-2410M/8GB/750GB 7.2K ([protected])
USPS Priority Mail International : US $95.15
Estimated delivery: September 2 - September 9
Package 1 of 1 Shipment details: CQ684516217US

Thanks alot in advance.

Aaron Chinyimba

• Lo
    Lotagoodgoods Apr 20, 2012

From Jonathan G, Lotagoodgoods
    A buyer from Ebay brought this to my attention. We are very sorry if you did not receive any responses to your tracking request. You probably did not send any request through EBay messaging. We specifically request to have all correspondence through EBay Messaging because our [email protected] Email gets all junked up and any message that was not responded to probably went directly to our junk mail.
    We again apologize about this and hope that you are enjoying your Laptop. We do care about our customers and you can see that by our Top Rated and Platinum Power Seller Status on EBAY. We hope that you truly forgive us and realize that there is no intention to ignore those who we care about the most. For any future correspondence, please make sure to contact us through Ebay Messaging.