Lonely Wife Hookup.comComplete Fake

Well first I would like to say I take some responsibilty in this situation what kind of loser must I be to join a dating service that is called Lonely Wife Hookup. Now that I got that disclaimer out I am doing this in hopes of saving some other lonely dork who prob has issues with estabhlishing relationships from getting had in the same manner I was because it made me feel at first that I was facing rejection from supposed women who should be the most easy catch and thought that God just wanted me to remain celebit. It goes like this I visited the site because another site who I choose not to involve in the complaint endorsed it with a little publicity dont worry I have contacted this site as well made them aware of how unhappy I was but they provide an honest service and are a quality place to visit. During my first visit I signed up for a free profile which would supposedly allow me to search there singles which were claimed to number well over one hundread thousand. This was fine and dandy and of course when I attempted to view individual profiles A pay prompt came up telling me to subscribe to several different levels of service depending on what I wanted still cool at this point. I elected to join but only for two days for a couple bucks and check it out how could I go wrong acouple bucks right who cares. After I viewed Id say around ten or so profiles and I must say I was impressed I thought there was no way I could lose these ladies were of all different shapes and sizes and were very how do I say ready for action so like I said ten and boom I get another prompt I am thinking okay this must be the different level of service thing and I either have to find ladies that my temp subscribtion allows or upgrade if I wanted the pretty girls. Things got a little fishy at that point and I kick myself in the butt for being so stupid I checked every profile on two pages and was denied. So I was like screw it I'm gone couple bucks lost oh well maybe I will get areply tomorrow and log off. The next day by god and I kid you not every girl I had contacted had responded with interest in hearing more and others that had found me and wanted to talk I felt like a million bucks. I just slapped myself across the face again min d youbecause I jumped back on paid for the month and started my responses. I finished my responses and started exploring more and found that there were thesewomen online in my city that night lookin for love so I started writting as you can tell I am a little long winded so it took a while. By the tenth"online now" girl I had attempted to contac about an hour had passed since I contacted the first one and nothing no thanks or no thanks or thats sweet or leave me alone weirdo I got nothing at this point I was like well I just must not have any game my pic is ugly and its time to pull the trigger so I logged off. I cryed myself to sleep after a gallo0n of rocky road. The next day I logged back on I had to know what I did wrong I had one response thats right one after sending a desperate hundread or so messages and get this it was from a girl whom I had not even contacted and it was very dry something like I liked your profile do you like mine. Do you have any questions for me. At this point I new exactly what was going on. Alright enough I am gonna end this rant these people are making money off of peoples need for companionship I looked everywhere and could not find any disclaimers that said for entertainment only or something to that extent dont get had by these lowlife a holes playing on peoples emotions to earn a buck. And like I said and its true I am an idiot. Oh well l;ive and learn hopefully one person reads this before they spend any money and to the owners of this site hats off you took advantage of someone else and earned some loot thats right loot you might as well be robbing banks in my opinion. Dont worry I still have a few days left I am gonna get on and see what kind of trouble I can cause. Thats right I am bitter so wish me luck and Lonely Wife Hookup should be called Jim in his basement responding as fast as he can.

More Lonely Wife Hookup.com Complaints & Reviews

• 42
    42855 Apr 17, 2018

This Web is just Joke !! and I would not recommended to any one !!! they hire girls and pay them free tokens to play with innocent people to play with feeling. please do not waste your time and money for this bull.

• Ac
    AceDragon Jan 02, 2018

I ALWAYS READ THERE TERMS. IF YOU DO LOOK AND READ CLOSELLY, THEY DO SAY FOR ENTRTAIMENT ONLY. IN MY PROFILE I EVEN SIAD IF YOUR FAKE DON'T BOTHER WITH ME. NOW AFTER READING ALL THE BAD REVIEWS AND SEEING THAT THERE IS NO GURANTTE YOU WILL MEET, OR HOOK UP WITH ANYONE ON THE SITE, I DID NOT APPLY, EVEN FROR THE 3 DAY TRIAL. THEY ALSO WILL USE YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR FRUAD. STAY AWAY, GUYS!

• Mj
    mjm13 Aug 21, 2017

This web site is a complete fraud I got suspicious when you have all these females wanting this and wanting that and when push comes to shove they do not want to meet up and want to chat wasting your tokens as you have paid for them. I suspect they are on a percentage or not real at all. I got an e mail from an absolute beauty taken on a beach so I asked where it was taken and she replied Northolt where i live. So obviously next question was how near to the coast are you knowing that Northolt Uk is to the west of London and nowhere near the coast. Another I deliberately gave her a fake london post code and she did not twig - a complete joke

• Lo
    looking4fu321 Jul 29, 2017

This a totally fake site worse than craigslist nothing but fake women on here. 99% of them are nothing but [censor] you when they do decide to chat with you, which is very rare if you can get to chat with you. And if you do get that chance to be able to chat with one for a while. They will tell you that they are very interested in hooking up with you, but then they will mot reply back to your emails that you sent them.
    I just can't believe that I was stupid enough to pay for a membership for this.
    The other thing is that the quick matches that they have are women from other states or even other countries, which is very disappointing. Why even have this option if the women are not in you area that you are looking for. And the other thing is a scam is that when you are searching in your area as you go down the list it will which to another state instead of letting you continue to search in the sate you are in, and unable to search different cities by you which totally suck. Don't waste you money on this site your chances are better on craigslist...

• Ra
    rangersman Jul 05, 2017

ive resisted paying these sites, but you know the score, one profile grabs you, so like a mug I pad the [censor], not lonely wives, but onlinecrush, you get a credit bunch, after the fourth credit spent I clock the scam, they keep you talking so you run out of credits, another site I thought genuine, had a girl of my dreams, not looks what she was into, sounded great, I replied with short messages to 30, after one day, not a sinle response, now one out of thirty would say something, nowt, I contacted the site, got ignored defo a scam, that was called secret mature flirts, there are two very similar thanks for saving me more in this wife crap, I seen one on there as well, I'd cut my right arm of to get a hold of, well you know what I mean, now i'll check all the reviews, surely there are genuine sites can someone tell me how to find them, hell the free sites are more genuine, Walter in Scotland oh by the way, watch out for the ressians, they are different, the profiles look genuine the "girls"write to you for a few days, sending you horny pics and telling you what you want to hear, then when they think your hooked, they ask for the fare to come and be with you, oh and they are very creative, "I'm at the airport, I need money to pay of my utility bills before I can fly to be with you" or " I went to book my flight, but I only have x amount, I need another 200 can you send right away" just this last two weeks, I had three, I kept them going, just for my way of getting them back, they all mentioned in the first letter at some stage, "I don't need your money, I have a GOOD JOB, " yes I had a dentist and a stripper. then theres Ghana. that's a whole new ball game. just how do they get your address. I get dozens of Russian women every month I just cant stop them. be careful out there guys

• Ad
    Adam Paynter May 27, 2017

Any site, where hot girls start browsing and im'ing you, prior to you uploading a photo, is a scam site.

• Mr
    Mr shhh. May 08, 2017

What a disgrace I must be... FML!

• Hampp Apr 27, 2017

Been ripped off by Lonely Wife Hookup as well!.

• Gu
    Guido Maday Apr 24, 2017

Like the guy above said:

" I wonder if anyone has actually met with a lady on this site and got laid? Doubt it."

He is so right! This is a big scam...like dozen's of women are from Stittisville which is a trailer
    park of a few thousand people!! A big scam but some of the fake women are fun to look at
    even if there is no way you will ever meet them!!

mandm4lv Apr 13, 2017

what was the name of the site you had mentioned recommended LHW to you, as you said that you had more success there. I would like to join that site. Can you please let me know?

• Hampp Apr 22, 2017

@mandm4lv Oh, My Pugeeus!!! By the 12th hour(been up all night) on this Great New Web Site!...I managed to get out with 6-month subscription and twenty bucks of freaking tokens. I spend 76 tokens, Oh brother!!!. If I was to meet the fella who wrote this complaint I would tell him two fools meet.Then I would tell him Thank You for alerting the public of this SCAM!!!. I got to feeling that I was being strung along about the 10th hour I was taking to these People.I was talking with two glorious women and spent two more Hours of my life (that I won't get back), thinking this is too good to be true!(BOOM!) I stop then but I Didn't want to.WOW!!! what power is in a lie.
    The first thing I wrote in my sign-up profile was no-narcissistic sociopaths Please!.Well after 12 hours straight of talking, the most I've done, (In the last three years), I got off the site and went immediately to Lonelywifehookup Reviews.There I read this Gentleman Complaint.It confirmed my fears!.I was standing in a den of Snakes!. I'm so stupid.At the age of 64, I should have known better.Now I have a 6-month subscription to listen to a bunch of crooks.
    IF anybody reads this, Listen up...IT A SCAM!!! DoNOt Spent YOUR MONEY with These Crooks.
    Dumass

• Mo
    Modrcin Artem Oct 19, 2016

Gosh, why i didn't see it before! They got me! Guys read this before you sign up with lonelywifehookup!!!

• Da
    dano66 Feb 29, 2016

The FC they say enhance your pleasure but total BS. This site will sign you up and flood you with FCs even if the have no real women on their site closer than 100 miles. Total scam.

• Co
    confusedone Feb 28, 2016

What are these FC "fantasy cuties" all about...where do these photos come from?

• Re
    Reviewer32266 Jan 29, 2016

I'm very handsome because I'm told by women's in person, girls are texting me on lonely wife hookup saying they want sex but no action this is stealing money from honest people's give me my money back and at least 40 guys from work asked me if this site is good to get ex and tod them all don't go on that site they will steal your money and they have lots and lots of friends that are asking them about this site and they will tell them its a scam and they said thanks for the info and I will tell a hole lot of guys about this money stealing site get a life lonely wife hookup

• Da
    dano66 Jan 27, 2016

Here is why this site is a bad idea. First, the 3 day trial subscription is not exactly that. It is 10 profile look ups and 10 messages sent within a 3 day time limit that automatically renews to a monthly subscription if not stopped. The foolish thing I did I did due to ignorance.The site has two type of members FC (fantasy cuties) and SM (standard members) The type of member is shown with a star gold FC and blue SM. You must know FC members are nothing but site generated fake profiles shown as in your area. I.live in a rural area many small towns. There are many beautiful women in all the small towns around me. They are 100% FC members. Some will send you a one line general response to a message. They may want you to buy coins to text them too. Text a fake girl? There are zero real women available to contact within 100 miles yet the site has no problem seeking my membership. What is even worse is that women who leave the site still have profiles on the site but no longer connected to real women. They are listed as SM but are long gone. If they get caught or subject to a class action suit they simply change the site name and continue on without skipping a beat. The site does not have the membership they claim and the site belongs to a stable of sites owned and run by the same people. You may meet someone by accident but I would not count on it. This is the real story but they may soon fave to stop using fantasy members.

• Mi
    Mike1_ca Jan 14, 2016

Just smiling here and agree with you. I saw the scam right away when towns that I know that the site determined that I should be interested in only have a population of 600 or 1056 people, That's includes mom, dad, daughter, son, grandparents, uncles and aunts. The site shows about 30 postings from these places. I know wishful thinking is just that but 30 women in a town of only 600 people!
    Sad part is that people are not aware of this complaint board unless it is too late. BTW - I still have my money in my pocket, never joined.
    Good luck in finding what you are looking for. Keep on smiling

• Tw
    twocan9836 Oct 23, 2015

well i just joined the site and it is supposed to be free, so u need to make it right, if its not going to be free then u need to say that, but you should give new members a couple of days of a free trial, meaning access to everything

DurasnoPeach Sep 24, 2015

I would also like to know if anyone knows of any legit websites to meet women.

DurasnoPeach Sep 24, 2015

Until I learned better (I had just found out about the yellow star "FC") I thought the bvlue star "SM" was legit but after writing at least 50 and got ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSE FROM NOT EVEN 1 I have come to the conclusion that the whole site is bogus. In all fairness I did connect with 2 women? but both were scams.

• We
    Wesley Green Sep 23, 2015

SM standard member

DurasnoPeach Sep 07, 2015

There is a disclaimer but you have to look hard to find it. Yellow stars with "FC" in them mean "Fictitious Characters". I have yet to find out what blue star "SM" stands for.

• E1
    e1304 Aug 10, 2015

this wesite is fake each profile ha a FC status which indicates that theeresponse is computer generated avoide this website

• Ge
    geewoah Aug 02, 2015

I must say I am fool number 37, 259 with this BS website. I just shake my head when I realize that I was thinking with my dick and not with my brains when I signed up for a month of gold membership. The girls are 99% phony and/or non-existent. As if that wasn't bad enough, I actually spent another $40 on the "tokens" you need to text by phone, send virtual gifts, etc. $100 down the tube won't kill me, but it sure makes me feel like a complete twit. Don't be fooled by these butt-wipes. They've no doubt already made millions on sincere men like us!

• Se
    Sean Adams Jun 03, 2015

Complete scam. Please take me off the list.

• St
    steele.Mason Apr 09, 2015

They. Just. Take Guy's. For advantage there. A wolf tearing at your wallet my wife left me I left them all the dating sites I'm afraid to try so the statement. Above. to me is true so

don't. do it! oh well miss a gear grab another one so guys take advice. Don't do it.

MacDaddyOshish Dec 13, 2014

I have hooked up with three chicks on there, that have messaged me with there phone numbers, and one of them, even said i am real, please call. I got like 50 fake messages as well. All three woman said that they signed up for adultfriendfinder.com, totally different site than lonelywifehookup.com ...sorry you guys were takin by the site. I am unhappy since i had only 3 real hookups, so i quit the site and since went to adultfriendfinder.com where i Have met 8 woman, they seem not to haggle as much with fake profiles flooding your inbox. But i have to agree, i meet way more woman and bring them home at bars and nightclubs. I do all of the above to hook up with woman...lol

• St
    statuslimbo Dec 10, 2014

I agree, the website also has you texting for a fee and of coarse, no one has intention of meeting, they just want you to keep purchasing tokens. Some of the websites have computerised responses, so if you write someone a joke about death, you will receive a response containing sympathy. POF is the only site I have met women through.

• Ni
    Niño Brown Nov 28, 2014

Wow, I was duped as well!! Fool me once, shame on me... With that said f*#$ those dudes, with a little heads up from the two ppl in previous posts, I was persistent and I got my money back! They tried denying me at first. But I acted educated and spoke in a calm manner, and he literally buckled. IT SEEMED VERY CLEAR THAT THEY ARE AWARE OF IT, BUT TRY TO ACT LIKE THEY PLAY NO PART, SORTA LIKE HE SCHOOLED, CUZ THEN HE JUST GIVES IN AFTER SAYING NO ONLY TWICE.

• To
    Tony Rae Oct 02, 2014

Hi guys, yes guess what another sucker here, I also joined about a month ago an yes could not believe how many gorgeous looking married women there was on this site and like so many other suckers tried to contact several of them with very little response and the replies that i did get back were just one liners most of them saying " yes I am interested but tell me more about your self as I would like to get to know more about you before we meet " and again like a sucker I fell for it, nothing ever happened of course. I directly asked these lonely wifes on a date and again there was reply. I got really excited when I received gifts from these ladies, thinking wow well surely these women must really be interested in me as they have spent money on buying credits, so again like an idiot replied to them saying I was interested and could we meet and again no response back so guys please don't feel to bad as I have always considered my self to be a reasonably wise person but i guess when it comes to great looking women we tend to drop our guard a little bit and get sucked in as i did.Guys I would love to hear from people that can recommend some real genuine web sites, a few has been recommend here but would like to hear of some more:-) Tony.

• Yu
    Yussifmudasirabubakar Jun 01, 2014

My name is Yussif mudssir abubakar from Ghana Living in saudi aRabia

• Kt
    kthxbai2u May 12, 2014

STRONGLY AGREE! DO NOT UPGRADE - Like the OP said, as soon as you log in you get messages from members. DO NOT GET SUCKED IN TO A FULL MEMBERSHIP LIKE I DID -- THESE USERS MESSAGING YOU ARE REAL, HOWEVER IT IS NOT THE USER EMAILING YOU! IT IS THE WEBSITE SENDING YOU A MESSAGE AS THAT USER!

I am currently in process of disputing the charge with RBC as I used my virtual visa. I also will be contacting the Better Business Bureau as well as any other scam report websites.

The TOS states that you cannot get a refund, and that they can cancel your membership with any reason.

I emailed LWH asking for a refund, and was told that they would NOT refund and that I had to either use the 6 month membership, or cancel and forfeit the $81 CAD I paid for it.
    I emailed them again, stating that that was not good enough, and that I demand a refund, AND THEY CANCELLED MY ACCOUNT! 3 days later, still no refund.

So they basically cancelled my membership because I was trying to get a refund. What did I do so wrong that I got my membership cancelled?

SO EVERYONE KNOWS: Their TOS states that they will pursue with collections agencies anyone who charges back or otherwise obtains a refund that they did not authorize. HAHAHA they will sue me for them doing something illegal? (false advertising, cheap dirty business tricks to get signups, etc.)

LWH is rated 0 out of 100.

• Bl
    Blove41 Mar 28, 2014

I found out there are a lot of these phony sites, lonely wife hook-up, Milfaholic, , adult friend finder, Caliente, fling, booty call, wealthy men. Com, they all want money when you join and you instantly get emails from 20-30 women exciting you because you think that someone is particularly interested in you. Once you pay so that your able to message them back. There is no response. I went 29 days without joining lonely wife hook up and watched the email come in. They delete the emails after 30days so I joined. I have over 100 email and once I joined and started responding to them and sending out new email. Now I get no reply. I have even found some of the females in different cities with different ages but the same photos. I've even email some and ask have are you 33 in this picture 26 in the other pictures and living in two different cities. One person deleted me from her favorites and the other blocked me. It's a scam. There is some real females on the site I believe, but you have to search the phonies to find a real one, which might be one out of every 100. I started just emailing one person and after I copy and paste onto everyone's profile hoping to find someone that is real. Because it's so hard to get your money back. Almost I'm possible. I'm going to just wait until my (3) mths run out than put in a cc fraud and it my funds back plus maybe meet someone. They don't want to give out refunds. I'm a winner and I know how to play the game with the best of them. It's called bet them at their game. Lol

• Ne
    newguy22405 Mar 02, 2014

scaammmmm !!!

• To
    tommcboy Dec 15, 2013

Jim is right. Every time you send a flirt, the site prompts you upgrade. Then I got to thinking. All these women were astonishing pretty. And only 50 miles or so away. Even the ones in area I live, simply beautiful and all primed and ready. I thought to myself that this has to be bulls---! There can't be that many all wanting the same thing. I didn't fall for their b s.. so I checked another site that was the same thing and alot of the women were on err other site with the same stage names.

Marriedwoman1969 Nov 15, 2013

You're right. I was a member of this site because I was in a bad situation in my marriage and just wanted companionship. It's a joke. I found a site that doesn't charge anything and people support you in what you're going through. If anyone is married and lonely and want friends who are married and like to flirt you all should check out www.flirtsnfriends.com

• Lo
    lonny d Nov 13, 2013

There are real sites out there like AFF but this one is about as fake as a three dollar bill!

• Wh
    whizatkeys Sep 05, 2013

I totally agree with everyone, Ive never paid and you know why?? Caus I live in Green Bay, and all the women that come up from my area are totally hot, hmmm why is that... because when I leave my house and go around the city and other towns near me which are listed, all I ever see is toothless cows... so its a scam allright cause the hot women I saw are def not from Green Bay ~~~~~~~~~~~

• Bo
    Boricua1966 Jul 27, 2013

Well, it looks as if I'm just another "sucker" to add to the pile. Like the 1st guy, I was down and out when I came across this site. I thought about it for days before I put money down to join. Just like he said, at the beginning, just about every woman contacted you with you with interest but when you responded, you usually didn't get anything back.
    Anyway, I gave them the benefit of the doubt and kept plugging away. One day, I saw the area where people added you to THEIR favorites list. You can't go wrong there, can you? So I wrote to each and every one of them. Nothing sexual. Just a "Thank you for adding me to your favorites list. I see that you are very pretty. Let me add you to my "Favorites List. Think you might be interested in chatting some time... Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah..."
    To this day, (2 weeks later!), I haven't got a response from ONE! Still, (stupid me), I gave this place the benefit of the doubt. I should have heeded the warning signs. One is the use of the word "cos", in place of "because". I've noticed that Russian womens scams use this word a lot! I should have known these were bots!
    Another thing I saw was some of the women's pictures on the site were the same as some porn sites. (Yes, I hate to admit it but I surf a lot of porn.) One in particular caught my attention. Older woman, sexy, great figure... AND SHE LIVES DOWN THE STREET!!! NO F**KING WAY!!!
    Then, it happened. A picture of Jaclyn Smith was used. This was the last straw. I knew the place was fake as soon as I saw that. I attempted to talk to the online help line but that was no help at all. I asked if I could get at least part of my money back. Of course, they said no. Last message I left was, "I think it's time to call my lawyer."
    So is there anything we can do? Can we sue for false advertisement? There has to be something we an do. I'm not saying I'm perfect but damn, we're already lonely, do you have to f**k with our hearts (and money!) too!?!?!?!?!?!?

• Go
    goodDNA Jul 08, 2013

I also joined lonely wife hookups...it is a scam...if you look at some of the pictures they r fake...everytime you respond its never a reply back...I will be complaining and have already se nt an email to another website in which this company is using obe of their models

• Mt
    Mthunter Jul 01, 2013

So this site is a complete fraud. All the billing/tech/complaints are handled by a company called epoch. When you contact them they try and tell you that all they handle is billing your credit card and if you want a refund you have to go through datingsitesupport.com...which is a bold faced lie. EPOCH runs the whole thing. I called and refused to take no for an answer in terms of getting a refund. The conversation started with epoch telling me there was nothing they could do except to cancel my billing. When I called them on the BS and told them that EVERY SINGLE LINK led me to them..even the links on " datingsitesupport.com" (where epoch told me to go) they guy on the phone finally conceded that he could give me a refund. Tell them the site did not provide the service it said it would and that it is a fraud an you will be contacting your attorney general, His tone changed very quickly and magically he was able to refund my purchase. Funny since at the beginning of the call they said there was nothing they could do...