Loie JohnsonMisrepresentation

G

I paid Loie Johnson almost $1000 to sell my timeshare for me. This was a BIG mistake. She was SOOO optimistic about it selling very fast and unfortunately I fell victim to her optimism. Not only have I heard NOTHING after many many months but now I've recently discovered that she no longer works for that company, and SHE IS A CONVICTED FRAUD CRIMINAL!!! Beware to anyone out there that is trying to sell a timeshare. She called and called and called and I finally decided to trust her and her company and they have failed me. Shame on me for trusting someone over the phone. Once they had my $1000 bucks I never heard a peep. I tried calling the company and they were rude and told me basically I was screwed out of the money. Oh well ... I just hope someone out there will read this before making the same mistake I did. NEVER TALK to Loie Johnson and beware of people that persistently call and call and call. I'm stuck with this timeshare for life it seems ...

• Lo
    Loie Johnson Oct 10, 2012

Well, all righty then. Where to start? First of all - Who are you? Second of all- What company is your timeshare with? Who was rude to you? Why aren't you naming that person? When did you make the property available?

Answer these questions and name your self! I have NEVER worked for a company that was rude to people. Both companies that I have worked for are reputable companies staffed by excellent knowledgeable people! IF you haven't received a good offer on your property - it isn't my fault, I am not in that department am I ?! Call the company. If you are not rude to them I am absolutely sure that they will work with you to identify the problem or offer an alternative solution like title transfer.
    The other point I have to make is one the clients that I am currently dealing with will know to be true - I do not have time to call and call.

Whoever you are - You are a liar. IF you really need help with your timeshare call the company that you are with and BE NICE they will help you. They do not want your property sitting in their inventory either - as both companies that I worked for disclose how many months a property was with them and how many offers were received!
    Let me be VERY CLEAR on another point:

I AM NOT NOW NOR EVER HAVE BEEN A FELLON OF ANY KIND!

When I do find out who you are - you can expect a call from my attorney! I work VERY hard to be frank with people! I lose a lot of good people to thieves - even though I warned and educated them- and then I help them recover their money - FOR FREE.