LongHorn Steakhouseissue in restaurant

S Nov 15, 2019

My friend and I had dinner in the Chantilly, Va Longhorn on Friday 11/15/19 around 730pm. We ordered our appetizer, meals and drinks and were enjoying ourselves for a bit. We happened to lok around and noticed a man sitting at a table near us with no shoes on. We mentioned it to our server who said he told the manager. NOTHING was said or done by the manager.

When I go out to eat, I expect a nice, clean environment. My friend and I lost our appetite and I asked for a to go box. My friends threw mornethan half of her meal away.

All businesses I know require shoes and shirts to enter. If I show up to Longhorn with no shoes next time, am I allowed to demand to be seated and served? Because this customer was allowed to do as he wanted.

I could have made a big scene and announced loudly to the restaurant that this was absurd behavior by the customer, but I didn't. I chose to be quiet and hoped the Manager would have addressed it, or at least come to talk to us. I hope I hear back from someone. After spending $70, I'm still sickened by this.

LongHorn Steakhouse